Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 01-01-2018, 05:30 AM
Experiencer
Anyone here ever had or felt adirect or indirect connection with a particular group?

I know it sounds like a crazy question but I am asking this on personal level if anyone may have felt a very strong connection either through meditative or even in a dream state to any particular alien race? And if so, what race was it and did you receive any ongoing signs or synchronicities of this connection?
Old 01-01-2018, 11:37 AM
Ascender
As far as I understand most alien races we are aware of are a front for grey aliens.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:12 PM
Master
The closest group I've communicated with are Sirians and their kin, the Pleiadians. Communication is done either through dreams or better yet via telepathy.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 03-01-2018, 01:37 AM
Lepus

Hello,

How many alien races are there? Is there a website with the full list?

I know a few of them:
Andromedan
Annunaki
Reptilians and Reptiloids
Greys
Nordic Aliens

Lepus
Old 03-01-2018, 07:00 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

How many alien races are there? Is there a website with the full list?

I know a few of them:
Andromedan
Annunaki
Reptilians and Reptiloids
Greys
Nordic Aliens

Lepus

There is Andromedans, Sirians, Pleiadians, Arcturians, Orions, Sun beings, light beings, Annunaki, Elohim, Greys, Mantises, Reptilians, Dracos.

There the ones people mostly have contact and experiences with but theres also other beings that people don't have exact reference points for, theres a lot of people in the universe.
Old 03-01-2018, 08:35 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
I know it sounds like a crazy question but I am asking this on personal level if anyone may have felt a very strong connection either throught meditative or even in a dream state to any particular alien race? And if so, what race was it and did you receive any ongoing signs or synchronicities of this connection?

Also to answer OPs question, yes for me it's been mostly Andromedans, Sirians, Pleiadians & Arcturians.

And yea i get signs & synchronicities from them an see ufos.

If you don't mind me asking OP, why are you asking this question? have you recently had some experiences?
Old 05-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Ascender

Yes the Pleiadians. It started with a channeled message I received from them. When I received the first channeled message I was going through Ascension and was in quite an altered state for a while (although I was not meditating or dreaming at the time).
One thing they said to me was later confirmed when my mother (the most religious person I know) told me the same message and said that God had told her while at church. It's not something I would have come up with myself.
I do feel a connection with them and wonder if it has something to do with my ancestry (I am part Native American). I also had a dream a long time ago in which I visited another planet. It was one of those very vivid dreams that sticks with you, so much so that I now wonder if it was an astral projection. This summer I was sitting outside, looking up at the Pleiadies and I saw one of the planets appeared to have the same coloring as the one I visited in my dream. I now think it's likely that I visited that planet in my dream.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:36 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Also to answer OPs question, yes for me it's been mostly Andromedans, Sirians, Pleiadians & Arcturians.

And yea i get signs & synchronicities from them an see ufos.

If you don't mind me asking OP, why are you asking this question? have you recently had some experiences?

I feel a very strong connection to a group that I know I'm "NOT" part of. I did learn through a Shaman I have gone to exactly what groups I am a part of and belong to DNA wise when he did an energy clearing and chakra alignment on me. He read my energy as a grid one part at a time.
This man definitely was the real deal, I could go on more about this but will save that for another time....too much to mention.

Anyhow, it seems that this other group has accepted me as one of their own. This is because back in March of 2016 I had performed a spirit release of a young girl who belonged to this group (little did I know at the time) and was trapped for nearly 100 years before I helped guide her home (I have pics of this release as well). This bond was formed out of a thankfullness I was told.

Anyhow the shaman I visited explained to me that this group had accepted me into their fold "so to speak" and I do have daily signs from them sort of a camraderie of acceptance. They would be fine to keep me with them but realize in doing so it would hold me back, they are trying to ammend their own ascension out of the top of the 4th dimension. So as crazy as it sounds they reluctantly knew by wanting me with them I was being held back to where they were which was not fair to me in my growth. So they let me move on. I do get signs from them constantly each day so I feel they sort of look out for me.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:23 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
I feel a very strong connection to a group that I know I'm "NOT" part of. I did learn through a Shaman I have gone to exactly what groups I am a part of and belong to DNA wise when he did an energy clearing and chakra alignment on me. He read my energy as a grid one part at a time.
This man definitely was the real deal, I could go on more about this but will save that for another time....too much to mention.

Anyhow, it seems that this other group has accepted me as one of their own. This is because back in March of 2016 I had performed a spirit release of a young girl who belonged to this group (little did I know at the time) and was trapped for nearly 100 years before I helped guide her home (I have pics of this release as well). This bond was formed out of a thankfullness I was told.

Anyhow the shaman I visited explained to me that this group had accepted me into their fold "so to speak" and I do have daily signs from them sort of a camraderie of acceptance. They would be fine to keep me with them but realize in doing so it would hold me back, they are trying to ammend their own ascension out of the top of the 4th dimension. So as crazy as it sounds they reluctantly knew by wanting me with them I was being held back to where they were which was not fair to me in my growth. So they let me move on. I do get signs from them constantly each day so I feel they sort of look out for me.

Oh alright, thank you for sharing Spirit Bird.
Old 19-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
The closest group I've communicated with are Sirians and their kin, the Pleiadians. Communication is done either through dreams or better yet via telepathy.

Lovely answer. Hear Hear on this. For me, the closest communication is probably the Arcturians and the Sirians on a much higher vibration listening ear. I can usually tell if its a visitor to our world through asking the light to materialize to reveal the ship within and often if is a visitor from a different race of the Star Nation of Light- the communicator will sometimes open their messages up as a Greetings Earthwoman, and burst forth into a channeled message as well. A lot of this is done via either telepathy or mediumship but on a higher vibration wavelength. The star energies are much like the angelic links in variation and are a lot higher in positive energy.