Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 23-08-2006, 12:10 AM
chi chi

good thinking your a bad influence on me developing 1 hadnt even thought about lighting up too busy trying to figure out wen i will be able to fit vodka time in lol
Old 23-08-2006, 12:12 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
good thinking your a bad influence on me developing 1 hadnt even thought about lighting up too busy trying to figure out wen i will be able to fit vodka time in lol

You're terrible! ! !

K.
Old 23-08-2006, 12:14 AM
chi chi

who me? never i am so so sweet hahahahaha
Old 23-08-2006, 12:26 AM
Deactivated Account
ha ha ha !!!!
Old 23-08-2006, 01:41 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
who me? never i am so so sweet hahahahaha

Lol, I did mean it in a good sense.

K.
Old 23-08-2006, 02:35 AM
biyu_wolf_77

ok ill be the oddball out here (usially am tho) what of youre physical health?? ive herd of it literally once in a blue moon and dont mind that as overall less likely to hurt you but i dont think that you wanna die from lung cancer and have youre family(that knows) blame it on psy abilities cause you allways wanted to improve them

personally i do without cause 1 its one of the few better options 2 i have ta tend to my herbs (medicinal/culinary) so like to keep a good mind there and what if you lost some ability fer the ability you gain from it?? im pretty good in what ive done sofar (immin readings mostly) without any help from smokin(and ontop of that im in the body of one thats 17)
Old 23-08-2006, 02:46 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by biyu_wolf_77
ok ill be the oddball out here (usially am tho) what of youre physical health?? ive herd of it literally once in a blue moon and dont mind that as overall less likely to hurt you but i dont think that you wanna die from lung cancer and have youre family(that knows) blame it on psy abilities cause you allways wanted to improve them

personally i do without cause 1 its one of the few better options 2 i have ta tend to my herbs (medicinal/culinary) so like to keep a good mind there and what if you lost some ability fer the ability you gain from it?? im pretty good in what ive done sofar (immin readings mostly) without any help from smokin(and ontop of that im in the body of one thats 17)

Hi biyu_wolf_77,

You are completely right of course and your post here has decided my mind to start a very interesting thread in the EXPERIMENTS section, of which I will do in due course.

All I will add here is that as a smoker, I know the feeling of how insanely hard it is to quit.
Old 23-08-2006, 02:49 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi biyu_wolf_77,

You are completely right of course and your post here has decided my mind to start a very interesting thread in the EXPERIMENTS section, of which I will do in due course.

All I will add here is that as a smoker, I know the feeling of how insanely hard it is to quit.
now fer me to sound like one of the elders of old

anythins possable you just have ta want it bad enough have faith and you will as its ment to
Old 23-08-2006, 03:07 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by biyu_wolf_77
now fer me to sound like one of the elders of old

anythins possable you just have ta want it bad enough have faith and you will as its ment to

I appreciate your comments.

Kundalini.
Old 23-08-2006, 04:11 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
I appreciate your comments.

Kundalini.
i think youd know i love to help even if it makes me sound old if its helpin i dont really care
Closed Thread