Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-09-2022, 07:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec23
… I’ve always dreamt of retiring in a sunny warm climate, I can’t stand the London cold, the grey skies, the lack of sun, the lack of spontaneity of the people the lack of joy, and the lack of smiles ... would I really want to turn my life inside out to find the root cause of my suffering?
Hello and welcome, Alec23.

Having lived and worked in London I can relate to your comments. And I would suggest that the root cause of your suffering in this situation is that you are resisting your experienced reality. You want it to be other than it is.

Maybe you feel tied to London because of work reasons or family obligations. Maybe you don't want to face the upheaval of change and an uncertain future. So as long as you are in London then accept it and embrace it. Wishing you were somewhere else will only make you dissatisfied with where you are now. Dissatisfaction is suffering. Resisting the reality of the present moment is suffering.

Accepting your situation does not prevent you from planning a retirement in a sunny warm climate or any other lifestyle change. But until such change happens at least you can enjoy the reality of your life in this moment.

And you may find that when you are finally relaxing in your sunny warm climate you may occasionally miss London and all that it has to offer.

Peace
Old 23-09-2022, 08:37 PM
Master
I think the most suffering I’ve had is death,rebirth and reincarnation: imo to live you must die & to die you must live- strict criteria…

I think what’s helped me is my family: that they suffer as I’ve and will suffer…

We all go through the suffering sort of a budding romance between the Clause of life and death- even if we die the first time the body perished then I’d understand but at time multiple bodies perish but the soul lives on…

I think because we are all in the clause together it makes it easier… it’s just a struggle of life and there’s only so many hours you can spend doing something I realised yesterday after swimming- swimming is all I could fit into my day- hour journey 1 hour swimming- half hour coffee- washing my swim ware half hour- that’s 3 hours gone in the afternoon… don’t get me wrong my morning was spent sleeping but it’s better to sleep than do over again and again: I’ve got quite a good regimen for my week - I anticipate over coffee a lot.. half hour here and there - grabbing while I can… even over the weekends I try spend a hour out coffee cake pain au chocolate my favourite huh !

I anticipate pain constantly and suffering: only time is the best healer and I literally mean travelling in time or teleportation…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)