Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-09-2022, 11:28 AM
Isaiah 45:7
Fascinating, I didn't know this verse, and only in the KJV....changed in other translations and versions,
ss seen in the link to the ESV.
But, just to say...I already knew this...cuz nothing exists if not for the Creator, by any name,
including all 'bad' things...the light and the dark.
Thanks

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-09-2022, 02:05 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What or who is Ya-acob, Yahushua, Yahuah, please?
Yeshua is Hebrew for Jesus, I know that one! Thanks

Ya-Hu-Ah=YWHW.
Yahu-shua=Yahu Saved or Yahu is Salvation.
Ya-acob=Jacob

The most likely accurate pronunciation of their names according to TruthUnveiled777. The video title is What Is The True Name Of The Father And The Son. Should be found on the videosites *****ute(bit-chu-tue) and Odysee.

Addition to the explanation in the video.

The Hu sound which is made from the latters Hey and Vav is similar to the sound of breath(a deep or long O or W which is double U. ), think of breath of life.
If we consider the pictograph alphabet of ancient Hebrew. Yah is the sound latter of hand (in hebrew Yad) . Hand that can create or destroy, hold or release.
The 3 letters of the name YHW(Yahu) can mean creator or maker of life. The 4th latter Hey means behold. in Total YHWH can mean: Maker of Life ,behold.

By oral tradition, the name Natanyahu such has the prime ministery of Israel means: Yahu has given. The name is not pronounced has Natan-yeh-veh.

Yah is also used as a short for Yahuah if we take names such as יצחק =Yah laughed as example. Hebrew names can have it like trade mark. It should be noticed that all or most great prophet in the bible have it.

You would notice that ancient Hebrew did not have dots that used as vowels as evidence such as the Silver Scroll,Mesha Stela(moabite stone approx 9bc) and dead sea scrolls shows which means its a later addition that twists or hide the name.
Old 30-09-2022, 06:23 AM
Seeker

Reply to SaintMatthew

Quote:
"4 “You shall not make for yourselves a statue, nor any image of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 you shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them, for I, YHWH your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and on the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 and showing loving kindness to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments. "
Exodus 20

Quote:
"31 Moses returned to Yahuah, and said, “Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made themselves gods of gold. 32 Yet now, if you will, forgive their sin—and if not, please blot me out of your book which you have written.”
33 Yahuah said to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against me, I will blot him out of my book. "
Exodus 32

Quote:
26But concerning the dead rising, have you not read about the burning bush in the Book of Moses, how God told him, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Yacob’? 27He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. You are badly mistaken!”
Mark 12

According to these passages the sin of idolatry as regarding the 2nd commandment given by Yahuah, is a great sin to which Ya-acob should have been killed but he was not. There is no mention of the faults, so according to Yahuah god of Abraham, Isaac , Ya-acob and heavenly father of Yahushe/ Yahushua, Ya-acob as not done wrong for if he did, why would Yahuah bother to bless, protect and keep him among the living.

Isaac blessed Esau with kill his brother but that has not happened for it was not aligned with Yahuah's will. Consider that Yahuah is more strong & important than man's will or tradition.

Also consider this passage:

Quote:
"17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men."
Daniel 4:17
King James Version.

Yahuah who rules over heaven and earth, decides to whom what belongs or given for he ultimately owns it. So we can assume that Yahuah has given Ya-acob his fathers blessing as well, not stolen.

Earlier passages show how Yahuah was with Isaac, protecting and prospering him. Being the sole heir of Abraham, Isaac would be on constant watch to ensure the promise would be fulfilled. So Yahuah could have easily stopped the deceit of Ya-acob and his mother Rebecca.

The faults or accusation of idolatry on Ya-acob do not seem to stand based on the action and consequences in the bible.

Esau's wifes caused "bitter spirit towards Issac and his wife Rebecca" this could imply disrespect or mockery and If recalling correctly and if book of Yasher(Jasher) is valid, they practiced idoletry. Making Esau decedents less fit.
Although later on Rahel, Ya-acob 2nd wife did stole idols from her father Laban.
Quote:
2 I have loved you, saith Yahua. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith Yahuah: yet I loved Jacob,
3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
Malachi
Old 03-10-2022, 06:01 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintMatthew
Also, this wasn't Jacob, but God told Jews not to make graven images, then commanded Moses to make a graven image of the most Satanic of all creatures, a brazen serpent, that dying Jews had to look at to be healed and survive.
Here is the full 2nd commandment:
Quote:
"4 “You shall not make for yourselves an idol, nor any image of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 you shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them, for I, YHWH your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and on the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 and showing loving kindness to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments. " Exodus 20

