Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-09-2022, 08:20 PM
asearcher

Tomboy woman - misreading signs?

I've edited this post as I think I have the answer to my own question, LOL. I am mostly comfortable around guys as I grew up with lots of boys around me (family and relatives and their friends) and I have been surprised over and over at times in my life when someone where I feel a brother or friendship energy with suddenly start to flirt with me in real life how come that could be. I think the answer is that they think either further ahead there will be developed romantic set of feelings, or that they can't read me, or themselves, us very well. I mean, these things happen. I was only curious as to why. They've always been respectful and so on.

Last edited by asearcher : 09-09-2022 at 02:49 PM.
Old 09-09-2022, 06:49 PM
Master
The country girl that’s a ton boy but wears dresses and cow bow boots with root in her mouth… waiting for her cowboy, I thought of manifesting that- I have a avarta for that and the name: cal!!

I think they think they can understand the situation but what’s at hand is their own feelings and projections.. they get carried away..

It becomes unreleqished love .. where it’s one sided.. I have this a lot with my soulmate but then again if I didn’t dream of them weekly I would say they were open to being in this journey with me at least or either that I have them trapped in my mind, my world, my dream…

It’s still favourable… maybe that’s all it is, you build your own world and care less for the outside because you’ve invited it in, invested it all with inside you …

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-09-2022, 06:08 AM
asearcher

LOL that is funny you took to that description Lostsoul13! I would wear my cow boots a lot back them but have a skirt or dress to it.

So you feel this with your soulmate, that she only wants to be friends, but on a subconscious level she wants more?

Could very well be the case there too I'm thinking. We chose partners I think both from the heart and the mind, on a soul level or the subconscious level it ain't that complicated, when we feel something we feel it and that is what counts. Sort of like a double-life, LOL.

I have practiced on not joking with guys, which is something that comes natural to me because I come from that sort of environment. It is not jokes on other people's expense, but it is still a boyish-kind of humor and i have that, for sure. I have to keep it down too when I am with other females. I had to keep it down here on this forum too or I'm afraid I would be expelled from this place. Been times too I have heard someone tell me "I was thinking it, but you are saying it". Like they have you know a barrier for such, and I just speak up. I can joke like t hat too with a sharp point to it. I did that once to a boss and later they were telling me they could not believe I had said that. I did not understand why not.

Anyways when I combine my niceness with my humor there is this connection there, It too can feel the connection, and I have thought maybe the guys have misread that as me flirting even if I am not.

I think too I used to have no patience, if I did not feel immediate attraction I figured it would not arrive later on.

Also very seldom in life have I ever fallen in love and I did not want nobody I was not in love with to be that close to me, dating me.

I was always shy too so my way of coping with my own shyness was for me to withdraw.

One time I climbed out of a window when I had panic. I did not dare to go back out there and face the guy. Before we ha had just a wonderful time, there was chemistry. I excused myself. I then panicked in the bathroom. I could not go back out there. He was a nice guy. He would have understood. I could not deal with myself, you know. I had a problem with myself. Not with him. Then I saw the window. Before i knew it I had climbed out of the bathroom window, which wasn't too big BTW, and I then ran across the lawn as if i was a thief or something. It must have looked ridiculous. I still feel ashamed about that one. He was such a good guy. I mean why did I....?

My husband has saved these terrible, terrible (Ah, I'm so ashamed) video clips of me during our first period and you can just tell how shy I am. It's so embarrassing. I feel it it my stomach. I can't re-watch those. It's like God, no, turn it off.

I don't know how he could stand being around me when I was like that, less filming me. He said he experienced I was like that for some time and then it was as if something happened and I was not shy anymore and this whole persona showed itself that he said he loved to be around.

I have heard that guys that I have been into for sure thought I did not like them, but that was my shyness talking. I would not look at them. If I had to answer anything my voice would not sound friendly, it was more why-are-you-talking-to-me, sort of deal with me don't-you-know-I-have-better-things-to-do? I would feel ashamed about it afterwards. It's like I couldn't control it when it happened. I remember I thought I ain't never going to have a boyfriend, me being this way and what had gotten over me. I was angry with myself.

I have been able to tell that there were these nice guys that I pushed away with me being shy before and I didn't mean it to turn out like that.

That might have been why I ended up with guys who liked to be leaders and/or who understood it was the shyness talking, not that I did not fancy them.

My looks has changed a little bit and I do not know if that is it but I am being hit on more these days, one would think they would notice the ring or care about the ring but my friend too something's up. It's happening all around me too. Perhaps because I have changed the scenery? The other day this guy got a woman's number within a minute. I was right in the middle of it and would try to move away so they could have their moment in peace without my head going from one side to the other, watching.

Perhaps it is that my looks has gotten more feminine in what has been taught is feminine, I have to look the part these days. Even the God dam high shoes! I who only want to go barefoot, but can't. But same thing has happened to a friend of mine and we're both like What is happening? Perhaps it is that we're not depressed anymore, feel pushed down, are insecure anymore the way we both got as a result from being in those type of relationships that we were in before. I mean, my guy has changed, but still. He has of lately been talking about me becoming a home wife again, but I ain't for it. It was too isolating. I remember I nearly once shook my friend and said to her You have to get out of here!!! Isolating as hell. And she did :) And now she's living it up, it's great. Think I need my coffee, I'm just gonna go for my coffee now and not write so much :)
Old 10-09-2022, 10:02 AM
Master
Lol your story is so cute: I think when women are impowered with femininity and Tom boy energy it’s a really good look (sweatpants as well) my twin loved sweatpants, use to nick mine…

I think you should be comfortable what ever stage your at… embrace it :

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 11-09-2022, 03:21 PM
asearcher

Aww, lol, thank you Lostsoul13!