Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 16-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shincarra
I was raised Catholic, but I am not catholic now, now I am more like you. I was once called a Christian-Pagan, and I do like that term.

I have looked at many religions, but none seem to fit me. Like none of them felt true to me. Somewhere in the bible, it is said (" My father has many manisions. "), but it does not say they are all Christain.
If you look around at just nature alone you will see that God is very diverce in all that is here.
So just as in nature so to in Spirituality. :)

True, all things have certain level of awareness in the material world, which at it's essence, is all founded on vibrations.
So say's Science today, and so say the various Faiths.

Here is a point to make. The Truth just is, and God is Truth.
He promises that those who seek Him, will find Him. ( - Jeremiah)

Siddartha the Buddha is one of these, and Jesus confirmed Far Eastern teachings of, "Maya", by His teachings on Faith, the effects thereof, and prayer, in the World.

The material world is illusory, as both Science today, and the Faiths teach. The greater reality and Truth being the immaterial, and of Spirit.

"Death is only an experience in which you are meant to learn a great lesson. You cannot die."
- Yogananda

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 16-09-2013, 06:59 PM
Master

Interfaith and Universal Spirituality are two very different things.

Interfaith is about learning and getting to know people of different faiths, appreciating diversity in religion.

Universal Spirituality is an idea within New Age thinking that believes all religions are basically New Age but don't know it. lol In other words, all religions are really pointing to the beliefs we have (all paths lead to God). It's putting all religions under the umbrella of one's own beliefs. Which imo is very limited and simplistic thinking.
Old 18-09-2013, 12:52 AM
Master
Angel1

I think Spiritual Forums is a great place to start with this kind of thing.
Back in the day it was was not possible to have these kinds of discusions.
And I find them very spiritualy liberating.

Imagine a churh or temple we could all go to and have these kinds of discusions
and then all sing hyms togeather or dance round a tree and invite spirit to unite us all togeathr into the light. lol
Old 21-09-2013, 02:08 PM
Master
You dance around a tree.
I'll shout "Glory to God in the Highest", at the top of my voice. And, "Praise God", and, " Thank you Jesus ! ".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein