Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2020, 03:44 AM
Master
God: omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent. Amen
Old 11-07-2020, 04:30 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color .........Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
Alas, while it is a perfect world, 'acceding to our requirements' is just not a world priority.

Universe is tainted i.e. it is not equalized in all directions i,e ex there is spin, charge, color, up-down, etc type particles.

The closet we come to least amount of taintedness of particles we see, are the neutron ---netural charge--- yet it is composed of quarks that do have various charges.

Then there the neutrino, that rarely interacts with any other particle because its being so neutral and no charge unlike electrons, ---that have a charge-- however, neutrinos have 1/2 spin and that is what makes them fermionic matter.

Universe is not in perfect equlibrium---ergo tainted to left, right, up or down, in or out, inside-out or outside-ot etc and that is partially why it is the only perpetual motion machine.

It is always chasing or exchanging its tail for the front end and back again.

Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts are in equlibrium because they do not occupy space ergo not-tainted in any way i.e. not spin, no mas, no charge no energy.

Fuller als puts it another way by saying the Universe is always out of equilibrium by at least one positive or negative tetrahedron.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 11-07-2020, 07:44 PM
Master
God in my opinion: omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent and most of all lawful, righteous and just, god is love . Amen

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 12-07-2020 at 01:17 AM.
Old 12-07-2020, 01:35 AM
Master
I also believe in the equal opposite, goddess. Amen
Old 15-07-2020, 09:30 PM
Suspended

The word might be the physical world that man reins from. It was so good he picked the Virgin Mary to become man in it so he could walk with us!
Old 15-07-2020, 09:53 PM
Master

God to me is the creator of all of this and us. But why stop there? It could be gods or Gods. gods could be just a more advanced civilization. Gods might be creators of all of this. And who's to say if there is a God/Creator that he/she/it changes from time to time as the current God advances to his/her/its next level and that position is taken up by another God/god.
Old 16-07-2020, 06:31 AM
Suspended

If you look at the Shroud of Turin you can know Jesus is the only God. I posted it in the Christian forum.
Old 16-07-2020, 08:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
If you look at the Shroud of Turin you can know Jesus is the only God. I posted it in the Christian forum.

Sorry, Brian100, the logic of this escapes me.

Peace
Old 19-07-2020, 10:35 PM
Suspended

God is the person who made this Garden of Eden Paradise for 2 hearts in Love.

Starts at 58 seconds
Billy Ocean - Loverboy { Remastered HQ audio ,model Alexis Ren 2020 }
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rhSntdt70w

You can't outdo the human body or the world it belongs to. Its just untold beauty! That's why I'm Catholic.

This heaven is Science! Its real! Jesus said touch me I'm real! It just don't last long enuf. Its a glimpse!

I'm going to the Adam & Eve Heaven!
Old 19-07-2020, 11:41 PM
Burntfruit

God is the mad comedian.

Yes, he wants us to laugh about it.
Closed Thread