Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-09-2022, 09:35 PM
Pathfinder

Are these soulmates or Tulpa?

Hello.

So sorry if this is a stupid Question, but I was just wondering if these people inside my head are Soulmates or some kind of spirit guides?

They have always been there since I was 8-9 years old and they have always been around, but I don't understand why they have always been there and even have separate names since I was a little girl.

Are they there for a reason, because they seem like real people and when I was younger I was going through a traumatic time, so can soulmates look after you and try to protect you when you need them?

I needed a family when I was young and still as a 35 still need family. All I have is these Soulmate or Tulpa like family in my head that I care about and feel part of them, like they are part of me.

Somebody who I looked up to as a Father Figure from a young age, I feel like he invited these Soulmates or Tulpas in my head to give me a family that loves me. There has always been something about him, which I have mentioned multiple times in these threads. I saw him on the TV as a little girl, going through a hard time and ever since that, he had always been on my mind for 26 years!

So I must of had these Tulpas or Soulmates all surrounding me without realising it.

My Father Figure and other soulmates or Tulpas
With a personality of their own.

Father Figure (D) (Arrived when I was 8–9 years old) who is Father to a 5 year old little girl (M), (Arrived when I was 8–9 years old) and an older version of the little girl who is 15 years old (M) (Arrived) either 2010 or 2011).
Grandmother to (M) and Mother to (D)
Baby Sitter (V) to 5 year old little girl (M) and best friends with (M’s) Father Figure (D)

It's confusing, can you get child soulmates too?
It's seems they tell you the role of their work.

I just thought I would ask. Sorry if this doesn't makes sense.

Please be kind to me. �� Thank you ��
Old 23-09-2022, 10:07 PM
Ascender
What is a tulpa if you don't mind explaining?
Old 23-09-2022, 10:38 PM
Ascender

Have you asked them what they are? They could be your guides.
Old 23-09-2022, 10:51 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
What is a tulpa if you don't mind explaining?

It says online, a being or object that is created in the imagination by visualization techniques such as in Tibetan mysticism.

But these people just arrive in my head lol
Old 23-09-2022, 10:55 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Have you asked them what they are? They could be your guides.

I cannot, some don't answer, and the little 5 year old girl won't know.

So I am baffled.
Can Soulmates, Tulpas or guides be any age?

Thank you for responding
Old 23-09-2022, 11:32 PM
I have NO idea what a tulpa is.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-09-2022, 01:21 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneconciousness
I cannot, some don't answer, and the little 5 year old girl won't know.

So I am baffled.
Can Soulmates, Tulpas or guides be any age?

Thank you for responding
From my understanding of guides they dont really have a human age, so it would be hard to say. they have lived thousands possibly millions of years. they're like an archetype. an ideal. they guide you because they see your potential, and your potential lines up with what they are.

the whole point is to join your higher self anyway, and guides can help when you connect to them. guides do come in human form too though, so they could potentially have an age. as in, a spirit of a human could be guiding you that actually lives on this earth. ive connected to some human guides before as well during meditation. my main spiritual guides are non-human though.
Old 24-09-2022, 02:17 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I have NO idea what a tulpa is.

According to Wiktionary:

Tulpa (plural tulpas or (often in sense 2) tulpae) (Buddhism, mysticism) A magical creature that attains corporeal reality, having been originally merely imaginary. quotations ▼ A type of thoughtform capable of independent action, with a persistent personality and identity; a kind of modern imaginary friend.

But in my head, I am getting real people, nothing Imaginary.
Old 24-09-2022, 02:22 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
From my understanding of guides they dont really have a human age, so it would be hard to say.

Maybe they are not Guides then, because the little does have an age.

I have no idea why they are there inside my head. It's like they sometimes makes me act a certain way, especially in stressful situations.

So I thought that is what soulmates do, as they are like our teachers, negative and positive, but for a reason.
Old 25-09-2022, 05:41 AM
asearcher

I'm thinking it can be a varies of things:

-One thing that stood out to me is that this began to happen to you when you were going through a really rough period in your life as a child.
A thought I have is schizophrenia or some kind of psychological defense mechanism as you declared they are in your head, I'm thinking a way for a young child to cope with the extreme stress you were put under. Have they ever "taken over" in your head for instance that you are aware of? You don't have to answer me of course, my head is just popping up and away some thoughts what it could be.

-Another thought I have is that they were/are spiritual beings of some kind from the other side, apparently I am told I have attracted some, I think it is more easy than one think to attract, even if you've never intended it to go that way. They're around.

I've read somewhere that when a woman is pregnant, just using this as an example, she will have more spiritual protectors than usual for the sake of her and the baby. Could be the spiritual realm knew you were in need of more protection.

Hope you're feeling better after everything.

P.S.I know what Tulpa means from before. I too wondered if that was a possibility in my own case, after some weird experiences, but have surrender that theory.