Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-07-2022, 06:39 PM
Master

gut feeling (informed intuition?) & accepting the consequences of my decisions

A question from a friend (who made a different choice than I did) got me thinking. She asked, "How did you know?"

That is precisely the point. I didn't.

Now I could say I read a lot by smart people. I could say I know from experience how to read study results, even when I don't understand all the specifics involved. Both are true, but in reality I made my decision before then.

I came wired as a skeptic and had a gut feeling (informed intuition?) that things just didn't add up. I also come wired to be stubborn which has required me to accept the consequences of my decisions whether I am right or wrong.

I didn't KNOW anything that any adult couldn't have known. I was just stubborn enough to trust my own common sense and got lucky this time.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-07-2022, 10:50 PM
Master

yeah that nagging feeling it is somehow 'wrong' combined with stubborness... I know that well...

It seems to be part of the point, willingness to be able to step out and do something 'unexpected' when you honestly just really don't know. And then being willing to take the consequences for what you have done even though you aren't quite sure what they are when you start out...

All based perhaps on a 'gut feeling'. Or something else that makes sense to you personally...

Instead of following the party line as to what the expectations are for your activities ad infinitum...

on the other hand it seems to me there is also a kind of 'knowing' that you get, when you've done that enough times (perhaps in enough different lifetimes) and seen for yourself what the results truly are.

To me the whole thing seems somewhat like a child learning to walk, you put your self on your feet and then you fall down, wash rinse repeat, but eventually you 'figure out' how to navigate on two legs. And then after that you can walk around on your own, without having to rely on someone else to tell you how to move each individual muscle all day long, or even where you should walk to next.
Old 08-07-2022, 12:58 AM
Knower

Do you mean to say you just "felt bad" about something?

Then you are talking about Clairsentience psychic modality.
Old 11-07-2022, 10:13 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I didn't KNOW anything that any adult couldn't have known. I was just stubborn enough to trust my own common sense and got lucky this time.
It's called Gnosis and in short the definition is "Knowing without knowing how you know." It just comes from nowhere and when it smacks you on the head it's difficult not to notice.
Old 11-07-2022, 11:42 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
It's called Gnosis and in short the definition is "Knowing without knowing how you know." It just comes from nowhere and when it smacks you on the head it's difficult not to notice.

To just say, "I just knew it", indicates Claircognizance.
Old 11-07-2022, 02:08 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
To just say, "I just knew it",
Yes, could say say anything you like but does that mean anything? Are you aware of the difference between mind processes and what is beyond them? The 'clairs' that you linked to aren't, they're all mind processes and as to their clarity - claire is French for 'clear' and traditionally that associated with mediumship - anyone can say that they are 'clair' anything.

When you really have it there are no indicators.
Old 12-07-2022, 04:33 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Yes, could say say anything you like but does that mean anything? Are you aware of the difference between mind processes and what is beyond them? The 'clairs' that you linked to aren't, they're all mind processes and as to their clarity - claire is French for 'clear' and traditionally that associated with mediumship - anyone can say that they are 'clair' anything.

When you really have it there are no indicators.

You can understand the psychic modalities by considering how the brain works holographically. The following book, The Holographic Universe, by Michael Talbot, is used to be called The Holographic Brain, which you can read for more information. Many people think that our thoughts arise out of biochemicals in our brain, though it's really from the use of psychic modalities.

Last edited by MidasCloud : 12-07-2022 at 08:12 AM.
Old 13-07-2022, 12:05 PM
Administrator
The knowing comes from so deep within that you can not mistake it, it is called Intuition. my intuition is very high

Namaste
Old 13-07-2022, 07:00 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
You can understand the psychic modalities by considering how the brain works holographically.
There's already been a thread on these very modalities not so long ago, and frankly I wouldn't give it that much truck.

I've seen what happens when people's brains start going awry because of chemical imbalances, I guess the people who write that stuff have never spent any time in a psyche ward. There's also no scientific basis for any of it.
Old 13-07-2022, 09:14 PM
asearcher

Inavalan, I have wondered the same thing about myself as I have had reactions from others (real life) why I have read in what I have read in and then been quick in my response. I have also been questioned like a lot when I was in a previous relationship to the point that I did not dare to say anything, but I had been right every time.

There has been times I have been a day before everything starts or an hour or just minutes before and times when I can not say is it my brain picking up things that I can not explain or know why I know, or is it that I am open (spiritually)? But I know by now to act on it and ask myself questions later on. Questions I don't even know myself on how to answer ;)

Last edited by asearcher : 14-07-2022 at 04:20 AM.