Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 15-06-2020, 09:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Dark spirit attachment for 10 years

Hi everyone im new to this forum and this is my first post.

I just want to talk about what happened to me and see if anyone here can relate.

January 2010 I went on a skiing holiday with a friend. On the holiday I got really sick with a kidney infection but couldn't get an early flight home and my friend was useless so had to stay. He went out and left me in the room, I felt very strange and unsettled really started falling apart. Things got worse but doctors said I was fine apart from being sick. I started feeling more strange and very distressed. Everything started looking funny and not normal. I tried explaining this to my friend but he just laughed and said I was fine. When the holiday was finally over at the departure gate everything closed in on me l, felt like wrap speed from star trek, apparently this was a panick attack.

Was relieved to get home but things didn't get better. I started excessively rambling and was unable to sleep, everything felt closed in and very dark. The panic attacks and freaking out became constant. I couldn't be around anyone or go out not could I be left alone. Then I started hearing a voice in my head telling me to kill myself or cut my wrists. This repeated in my head 100's of times each day. One night when I couldn't sleep I actually put a knife to my wrists as the voice was so constant. I would have done it there and then but all the thoughts stopped so I put the knife away. Half an hour later it all started again.

As time went on everything kept getting worse and I became more disturbed. I never opened up to anyone as I was convinced I'd be put into a mental hospital. I was so terrified of everything and lost all joy in life. I had no idea why or what happened to me.

As the years went on I eventually found a hypnotherapist who helped a little but every day I would look at my wife n tell her I just wished I was dead. I'd never had any mental illness in my life before that holiday.

There were many dark things happening around us. We had two tattoo studios as I tried to keep pushing myself, I found being constantly busy was the only way to help stop the thoughts. One day me and my wife went to work to find the bathroom had hundreds of fly's and no way they could have gotten in, this happened in both the studios, I remember thinking I was curs
Apparently I threw my wife about 15 feet down our hall. One night I ran around the house trying to bite her and she had to lock herself in the bathroom. I remember none of these incidents.
Other strange things like lights turning on. Our dogs used to growl at the attic.

There are too many things to mention here.

Eventually I done a hypnotic regression where I described a dark force entity. Then I had to go to a shaman to clear the energy. I now see a holistic healer who can't believe how bad this has been even though she's had similar experiences herself.
Its be 10 months since I eventually got to the bottom of it and I'm slowly retuning to normal. I was never into all this stuff before and it's hard getting my head around what caused me to be so deeply disturbed and crazy for all them long years of torture. I wouldn't still be here if it was for my wife and that I never wanted to kill myself...this was the worst kind on torture and it absolutely destroyed me!

Has anyone else any similar experiences as I know it happen but it's so outside of who I thought I was it's makeing me feei very isolated and alone. As most people I know would think this is crazy. Apparently it's because I had a gift for all this energy work stuff that's why it happened. Its just so out there for me and I'm hoping chatting to you guys might help. Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this.

I should add that at times I could feel a dark presence always behind my left shoulder. It felt like a demon which only made me think I was losing the plot even more. This always happened in mirrors.

Also I was seeing dark faces everywhere, people looked like demons to the point I was seriously contemplating blinding myself.
Old 22-07-2020, 10:33 PM
Seeker

Yeah, I've been dealing with an intruding attachment for going on 6 years. It's not so much visual anymore, though I've had incidents with that. But it's mostly a voice that's there all the time and also feeling a physical presence. Like when I'm in bed....I will literally feel this "presence" moving on me.....it can get intense....it has some weight to it, it's like a cat walking on my chest sometimes.....I also hear the blankets move...and the springs in the mattress.....ie: it's effecting the objects around me as well. The voice sounds like a young woman's voice most of the time....but usually a bit higher pitch than a regular human voice. Same with me, keeping busy.....directing my focus on day to day things helped a lot...
Old 23-09-2021, 01:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Past life attachments could be