Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-09-2022, 06:34 PM
asearcher

Male and female anger?

I have recently gotten myself in a situation where I again in my life have created distance or said goodbye to someone that happens to be male.

When I think back it has created the same sort of feeling in me, does not matter what kind of relationship it has been, parent (Dad), an ex or who ever. It is as if I can feel them, their anger. Before I thought I only felt them individually but now I can feel they have the same sort and I am thinking this is the male anger I'm feeling (??)

I have also been when I think back in these sort of situations with women, but I have not felt that, it feels different.

Both effects me differently. One is not better or worse.

Do you feel the energies as the same or different when you feel a connection?

Last edited by asearcher : 08-09-2022 at 04:13 AM.
Old 08-09-2022, 02:15 AM
Deactivated Account

As an empath, I have experienced many people's feelings and there is no "male" or "female" anger in my experience; there is only energy (emotional in this case).

Gender IME, is purely of the physical realm.
Old 08-09-2022, 04:14 AM
asearcher

Thank you Seeker-of-Truths,

Maybe it is the way they think then that I feel has been different from the females and that alongside the energies is what I feel. When it has been these type of situations with the males it has been the feeling of them wanting to control me/the situation, and I can feel it differently.
Old 08-09-2022, 04:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Perhaps you were projecting? I have done this in reverse.
Working on a plan of healing process, I know I have pretty much ejected gender/culture (what some people call race) completely out of the equation. You see yourself as your own master and can never be a victim again. It's very liberating!
Old 08-09-2022, 05:35 PM
asearcher

Thanks again, hum...have not thought of it that way, can't answer that at this stage, hopefully in the future if I get any wiser.

That sounds truly remarkable, yes, I can imagine! :)
Old 08-09-2022, 05:45 PM
Master

I usually find females to have more possessive anger (they want you to feel bad for leaving them and want you to regret it, even if they wouldn’t ever go back to you as a friend or a partner), and males to have more opressing anger (they want you to feel down or little regardless of circumstance). And both has been shown in both genders to me, but usually it has been this division.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 09-09-2022, 02:20 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I usually find females to have more possessive anger......

I wanted to reply to this question but didn't have the words to describe to the difference between female and male anger. CW's post has also been my experience. So yeah, just my opinion. Could be wrong.
Old 09-09-2022, 02:18 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I usually find females to have more possessive anger (they want you to feel bad for leaving them and want you to regret it, even if they wouldn’t ever go back to you as a friend or a partner), and males to have more opressing anger (they want you to feel down or little regardless of circumstance). And both has been shown in both genders to me, but usually it has been this division.

Much kindness,

CW
Thanks for sharing.

Good thing is that the anger will go away (hopefully)

Much kindness to you too :)

Last edited by asearcher : 09-09-2022 at 03:05 PM.
Old 09-09-2022, 02:29 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
I wanted to reply to this question but didn't have the words to describe to the difference between female and male anger. CW's post has also been my experience. So yeah, just my opinion. Could be wrong.
Thank you, so you too feel this way. I know, it is so hard to describe these sort of feelings :)
Old 09-09-2022, 03:13 PM
Master

Hi asearcher,

If you want break ups to be easier than do that. You don’t need to fight at all. It can go in peace. It’s just more effort. And also you can prepare your partner for leaving and talk about it subtly what to do when both parties don’t want to stay anymore and what to do then. It’s not necessary to go in war.

Much kindness,

CW

Edit:

There’s also no need to be together. You can raise your kid(s) without a dad or a mom and it’s fine. If it’s a thing make sure you handle it well. You seem to chose partner out of fear or pain. That’s no love tbh. Just my two cents don’t need to listen to me