Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-09-2022, 11:43 PM
Knower

Strengthening the aura

I recently received some signs in my shamanistic practice that strengthening my aura would be a beneficial activity for me to pursue. I also received signs that my kundalini may be undergoing a period of strengthening soon. I am relatively new to auric work, so please be patient with me.

I am posting to see if anyone can suggest or recommend any resources or excercises to strengthen and brighten the aura. Would raising my vibrations higher be beneficial to this task? Thank you for reading.

FoxTracks
Old 04-09-2022, 06:36 PM
Master

Have you tried the microcosmic orbit practice? This would surely strengthen the aura and raise your vibrations. Plenty of books available on the procedure. It may have its origins in Taoism but it would fit in with shamanism and is also obviously relevant to kundalini.

A simple summary at https://yinyoga.com/yinsights/the-microcosmic-orbit/

And I have just purchased A Shamanic Kundalini Awakening by Brendan Ring, which looks very interesting. It may appeal to you since it obviously combines shamanism and kundalini.

Peace
Old 04-09-2022, 08:46 PM
Ascender

Spending time doing energy work on yourself, pulling the energy in from the bottom of your feet via the shared chakra and then up the legs, through the trunk. Spend time visualizing each main chakra getting brighter and stronger as you send it energy. When you get to the top of your head, send the energy up to about 5-6 feet above the crown. Visualize all those intradimensional chakras spinning and bring them down one by one into your body. Visualize that crown energy then flowing down like a fountain over the top of your body, bathing the outside of your body in energy and then pulled back inside from the bottom of your feet.

This technique is discussed in the book "Super Charging Quantum Touch" By Alain Herriot and can be purchased on amazon.

I used to do this mediation every night before bed many years ago. I need to get back to doing it again.
Old 05-09-2022, 11:35 AM
Master
Thanks for sharing, iamthat ~ I’ll have a look at the YouTube videos
Old 05-09-2022, 08:46 PM
Knower

Thanks for sharing your helpful advice! I will try both excercises and see what feels most comfortable to me. Iamthat, the Taoist flavor of the excercises shouldn’t get in the way of the practice. I really liked and appreciated it. I combine several different flavors into my practice.

If you are interested in the path of the shaman I would be happy to discuss anything you would like to with you. I have four years experience of shamanic practice under my belt, which by no means makes me an expert but I have learned a thing or two.

Traveler, isn’t it funny how sometimes we feel it’s time to rest and sometimes it is the time to practice more? Everyday practice is the cornerstone to any serious period of spiritual development, while weekly excercises or practice are like dental floss for the soul. I hope that you find your practice again.

Hello unseeking seeker. I don’t know if you remember me but it is good to see your posts again. I have been gone for a long time now. I always enjoyed you in the poetry corner.
Old 06-09-2022, 07:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
Iamthat, the Taoist flavor of the excercises shouldn’t get in the way of the practice. I really liked and appreciated it. I combine several different flavors into my practice. If you are interested in the path of the shaman I would be happy to discuss anything you would like to with you.
Yes, we have the luxury of being able to pick and choose our practices from a wide variety of traditions without needing to completely immerse ourselves in these traditions. If a practice is valid then it can be applied by anyone.

And thank you for your offer to discuss the path of the shaman. Much appreciated. I was actually more drawn to the kundalini aspect of that book rather than the shamanism. I do have a general interest in all forms of working with consciousness (including shamanism), but when it comes to practice I restrict myself to a certain few, based more on yogic traditions. Otherwise I find I am doing too many practices, none of them properly.

Peace
Old 07-09-2022, 03:29 PM
Master
Oh, hi, fox tracks! Yes of course I remember you! Good to see you here
Old 08-09-2022, 02:55 PM
Master

Aura is about energy and so mind. Many practices such as mediation you can do. Lot of techniques not to forget are already around, we forget about.
Old 19-10-2022, 04:27 AM
Pathfinder

I was in a ceremony not long ago and sensed I had holes in my aura, I realised its necessary to patch the holes and kind of intuitively knew I have to release whatever was creating them. I started to vomit and shake, some psychological conditioning and beliefs needed to be released also, to do that I let my eyes roll back into my head and sank backwards into "source consciousness", and then started to release it. I would say there are lots of ways to do this, go with what intuitively feels right in the moment.