Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 28-11-2021, 08:35 PM
Master
What would you say if you could speak to your younger self

if you could see your younger self what would you say to that person
Would you give them good advice because I know I would have a tell mind herself off I would
Turn be careful who your friends are and spend time your mum and dad and spend and gifts on them to you when you're a child
And be kind to the family too kind to you
Plus don't put you down don't let people put you down

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 28-11-2021, 08:39 PM
Invest now.
Save now.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-11-2021, 04:23 AM
Master
Enjoy life but do not stagnate in any fear or desire.
Old 29-11-2021, 08:53 AM
Madamedude

You are perfectly "equipped" to face all that's coming your way. That's the kind of things you only know later!
Old 01-12-2021, 04:18 PM
ImthatIm

I would say:
"Younger self, when Love hurts continue to grow your inner Love, do not fear the hurt, the hurt is only a shadow dispelled by the True Light of Love."

Though Loves acceptance has allowed me to forgive my-selves knowing that I done the best I knew how at the time.
Old 04-12-2021, 05:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
if you could see your younger self what would you say to that person
Would you give them good advice because I know I would have a tell mind herself off I would
Turn be careful who your friends are and spend time your mum and dad and spend and gifts on them to you when you're a child
And be kind to the family too kind to you
Plus don't put you down don't let people put you down

I'd say, "You're going to make a lot of mistakes in life as you travel along different paths at different times. Learn from those mistakes and travel forward making effort to not repeat the same mistakes."
Old 10-12-2021, 08:35 PM
Master
Young me I will talk to the future and say this is your kid I would rather to the Future in a drain form and say this is ok don't let people force you to live their dream you've got live your dream because their dream is not your dream
Travel the roller bit travel the world a little bit because come 2020 killer come to 20 kg kid there will be a massive lockdown and you're not about it and you'll hate it it'll make you think about a lot of things
But definitely travel two destinations wear your stupid guy dies you guide guide you to
To pick your friends carefully and keep your enemies closer because enemies are the biggest snakes in the grass you'll never meet and get to know but we're friends but I really friend but love you for who you are and respect your wishes and don't fit new
If only I had time machine to do this full moon
Plus PS play Stealth somebody about getting on vegetable up get your words and letters tomorrow you could have just sorted out long time ago it could have got your Dyslexia a long time ago but you can use a mic help you type thanks medium friend of mine is dyslexia self

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-12-2021, 09:38 PM
Administrator
I would say that most things can be overcome with patience and the correct guidance

Namaste
Old 12-01-2022, 11:43 PM
jaminhealth

Thought about this and I I don't think anything, I had to go thru all I went thru to get where I am today.
Old 26-01-2022, 09:02 AM
hazada guess

What would you say if you could speak to your younger self.............

Don't be a doormat.