Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-08-2022, 12:43 AM
Administrator
Covid 19 and the Effects on the Spiritual Realms

Hello

Well I had it yet again I am in recovery from the third time now I have had Covid 19 come my way. First time was early on when it had just come to Canada and there was little to nothing known about it or what it was. I was so very sick I missed a month of work. So many trips to the ER and nothing done for me as it was not understood. I took part in a study on the anti bodies we have in our blood and it was confirmed I had Covid 19 and most likely had it a second time during "Lock Down" but as pain was the biggest symptom I had I was ignored.

Fast forwards to now....I am triple vaccinated and I got it yet again. Not as severe this time but enough that it took me down for a good 2 weeks and just now am I feeling like me again. Once again getting medical attention was an issue as I ran out of inhalers.

Looking back on it all and being a part of a study group a theme runs though a lot of the experiences. That feeling of attachment of of something with you, that changes whom you are as a person. Now I am not saying in any way it possession as i have worked a lot in that area or alien in nature. More its how Covid 19 seems to play on the brain and the body all at the same time.

I got angry at the drop of a hat and that is not me, I was bitter and that is not me. I would try to sleep and not be able to and blame it on everyone in the house not letting me rest. The cat would bother me and that never has been an issue. I felt "out of the body" a lot of the times. A real feeling of disconnection and isolation.

Its been a good two years now where I have had to work so very hard recover and to find that true me again in life. Both on the mental mind side and the physical side.

I have severe Sciatica and dizzy spells. Now part is the break down in the body with age, the damage catching up with me from years of spousal abuses, the hangman's fracture I had at 21 and post concussion syndrome but what added to it the most is Covid 19. That sucked the very life force out of me, like something was saying "ok fight like you never had before or I will be taking you." That is what I felt so much more clearly this last time I got sick like there was a inner battle I was called to fight.

I have had dreams like never before, and I have heard from so many others that they have had the same issues. Covid has long term effects more and more they are seeing. For men it well "Kills" the sex drive and the ability to get it up, nothing works for that as it is not blood flow issues. This makes them more on edge and angry. This is young and older males, and for woman it seems to at times amp up that drive. In doing this you want it but your too dam tired to go further.

This virus is at times I feel a test on the Universe as a whole, a test to see how far we can be pushed and how we work as more one to get to the solutions. I am not sure if vaccinations are the answer and I so support those that choose not to go that path. I feel that it too has had some effects on me that are not too nice in nature.

I can not reach my feet so I have to use tools to put socks and shoes on. I can not cut my own tow nails so that has to be done for me. I have to use bars now in the bathroom and make sure in a public toilet I do not use a regular stall or I can not get up. I have to use voice commands to my body if I sit on my break at work or at home too long "one two three up". I forget the simples of things at times that Covid 19 brain fog. Now being almost 60 one could say its all "age" but its not.

Things to make note of if you have had Covid 19 or feel you have had it are little changes in you being you. Make note of personality changes, and then work to bring yourself back on line again. Changes in the body motions, again this takes a lot of work to regain. Changes in that inner drive with relationships, and that feeling at times of just wanting to turtle in and hang it all out to dry.

I am told at work as I am now full time, that more of the old me is back again. That I smile again and light up the room again the humor is back and not as dark as it got.

I am oddly watching the Sandman and the gathering of the offerings to the Fates makes a lot of sense to the path I and others have walked with Covid 19. Your hungry for something but not for food. I can so relate to that one.

I hope others read this and can relate and that I have not rambled on.

Lynn
Old 29-08-2022, 01:32 AM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I got angry at the drop of a hat and that is not me, I was bitter and that is not me.
No no honey your not rambling,we like your messages and love this site so much!!

Im sorry you have been having a hard time,I didnt realise just how hard you were having it..

Thank you for this thread and for providing us this beautiful website....

We love you Lynn
Old 29-08-2022, 09:03 AM
Master

Hey Lynn,

Covid had been such a struggle. And it’s indeed not just the virus. The energy is different. Lately I’ve made huge steps in my life. It’s just past few weeks I’ve been facing problems bigger or of different nature. I’m hoping we can all evolve.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 29-08-2022, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
This virus is at times I feel a test on the Universe as a whole, a test to see how far we can be pushed and how we work as more one to get to the solutions. I am not sure if vaccinations are the answer and I so support those that choose not to go that path. I feel that it too has had some effects on me that are not too nice in nature.

Thank you for having the courage and bravery to share here, Lynn

A message comes to my mind randomly about slowing down in certain areas of life

Wishing you wellness and recovery
Old 29-08-2022, 05:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Covid veterans can attest to everything you spoke of (the dreams, OMG, the DREAMS! )

Rest well and may you heal quickly!
Old 29-08-2022, 09:01 PM
Administrator
I know the feeling of frustration because you are unable to do things as easy as you once did.
I to am going through it covid drained the life out of me I know what you have to do to get through it and it is not easy.
My friend was hospitalised for four months with it , she is a changed person
it is as if she has had a personality transplant.
look after yourself and continue on your journey to good health again.

Namaste
Old 30-08-2022, 01:33 AM
Bambo

Im sure alot of us will say a prayer for you Lynn!!

I just did...........
Old 30-08-2022, 05:04 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Lynn, so sorry to hear about your COVID struggles and hoping for the best resolution.

*Deleted - too political*

I see it all around and with anyone I talk to about these issues. It's stressing people out and stress kills and from my perspective it's unconscionable to heap more suffering - in my opinion much of it avoidable - on top of the unavoidable suffering of the actual virus.

I always like to keep informed on current events but back in March I finally had to step back because the gaslighting was off the scale. That is one area of our lives we can still control. Granted we have to pay some level of attention and keep informed but I try to keep it to a minimum now because it's just too toxic. This is a time that screams out for more attention to the Spiritual aspect of our lives.
Old 30-08-2022, 11:34 PM
Administrator
Hello

I so feel that this time round Covid 19 is deeper than anything we have faced thus far. It is on some levels yes political on the this path or that path but too its all the World that has been effected. This is not always the case.

I read some watch some, but too distance more. Not sure where this will all play out but the ride is not yet done ! Do we have control that is the question I am asking myself over and over again. Yes I work in retail and a exposed to so many people in a day. Too if we lock ourself away and avoid people we then too do not do us good as we do not build immunity to anything.

Yes we need that spiritual side of life but too we need the lessons that life gives to us those challenges those time of Light and Dark where we at times are asked to suffer and to work harder than we feel we ever can to get where we need to be. To see the darkness from within.

The focus it seems is a bit more off Covid 19 and onto a new topic that lack of water in the World we live. We seem to replace one doom and gloom with another so quickly.

What I do know is that no matter what is tossed my way I am a stubborn woman that will not lay down and give up. I love a good fight !

Lynn
Old 31-08-2022, 03:49 AM
Bambo

Its GOOD to be that way!!!

To many have no backbone anymore. They dont seem to care about anything and its sad.... Its a good quality to have