Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-06-2021, 01:29 AM
Guide
I would say it is having a perceptual shift.

you are born and you live life and experience all the sensory things, etc.
then one moment from enlightenment shows you that you are not who you thought you were, you are actually god/source pretending that you are a person/people/animals/plants/walls pretending you are different individuals all separated from one another living in a world that is separate from them.

and once you have that moment
you understand that you are actually god/source/spirit but you still also have to be "traceyacey12" just know you understand there is no life/death for real, its all just illusion, and because its all just illusion you understand that you have the potential to do whatever you want and you can manifest whatever you want...but you still have to "play" with the confines of this game called "3d life"
so yeah you cannot just magic up a samoyed with a click of your fingers, but you can manifest them into your experience.... or like the weather.... it's hard to describe without sounding totally cuckoo or like a total a***hole-y "you have to experience it for yourself" - that sounds so w***ery but its true... and the good news is you can.

and that sounds totally out there but yeah... at the end of the day...it doesn't change much but it also changes a lot... :P
Old 13-06-2021, 02:11 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
It has been a year since you posed the question. You thanked everyone who has replied but engaged none in discussion.

Strange.

that's because im not as eloquent as you guys
Old 13-06-2021, 02:12 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
I would say it is having a perceptual shift.
you are born and you live life and experience all the sensory things, etc.
then one moment from enlightenment shows you that you are not who you thought you were, you are actually god/source pretending that you are a person/people/animals/plants/walls pretending you are different individuals all separated from one another living in a world that is separate from them. ....
thanks for this. i will have to ponder over this

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 18-06-2021 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked
Old 18-06-2021, 05:58 AM
PureEvil760

enlightenment is when you start to ascend but stop, you are on a higher level then you were before but ascension is the ultimate goal. Some people think enlightenment is the ultimate goal but it is only a small step. People who are enlightened basically have just obtained a very small crumb of Truth, seen a glimpse of heaven.

It is in simple nothingness, easier than easy. Everything that we have for ourself is a distraction because it cannot belong to us, it already exists.. our minds are full of extra stuff built on top of what already exists. It is real though, there is a reality behind everything that we are blind to. If everyone in the world was enlightened every baby that was born would be enlightened, we condition ourselves as a species to be wrong.
Old 18-06-2021, 09:34 AM
''Awakening is the process of deprogramming.
Enlightenment is the unprogrammed state."

Just something Jed McKenna, author, said. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-06-2021, 02:08 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
''Awakening is the process of deprogramming.
Enlightenment is the unprogrammed state."

Just something Jed McKenna, author, said. :)

Very well said!
Old 18-06-2021, 08:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
that's because im not as eloquent as you guys

Are you that owl that sat upon an oak?
The more he saw, the less he spoke.
The less he spoke, the more he heard.
I think you are that bird.
Old 19-06-2021, 01:02 AM
Master
Quote:
hello everyone,
What is enlightenment and at what point does one achieve it?
Thanks for your help :)
Needlessness.
Old 19-06-2021, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
thanks for this. i will have to ponder over this
Yeah it's true what they said, but I wanna add, enlightenment is also an emotional feeling of relief.
Old 19-06-2021, 06:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Needlessness.

I would agree if the body doesn't exist. The body is like a demanding rambunctious child and I its parent. If I could abandon it and chuck it in a dumpster, I would. Without it, I would have no needs.

Needlessness,in the face of this reality, is escapism tantamount to cruelty.