Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-08-2022, 02:53 PM
asearcher

alternative realities

Have anyone else experienced another you in alternative realities but then with the decision that you are still with your ex or broken up but still in each other lives somehow, and others are there as well?

I know from before having watched, God I forgot her name, I'm terrible at this, anyhow she said that for each important decision we make in this life the opposite of that decision is lived on in an alternative reality.

In my dream state or what it now is I remember when I was still in or coming out of a relationship with an ex that I had felt a presence/spirit at some stage in my sleep again and again.

At the time I did not know it but got suspicious over time by the way he talked and other things that he wanted to hurry things up, he wanted me pregnant already. I took some pills and it didn't happen, but at some stage I got emotional in a dream state again and feeling that someone (spirit, I take it) and me feeling, saying "Find me". At the time in that state that was a normal thing to feel, or say.

Then later on at one point I actually saw this spirit, but as a child, it was as if it was one filter over our reality and then it all went missing, everything turned to normal again.This would happen also while in the relationship but stronger, no filter, then in it, in his car and he had different type of clothes on and in the back was a baby, it lasted only a few seconds. I didn't tell him. At the time I felt depressed and I could not understand that as I at the time was happy. If I did tell him back then of this experience that only lasted a few secods I thought he would drive me to the nut house right away.

Later on in life it has been as if this spirit has been reborn and is with me.

One day not to long ago this child came all dressed up from some activity (expensive one) and in the meanwhile in the store a child of mine was so happy, appreciative I was buying something for this child (not the activity.child). It cost so very little, but it was the gesture. In the second I saw the activity-child it hit me how different things were financial wise divided.

I know had I stayed with my ex or split up, any child of ours would have, because of his finances and background, been one to have that type of activity and think nothing of it.

I've been told that black magic has been placed upon me and everything has pointed to that it now has been this ex having done that. I know he got fascinated with the spiritual during our relationship, at the time I thought it was his way of trying to make a mends with me, me knowing he had been difficult before. I felt bad coming out of him and me knowing he could have something up his sleeve. I did not at all want to have anything to do with that world. I only wanted to be "normal".

Could it have been that in an alternative reality we did have that spirit visiting me as our baby and this why too I have experienced lots of things where this child seem to be under more protection(?) of some (negative?) kind, than one of my owns later on?

If he himself got or already was into the spiritual he would have been drawn to the left, the negative energies I think. His personality was just about power, superiority, wanting and feeling entitled to have a life of status, luxury. I did not like how he treated his family, his true and oldest friends, or me either for that matter. He could read people just as I could, but he would use it for bad, to manipulate. I saw it. Others didn't, but I did and I know there were times he did not like that, that too meant I could see he was not who had tried to pretend he was before, so I would fall for him.

The only thing that differentiate him from bad was, if now true, is that he would instruct me how to act if something happened to him. Then it was all about saving myself. He was mixed up with something, I do not know or what in that case it was exactly, he kept me out of it. It must have been the one and only good thought or act he ever had on my behalf, the instruction of safety. I have thought about if he suspected I was pregnant and if something happened to him he in some way still wanted a part of him to live on and that was why he instructed me. I do get though that if he was really, really bad I would not be here today, he would have done something to me or made it so someone else would have. I saw and later was told how he could be with some people and it wasn't good. I'm surprised he let me off the hook way he did, but could be it was true what he said that he still wanted me back and then did not think it was a good idea to go all bad-ace on me, but mix it up a little.

I've had some very strange occurrences in the past (not anymore) of poltergeist nature, and always this spirit, this child, has been protected from it while others had to take cover. There was at one point someone bad watching over this child or so told, but the medium at the time removed it, telling us that one said (telepathically) it was called there to protect. I know I would not pray, ask the negative side to come and protect this child. There were lots of times during our relationship (with the ex) I did not know if I was pregnant or not, but if he was concerned for my or our safety and into black magic, he could have included this spirit, this future child, in it thinking it was his or gonna be his?

Him bringing up the word abortion was not even on the map, I could tell. It was for keeps, if it now was. He would try to reassure me to not be afraid and that he would be there, financially too, no matter what would happen between us.

Could both I and lets say a child and other people too exist in the alternative reality? These things come to me in dreams when I am in some other state and I frankly do not know if it is just my mind imaging everything, working through something, or if it is of a spiritual nature, trying to tell me something?

