Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 14-04-2006, 12:22 PM
Knower
Astral Projection : HELP

alright, i get to the vibrational stage okay but i cant seperate my head area.got any tips that would be useful ??
Old 14-04-2006, 07:29 PM
TzOlKiN

Hi, QUE KAKASHI, and welcome to the community,

I suggest that you read Robert A Monroes, 'Journeys out of the body and Far Journeys, theres some great advice available there...

...Also, another useful 'Manual' is Robert Petersons book 'Out of Body Experiences, How to have them and what to expect.

Great Resources.

Good Luck!

TzOlKiN
Old 15-04-2006, 08:30 PM
eogz

Hi,

Can I ask, what is the vibration stage?

I ask because i can lie in bed, relax and feel my self moving. Left to right, Up and down, swaying and swinging, but not vibrating as such?

Am I just getting a funny feeling (I've been able to do this since being a kid), or am I getting close to the vibration stage of Astral projection.

I also have tried many times to move a part of myself away from my body, but without success.

I'm just interested, sorry to hijack your thread Que kakashi.
Old 21-04-2006, 03:08 AM
feohgoddess

The 'viberating stage' is known as Astral Catelapsy. I used to experience this along with not being able to move or speak. now what I do is let it run its course, and tell myself 'I wish for a smooth exit and re entry' I make myself relax. Kind of like the forceful relaxing you make yourself go through when you get into a hot bath, but the waters a little too hot, but you get in anyways and even though it could be very uncomfortable, you make it very relaxing. I hope I'm not being confusing.
Old 24-04-2006, 09:51 PM
eogz

Thanks for that..... I'm way off then

Nah I'm no where near that stage.

It's a pleasent sensation, fells like the inside me is trying to get free.

I always wondered what that felt that tho. Thanks for the info Feohgoddess.
Old 25-04-2006, 03:44 AM
2498charm

Meditation before exitation helps tremendeously. Sounds like you need to relax a bit more if part of you is getting stuck. This is common is those who frequently do outer body. A body takes lots of time to prepare for such and exit and return. Some people even need recouperation time after an experience until they are adjusted. Not all bodies find this process a natural act.
Closed Thread