Explanation to why this is among the most detestable to Yahua.
Quote:
26 Elhohim said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness, to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, and over all the earth itself and every creature that crawls upon it.” Genesis 1
1.Man was made to be top dog.
2.Bowing down is a vulnerable position making you defenseless. It can be used to show or determine social order, a hierarchy. In wolf packs they lick the paws or expose their neck, a place with important blood vessel, a bite from death, to their leader.
3.Statues and Images, often refereed as idols, were made by man this by default make man superior to them as their creator.
4.Idols are not living, harmless by themself
5.Waste resources, effort on them as far as killing men, highly valuable and advance among creature on earth.
6.To categorize or compare to Yahua, described as all mighty, eternal, beginning and the end to idols that cant do any thing nor have will of their own as if they were of the same class while they are the extreme opposites.
7. To prefer them over Yahua, even after the might demonstrated in Egypt of which their "idols" supposed to represent Egyption gods, did not come to their rescue despite all their work to them.

So a men to be top of living flesh on earth to create a lifeless idols inferior to them , bow down to them , work for them as far as giving children to be burned alive to death , believe them to be gods and prefer them over Yahua who's superior after showing capabilities outclassing them and contract agreement is very twisted, perverted with harmful consequences.

You could argue how many segments required to for the 2nd commandment to apply but making a statue or image by itself is not a sin.

If it was then the Cherubim on the arc and in temple, the temple decoration, the lions of king's Shalama or Shlomo (which means peace or whole in hebrew, renamed to Solomon, 3 suns in different language Sol-Om-On by heathens) throne should have brought calamity on them for being graven images or statues of things on earth. Cherubim could be considered of the sky which is translated of heaven which should include outer space in modern terms.
By bible explanation, it did not, despite bowing down when the arc was present or in the temple which has decorations, images of flowers and since many kingdoms has custom to bow down to the king its likely they bowed down to statues of lions which were the throne decoration.

Even making a family or wedding photo would be a sin by that logic.

There was even the Leprosy stricken general who was cured after sinking in the Yarden river 7 times, swearing to not worship idols yet requested permission to do so for its was his duty for his old king to lean on him during the ceremonies.

The point is, it is also the purpose to which these statues or images were created that makes its a sin. Most of statues or images of the time were used as idols, for religious purpose of worship, working(including sacrifices) and bowing down to lies.

So when Moses made serpent statues by Yahua's command and for the purpose of healing was not breaking of the law.
This is not an example of Yahua rewarding disobedience to his word.
Much later, if they were the very same serpent statues, were destroyed according to Kings 2 18 by king Hezek-Yah, precisely because people were starting to bow down to them and/or offering them incense while being nothing more than statues, which was breaking of the law according the 2nd commandment.

Since evil twist things, this explanation could have been used by evil beings for their evil ends such as making the flock stray. So these on the side of Yahua and his chosen most beloved son, resurrected eternal king and priest Yahusha or Yahushua would need to take Daniel's example and his college that even under the threat of painful death, they chose not to bow down despite the kings command.

Quote:
"These who cling to their life shall lose, these who lose their life for me will earn it."
The warning of persecution in revelation from Rome, the Catholic church and Islam and more to come perhaps in the future.
Old 03-10-2022, 06:32 PM
Seeker

Quote:
To place a human as more important than God, is actually an Idol, therefore Idolatry, and people make celebrities and politicians, peers, or girlfriends, sex, drugs, or money their gods, or Idols all the time.

No disagreement especially for these who know god of the bible as true.
There is even a case of a church goer or preacher who got demonically possessed due to idolizing movie actors or something along these lines. It also be noted some actors such as Robert Williams and Jocker' actor in the latest batman used demons to aid in their acting according to the interview admitting to it. Not surprisingly both are dead despite their fame & fortune which should bought the best aid available for demons as said to lead to destruction. Hollywood is regarded as satanic.