I wonder this too because I have in my dreams been present at some events, happenings, that I would have no clue to would have happened in his life and turns out it has, and I do not then know if I have been there in an alternative reality, or visited in my dream this (our) reality as it went on.

When I have done things during meditative state, getting to the core of him, his very essence, he is not bad, he's actually a spirit who is good, but somehow in life and I think in his past life too, he wasn't good. I can't say I ever felt in the relationship oh but he 's really a good guy despite of everything...Nope, sorry I can't.

Last edited by asearcher : 14-08-2022 at 07:01 PM.
Old 22-08-2022, 05:16 AM
asearcher

Connected to alternative me:s?

I am wondering about this whole alternative, parallel realities as I am getting experiences I can not explain so now I am heading down that direction.

Have anyone else felt a connection with yourself in an alternative, parallel reality?

Because of some real experiences I am thinking some people in my life for a brief moment act as if we have that type of reality as well, but then with a shake on the head or some comment is back in this one, knowing stuff has not really happened in this reality (but I am thinking perhaps in the alternative reality?). So this then happen in a waked state.

My experiences happens in my sleep but is somehow different from usual dreams.

Anything else anyone wants to add something about it?
Old 22-08-2022, 03:00 PM
Master
Could of been a alternate reality: some times the reality comes to a end and the spurt has nothing but to transform because the laws of thermodynamics ( nothing can be created or destroyed just change from one energy to another- like our imaginations everything we think of isn’t new it’s energy changing to seem like it’s a new idea( our imaginations are storage lockers) where eventually we will be able to place matter out but fundamentally that energy is recycled- when collapsing the other reality’s the energy has no choice but to transform from observer to observer- only when a new observer is created even a hybrid- I’m a photon without a image(not that I have produced a image yet) than avartas I have- until I produce a image I will die when the energy transforms into another observer- really we have been around since the Big Bang and transforming from alternative reality to this life as we know of now…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 22-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Master
Laws of thermodynamics state nothing can be created or destroyed: thus everything that could exist was created in the Big Bang..

We’ve been recycling and transforming since the Big Bang..

I use algorithm to keep an eye on alternate reality’s.. I often speak to them- but they are all apart of higher self but the original predominant atom that was created in the Big Bang.. has alternate reality’s and and observer it creates from transforming like you are born and just woke up really the atom just transformed..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 28-08-2022, 09:34 AM
Master
I do believe in a buried third eye that I somehow have a "knowing" of another version of me

There's another version of me in a world, who is also protected by one soulmate and one twin flame
Old 29-08-2022, 12:08 AM
Suspended
Master
In The Journey of Souls by Dr. Michael Newton, the author discusses parallel lives where a soul is split and incarnates into two (or more?) bodies at the same time.
Old 31-08-2022, 04:24 AM
asearcher

That's very interesting, thank you guys for sharing :)
Old 31-08-2022, 07:18 PM
Ascender
Hey asearcher

I had an experience once where I felt like seven different realities all inside of my body I mainly felt it in my chest and my throat and somehow my crown chakra too but anyway it was like I was switching between seven different realities at once and I'm not sure if this was something to do with a mental illness because I have that or if it was because I was meditating so much. I was meditating 45 minutes a day and got pretty deep into it for a year or so. But then I found this book that said there's seven levels of consciousness and I think that has something to do with it like I was feeling all the levels of consciousness at once according to the book I wish I could find them book I can't remember what it was called it was like seven levels of enlightenment but I can find nothing about that book anymore. Just a little information about alternative realities I do believe they're real and that there's other means existing and that we're all deeply connected to
Old 31-08-2022, 08:28 PM
Ascender
One of the most powerful shifts we can make is understanding that when we change ourselves, our world changes...

Most of you say... But what difference can one person make?
I say... You are not understanding quantum reality

Understand there are infinite parallel realities and the one we each see and experience as our personal reality, is the one which resonates with our individual energy signature

Everything is energy ...

Our bodies, our world and our cosmos are all one beautiful dance of interactive energy.

All thoughts, emotions and actions hold an energetic frequency

Our physical bodies each have an invisible energetic signature made up of all our current thoughts and emotions.

Like energy attracts

So when we shift from thinking that...

"If everyone else changes, the world would be a better place" to...

"When I change, I will perceive the world differently and attract the reality which aligns with my new energetic signature"...

YOUR world will be a better place

~Gemma Star ❤
Old 31-08-2022, 10:57 PM
Suspended
Master
I know who you are
https://youtu.be/3pKr7Sj1D9Q?t=360