Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-08-2020, 08:07 AM
Master

I realise there are other awakening signals apart from having a relaxed mind and breathing to be relaxed. I was practicing to ap and my breathing was not relaxed. I thought I had a while to go to get my breathing relaxed. I saw two people lifting a piano and it went close to my foot. I will have to start noticing things. If I see things then I know I can get out of my body.
Old 17-08-2020, 02:33 AM
Pathfinder
Well, thank you for the inspiration. So far, I have acquired one point. I'm not so sure I actually APed, but I did encounter a woman who may be a type of astral projection teacher. The feeling I got from her was that she would bring tremendous fun into my life.
Old 17-08-2020, 12:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
SpiritualFreedom you may want to drink a glass of water when you go to bed. That will likely wake you up in the morning as you will need to go to the loo. By doing that you will not need an alarm to wake you. Just an idea.

I'm actually going to do a spreadhseet in google drive and track variables, in order too see what works best for myself.

15 Days will be enough data to conclude the test

But different people, responds to different variables. What will work for me, won't work for you suzy.

But, making a spreadsheet and test things out, it's a great idea, and it has motivation to know the solution :)
Old 18-08-2020, 06:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineLikeStars
Well, thank you for the inspiration. So far, I have acquired one point. I'm not so sure I actually APed, but I did encounter a woman who may be a type of astral projection teacher. The feeling I got from her was that she would bring tremendous fun into my life.

That is great that you had an experience. Even if it is not a great ap or experience it is still good. Next time your experience might be better.
Old 18-08-2020, 06:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
I'm actually going to do a spreadhseet in google drive and track variables, in order too see what works best for myself.

15 Days will be enough data to conclude the test

But different people, responds to different variables. What will work for me, won't work for you suzy.

But, making a spreadsheet and test things out, it's a great idea, and it has motivation to know the solution :)

Sounds good. It would be interesting to see how it goes.
Old 18-08-2020, 07:09 AM
Master

My ap is not turning out as well as I would like it to be. I used to ap in bed but I cannot anymore when my husband is in bed. I tried and it is too distracting. He uses a sleep apnea machine and the noise is hard to relax. I am going to start going into another room early in the mornings. The problem is I wake up about 4.00 am and I do not have a lot of time as I have to get up early to go to work. Long ago I used to get up out of bed a lot earlier but not now.
I am going to drink a glass of water before bed and hopefully I will get up earlier. I will let you know how it goes.
Old 18-08-2020, 04:03 PM
Newbie ;)

I got a point for discovering the best condition for me to AP... Being in a good mood and taking a cold shower before attempting AP. Like step in the shower and turn on the cold water cold. I felt vibrations immediately.
Old 18-08-2020, 11:50 PM
Pathfinder
Hi. I tried it again, under not very good circumstances....worried what my new puppy was doing. And I didn't get anywhere, except to have an interesting dream...a hallway with many closed doors. A woman came out of one of them, and I realized most people would think she was very unimportant. I was thinking about the building she was in, and she said, "I own it." So, two points for me. I am not going to put a time limit on doing this because for me the whole point is to be motivated to do it.
Old 19-08-2020, 12:11 AM
Master

I got an extra point this morning. I woke up early and I thought I would make the effort to go out into another room. My husband is very distracting and I cannot relax. I lied for a while in another room relaxing then I tried to get out of my body but no success. I thought it is not going to happen and I am just going to lie here and nothing will happen. It did happen except I fell asleep and dreamed about something. Nothing exciting. That experience taught me to be prepared as ap could happen any moment. Also I have to start trying to imagine I am doing an activity or I am at some place. I am not doing that much. I think that is an easy way to get out as it often seems to happen after some hours of sleep.
Old 19-08-2020, 01:50 AM
Pathfinder
AstralSuzy, that's good advice, to picture yourself doing something or being in a specific place. It seems like Monroe did that..didn't he? With his locale 1, locale 2, etc.....seems like he would have focused on one of those familiar places when he wanted to project.