Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-09-2022, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
New Age Movement have facts right, and you don't have to be called a Christian to believe in Angel's - when some people say trust or thank the universe do they believe in God Jesus and the Holy Spirit I wonder......

I'm just in sunny Wales / Prestatyn - rebooting the system...
I think -at least for me- the big difference is that the meaning of what you mention is decided upon by a group of men -no woman involved- when they made the Nicene Creed.
One of the gifts of the Holy Spirit apparently is "fear of the lord"????
I never understood why extreme Christians fear the lord. I come across that online from Americans a lot, them stating that, also Africans btw.
I've never heard of that in my life but I haven't been raised a strict churchie either.

I would never ever fear the lord as to me A) there is no lord since it is Source or the Divine. That is not masculine nor feminine. "The lord" refers to patriarchal society which church is part of, even began at the time. I don't support patriarchal thinking. I don't follow that doctrine, nor wish to, which is also why I refuse to write that word with a capital letter. Source or Divine with capital, yes.

B) Source is about love so why fear? Unless you fear love. Source doesn't punish us.
I think the fear part was added by the men creating the Nicene Creed because through fear they could control and manipulate the people. And looking at what happened in the following centuries one could say that worked well!

Jesus to me is the Ascended Master Jesus. Same goes for Mary, Mary Magdalene etc.
I used to have a wall ornament of Jesus on the cross. I wasn't a practising churchie but it was a family piece so I did have it up.
The day I let go of religion and embraced Paganism and later on being a Lightworker I took that ornament down.
Not ever in my life will I revere something so cruel and so horrible by putting a representation of it up in my home.
I am on the lookout for a Holy Heart figurine though as that DOES represent Jesus as who he was: the bringer of the Christ Light and Christ Consciousness, the Ascended Master.

So if I say thank you or trust, I am addressing Spirit, Source, the Divine, or Angels, or Archangels, etc.
I do not put church name stickers on those as I'm not a churchie and flatly refuse to use their words and doctrine.

That btw doesn't mean I dislike churchies. Some have a really beautiful thing going. But I've also seen a great many stuck in the negative aspects of it all. As in locking their children in a cupboard when they felt they had reason for it, hitting them, mental/verbal/emotional abuse of the kids etc. etc. all in the name of god.
All 4 of their kids turned into adults with issues, only 1 is doing okayish.
That kind of thing fills me with disgust and sadness.
The Divine is love, never ever an excuse to hurt another being.

My view.
Old 14-09-2022, 05:49 PM
Knower

Thank you all for your thoughtful, insightful, and gracious replies. It is good to hear that I am not a lone in being a non-Christian person receiving aid and guidance from Angels. Thank you in particular FairyCrystal for your insight.

Nephesus, thank you for your comment as well and I am glad that I inspired you to seek out the book I read. As part of my studies I decided to re-read it today and I am enjoying the positive energies I can feel at work as I do. Perhaps the Christian God is real, but that does not change my path. I am a firm believer in source so I can only imagine this is what birthed him.

I will continue to work with the Angels and Archangels to get a feel for them and discover what they can bring to my life. This does not mean I will forget my true path, but I am glad I posted here to get some positive feedback and wisdom.

Love and light your way,

FoxTracks
Old 15-09-2022, 08:33 AM
Suspended
Master
I've seen on TV some ministers in church 'shouting' DO THIS or this will happen, I tell you they give churches a bad name - just 5 mins I'd ask for a little chat, and to say my bit to them - back off......

I took my 89 Yr old neighbour to our church on Sun and what a brilliant service, a young minister about 40'sh made people laugh... In the middle section of the service he asked people to speak up if they've ever lost anything and found it years later, what a laugh, some of the things they were saying...
Old 16-09-2022, 04:04 AM
asearcher

I honestly did not even know that there was this belief that Christian had monopoly on angels, perhaps to not want people to "stray off" to other religions and beliefs?? don't forget religion was too part of the politic-world, very much so, and wanting power. not saying Christians are wrong, t hat there is no Jesus or what ever, but saying take some stuff with a grain of salt. If we were to believe everything we would believe most women are witches and they should burn at the stake, I mean, it's that kind of..you get what I mean. In history we got wars over different religions or so they claim it was (me thinking at the top of my head - politics again? Land, to rule?) when religions believing in God should in my opinion be the one thing that would bring them closer to each other, not start war with one another. But there you have it - human minds and the damage that can be done even if you give them/us something beautiful. I can sense so much fear that shouldn't be there, both in the old days and even in the current, it still shouldn't be there. fear is the opposite of love I think, it stands so close to hate or is it hate in reality?. fear was a way to control people and make them think the others were the enemy when they were really not. Religions should be about love and joining people, making a home,showing love to each other.