Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-07-2012, 12:21 AM
Master

Are chakra`s ethereal or biological?

I wonder at the human association to the biology of chakric experience and how it may create the impression that chakra`s are part of our human biology, while my understanding identifies them as being ethereal. Which is why I ask the question, what do you think?
Old 16-07-2012, 12:44 AM
perfect earth

Energetic, but that and physical are one and the same. The layers touch each other.
Old 16-07-2012, 01:11 AM
Master

Hi perfect earth, are those `energies` material to be associated with their biological counterpart? As the ethereal resonances are not which is why I seek to discuss that differentiation. Material energy sources have a recognizable formation in physics, so may be defined, where the ethereal resonances cannot. The interconnectivity of ethereal and biological natures is inseparable, but their energy resonances are resonating in two differing vibrations of existence, one within the material spectrum of energy resonances (the physical), the other within etheric resonance frequencies, the ethereal vibration. Thank you for your reflection.
Old 16-07-2012, 03:38 AM
Sybilline

Hi Papa Bear hmmm interesting question indeed, I am guessing that the parts of our bodies they flow through are definitely biological (hoho you can tell I'm not good at this), but the chi itself is ethereal...?
Old 16-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Serenity Bear

The Chakras are etherical but they are joined to the physical body on the spine and closely associated with the gland system.
Old 16-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Master
They're non-existent.
Old 16-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
Hi Papa Bear hmmm interesting question indeed, I am guessing that the parts of our bodies they flow through are definitely biological (hoho you can tell I'm not good at this), but the chi itself is ethereal...?

Hi Sybilline, that’s not so much a guess as an intuitive recognition, as Chi, or Prana (from the Hindu Vedanta), Lüng (in Tibetan Buddhism) or the Vital energy or life force of western translation, all associate to the ethereal aspects of chakra`s. We tend to focus more on the biological references of how chakric energies influence and flow through the physical form, but less on the origins of `where the chakra`s are. Which is why I am interested in highlighting the `subtle` ethereal body which produces the chakra`s themselves, and the Spiritual significance of that referencing. Thank you for your consideration.
Old 16-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
The Chakras are etherical but they are joined to the physical body on the spine and closely associated with the gland system.

Hi Serenity Bear, the flow of chakra influences and processes that manifest within the biological system are well documented and discussed, but the energy is not biological or it would be defined as part of the natural biological systems of the human body and they are not.

And although the `alternate` religious or philosophical schools of thought create a more subtle or ethereal definition of those energies it becomes easier in routine to assume that because those subtle ethereal energies are routinely associated with the human biological system, that those energies are more biological in nature.

I simply seek to highlight that the significance of aligning ourself with ethereal energy flows through association to their subtle influences on the human body, as it creates a wider significance than only the human equation of their influences. In essence ethereal energy flows are our natural `medium` to `all` Spiritual elements of influences which may affect the human condition, so recognizing their source conditioning and Spiritual potential expands their influences more than the routine physical effects of their conditioning. Thank you for your thoughts.
Old 16-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
They're non-existent.

Hi Chrysaetos, our experiences reflect a varied understanding of what exists, but that is the nature of individual evolution. Thank you for your thoughts.
Old 17-07-2012, 08:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
Hi Chrysaetos, our experiences reflect a varied understanding of what exists, but that is the nature of individual evolution. Thank you for your thoughts.
Ah, the ''you don't have the experience and are a lesser being'' argument.. What would happen if I used that ''evolve'' argument to poke people who believe in strange things?

Imagination and visualization can make a believer of you, I too once believed in these things. Chakras however are a modern commercialized belief and are a cozy 'spiritual' representation of important body parts.