Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 23-02-2022, 01:18 PM
Master

Abraham - Be in the Now

I thought I'd share a channeling from this morning. It helped point me in the direction I wanted to go this morning, and I thought it might help someone else as well...which is the only reason I share some of these :)

Thank you Abraham for the Get Happy video I was just watching. I really really needed to hear that.

I have not channeled you for quite awhile, but thought I would give it a go. I would like to raise my vibration in the morning, and thought channeling was a good way to do that. So here I am. I could lay out a question to you, but I won’t. I want to see if you have any messages waiting :)
Thank you in advance for all that you have done for me, and will be doing for me!

Hello, we are right here. We love you and want you to know, you are not doing anything wrong. There is no wrong. You are sifting through the chaff, like kernels of wheat, and tossing the ones that you no longer want into the toss pile, and looking for the gemstones in the ones you do want and keeping those, sifting and sorting, sifting and sorting.

Now that you are at a place that feels better to you, with this whole pandemic thing, and you are coming out of that, you are more and more encountering how to feel good, but you are not letting a lot of it in, you go back to sifting and sorting, sifting and sorting, and we want to say to you, stop that! Stop the sifting in the mire, and put that down and let it go, and get back on the path of learning and appreciating the learning and getting excited about the learning and loving your family and getting excited to have a conversation with your family and being yourself and acknowledging that you have a lot to give others when you want, and you have a lot to give yourself, and the two can blend together, there is not a time limit when you have to get something right, it is all now anyway.

We know what your question was, and we will answer it for you. It is all Now, everything is Now, so to stay in the Now, you have to pull your thoughts from the past and the future and look around you. Where are you? What are you doing? Do you want to be doing that or would you prefer to be doing something else. What something else occurs to you to do in the Now moment? Go do that for a bit. Then ask yourself, am I liking what I am doing and want to do more of that, or am I done and want to do something else that sounds more exciting that what I am doing, or more loving than what I am doing, or more joyful,

To find the joy in something is to claim it for yourself. So we liken it to doing the dishes, because you have a resistance there and that is the best way we can explain it to you in words that are simple to hear and understand. When you do something that you think is a chore, and just something that has to be done, those are the moments you want to be present and not in the past or the future.

When you do the dishes, there is water involved. So let’s take the water. How does the water feel against your skin? Are your hands when you scrub the plate enjoying the feel of the material the plate is made of? Are your eyes enjoying the color of the dish, are your ears hearing the flow of the water? Use your senses, tune in to your senses and let thought go. What are your ears hearing, what is your skin feeling, what do your eyes see.

Then you are in the Now, with thought suspended. When you can suspend your thoughts and just go with the flow of what you are doing, and appreciate what your doing, and stop thought, if you can stay in that place for more than a minute, the next minute will feel better to you, the next minute will feel so much better, as you watch and appreciate what you are doing in the present moment.

Practice that, practice being in the Now and realizing what your senses are doing in the Now moment. Don’t think about it, just listen and hear, feel and enjoy. Sight and smell is enough to pull you out of your thoughts and into your day, and into appreciation of your day.

Appreciate each moment for what it is bringing you in that moment.

You are wanting to let go of some of your stuff. And we say to you, let it go but appreciate first what it has brought to you, and thank it and allow it to go to a new home where someone else will appreciate it more.

Open the windows and let the fresh air in. Sometimes in winter you don’t do that because of the cold but if you open them for a short time when you can, and refresh the air you are living in, it will clear the energy that has grown stagnant. That is what you are feeling right now. Stagnation. You get to get out of your house and be in the weather, but when you don’t allow the air to flow in the house, the house doesn’t get that newness. When you let the air flow, the new air, think of it as new air to bring more things to appreciate and more things to add to your enjoyment.

We love you and want you to find peace in your day. So when work gets a bit fraught, and we did say fraught, remember that whatever it is, it is temporary and appreciate that you know what you are doing, and enjoy your fingers as they fly across the keyboard and enjoy the chair that you are sitting in and how it cradles your back, enjoy the sounds that the keyboard makes, or your coworkers make and just listen and feel for a moment. Take some moments and just be in the moment and watch what you are doing and focus on what you are doing and stop thoughts of what you are not doing. A lot of your job requires you to do the same things and since you are good at those things, and your fingers know how to do those things, a lot of the time you are thinking about something different, and catch yourself thinking, and think about only what you are doing and the words that are appearing and the sounds that are around you, and how your body feels. Are you too warm, or too hot, or just right? Adjust your temperature to something you would prefer. Notice how your body feels. Correct your body position if you find yourself slumping. The energy will flow better.

Be in the Now of your life, and you will appreciate your life more every day, and as you appreciate your life, your life will flow better, and you will have put your oar in the water and you will be paddling downstream again in no time.

Be well and get happy and in your happiness is your Joy.
Old 23-02-2022, 05:46 PM
Wow, I love it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-02-2022, 05:51 AM
Seeker
I had Bracha Goldsmith’s voice in my head as I read that.

I don’t think we can ever be reminded to live in the Now too often. I know that I often need reminding. Thank you
Old 26-02-2022, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Joseph*
I don’t think we can ever be reminded to live in the Now too often. I know that I often need reminding. Thank you
I agree.
And since being into Abraham-Hicks I check in with myself to enjoy the Now...
something is always in the moment to enjoy.
I find that very imp now.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru