Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 23-08-2019, 09:17 PM
Experiencer

When I practice reiki, I call on God to help me with it. I believe in God and I believe in Christ. I believe if this healing is not of him nor from him, he would not allow it to work. So I don't see the two (reiki and Christianity) as fundamentally opposed.
Old 25-08-2019, 04:41 AM
Master
Some Christians have integrated Healings' into their services.
For example, Pentecostals having an interesting healing ceremony,
Born Agains have a tendency to do Healings especially what they call Faith Healings.
Spiritualist normally allow all forms of Healing including Reiki.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-09-2019, 12:22 AM
From my understanding, the energy of reiki comes from God anyway. You are not trying to pervert it, you are trying to interact with it in a better way.

My understanding might be wrong though as I am not an actual practitioner.

Edit, more info: So, I want to say why I disagree with the idea that real Christianity and Reiki are opposed. If Jesus was the incarnation of God and he had powers that came from God, then it makes sense that his connection to God (the same connection that Reiki seeks to work with) was much more profound than the connection regular people have. He may have been God for other reasons as well.

A lot of people apart from reiki practitioners have thought that they had a connection to God for experiential and/or philosophical reasons. It's not just an idea that is unique to the people who have that mystical practice.

Some people are just ignorant and perhaps a tad bit ethnocentric - since Reiki might be associated with the occult in their eyes, they see it as an unholy thing. There probably aren't many people like that on these forums.
Old 04-10-2020, 11:58 PM
Pathfinder

When my husband was really ill, I awakened one night to find several masters around hubby, and our Beloved Savior was attending. He was showing the healers where the problem was located. I was amazed to see this and the energy in the room was amazing. Reiki is definitely from God, and we may only use it for the greater good or lose it.