This could apply to Yahusha or Yahushua who was born of a virgin and claim all he could do is thank to the heavenly father. Yet ,If remembering correctly in the book of Revelation, he would be given the power to make all except perhaps his heavenly father, bow down to him.
Old 03-10-2022, 07:16 PM
Seeker

Quote:
He also used forbidden sorcery to change the colors of sheep to deceive someone for financial gain. Using sorcery for noble causes isn't considered okay in the Bible, but to use it to deceive, trick, for financial gain, and then be blessed, yet again, blessed by God for it, is bizarre.
You speak or fault Ya-acob of deceit for financial gain. Yet it was Laban who made him work additional 7 years (14 years total) for the price of the wanted wife. While that example may be reasonable and considerable for the sake of the eldest daughter for woman value diminishes with age The other case is not.
Quote:
7 And your father hath deceived me, and changed my wages ten times; but God suffered him not to hurt me.
8 If he said thus, The speckled shall be thy wages; then all the cattle bare speckled: and if he said thus, The ringstraked shall be thy hire; then bare all the cattle ringstraked.
9 Thus God hath taken away the cattle of your father, and given them to me.
16 For all the riches which God hath taken from our father, that is ours, and our children's: now then, whatsoever God hath said unto thee, do. Genesis 31

It was Ya-acob who was often deceived by Laban, so when the two made an agreement which was not a trickery nor theft for how can you steal something that wasn't born yet, Yahua made the result of the agreement to favor solely Ya-acob since Laban cheated him.
Quote:
13 Behold, Yahua stood above it, and said, “I am Yahua, the God of Abraham your father, and the God of Isaac. I will give the land you lie on to you and to your offspring. 14 Your offspring will be as the dust of the earth, and you will spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south. In you and in your offspring, all the families of the earth will be blessed. 15 Behold, I am with you, and will keep you, wherever you go, and will bring you again into this land. For I will not leave you until I have done that which I have spoken of to you.” Genesis 28
Quote:
20 And Jacob vowed a vow, saying: 'If Yahua will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,
21 so that I come back to my father's house in peace, then shall Yahua be my God, Genesis 28
Quote:
10 And it came to pass at the time that the cattle conceived, that I lifted up mine eyes, and saw in a dream, and, behold, the rams which leaped upon the cattle were ringstraked, speckled, and grisled.

11 And the angel of God spake unto me in a dream, saying, Jacob: And I said, Here am I.

12 And he said, Lift up now thine eyes, and see, all the rams which leap upon the cattle are ringstraked, speckled, and grisled: for I have seen all that Laban doeth unto thee.Genesis 31
You may not know, but as I was informed sorcery is enabled by familiar spirit which is a demon as far considered, which does the magic.
The magic or miracle being done Yahua is lawfull.
Magic done by demons is lawless .

You may be committing the same mistake the Pharisees did when they accused Yahusha of expelling demons by the power of the demon king to which part of his reply was "Evil speaking against the holy spirit is eternal sin that will not be forgiven in this world or the next" for he cast demons by the name and power of Yahua. Just as Ya-acob had sheep and goats born with skin color for his benefit by Yahua.

Perhaps if the chapters have been reread such faulty or twisted conclusion about Ya-acob would not been made in the OP.
Old 03-10-2022, 09:01 PM
Reminder - in the Rules, under FAQ, when quoting - no more than 3 sentences, please.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-10-2022, 03:50 PM
Seeker

Quote:
So, a human can clearly outdo God in mercy, compassion, charity, and rational thought. Imagine that![/b].

When you stretch the imagination to Yahuah's capabilities including scientific research on at least cellular level, it is a hurdle to imagine. Generally when it comes to man's work, creations do not surpass their creator and they hardly created a species with its own will with compassion or mercy from as close to "from scratch" as possible.

Even if they do on ideal level, they do not seem by themself, have the power to uphold or manifest it by themself as Yahuah can.

For if what you say is true than its opposite could also be true. That mankind can outdo in cruelty, selfishness, greed and irrational thought like burning their babies alive over falsehood. A limit that comes to mind in, is in their mortality in contrast to Yahua's eternity.

Wondering now if the Adrenochrome industry, the act of torturing(rape included) of children(potential of around 120 years of life), and squeezing their adrenaline infused blood to drink for an temporary "high" over and over, as much as possible, till they die, was not in fact a demonic advice,influence or control, but their own idea.

Their number and/or impact seems to outnumber the good if we take the cause of the great flood as example.

While not faulting Moses, was the result of the action truly better?
It was predicted from that case that the laws would not be uphold and as a result many of their descendants suffer perhaps the most & without even knowing why, to this day. Assuming that if they died, they would be at rest from suffering instead of suffering and evil being multiplied down the line.

And it is within Yahuah's power and these he gives the authority like his chosen son, to undo and compensate, and not humanity as the ongoing time and history shows.

Perhaps Moses descendants wouldn't fair any better. Perhaps they would have. Its only an assumption, for it did not happen as the bible describe.
Old 09-10-2022, 04:05 PM
Seeker

The point is that fighting against Yahuah by doing whats evil in his eyes is folly.

Yahushua told of better way. To strive being good and merciful like the sun or rain on both good & evil, just & unjust, so that Yahua would be good and merciful and considerate in return.