Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 05:28 PM
bodylisious32

Yes i thort so, but am glad in a way now, as ures although not the same i think they have a resembalance,
i heard some think once {but this is somethink i cant go on} ..it was said to be alien encounter, anyway i will ask tomora .
Was thinking also, just then????weird how your orb light s are green also? i wander wether theres a connection there?.....
much love and light,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:53 AM
PrincessJ23

Hi Charm,

I think I relate more to the way you are than many other people I have met. I suppose you could say i dont really fully know what Im doing. I seem to know what is going to happen before it does or have a sense that someone is in trouble when they are away from me.like you do reading for friends.Obviously I dont charge them for it, its just a bit of fun when theres nothing else to do, but we are always suprised at how accurate they are. My mothers side of the family has Romany Gypsy roots (they are all Irish) and my mother has very vivid dreams which predict future occurances (even deaths which isnt pleasant). I often wonder if I have some kind of gene/gift/link-whatever! through my family history?

One thing I cannot understand at the moment is my TV, which is a fairly new TV, 'playing up'. The sound will start to go up on its own and go down. The scale appears on the screen and starts going up, and no matter how hard I push the buttons on the remote control, I cant control it. This only happens sometimes. Most of the time the TV is fine. This makes me think someone is trying to let me know they are there? The last time it happened was after I had just done a reading for my best friend. She was there when it started and was a bit freaked out I think?
Also my lamp has started to flicker ocassionally and once it went off for about 10 seconds then came back on. I have checked the connections etc but all is fine??

I dont understand it all, but am intrigued. I do think some things are meant to be a mystery and we shouldnt meddle to much into trying to explain everything. We should just enjoy it for what it is to us!

Love xx
Old 11-05-2006, 05:29 PM
starlite

hi kez hi sue (like the picture of you and ur lads by the way)

Wow - ur moving fast, kez. Your face feeling strange and tight i would definately say is transfiguration. It shows that you are capable or trance mediumship. It is, like sue, says spirit drawing close - exceptionally close getting ready to use u as a medium to communicate ur messages through trance. They will go steady with you until they (spirit - your guides and gatekeeper) know that u are fully understanding and are willing to let the trance run (nothing to be scared of). keep me posted!!!

Green orbs, Sue ... I think, but this is only my understanding, that green represents strength. Personally, i feel that these spiritual energies show themselves when you need strength and guidance. The sparks that you saw secondly, i would say, is spirit energy at work around you. I believe you were able to see the activity to give you the knowledge that spirit was / is working to build you up so that you can do ur earth person bit and let that strength come out in your material person. It is also, so i have been told, a symbol of growth - this may relate to your current postion ????? Also, it is a very strong healing colour (though not to be used with tumors or other cancerous growths). Perhaps your healing powers will grow to new heights (i would say the green that kez saw on that lady's hand represented her 'healing hands')

Love and light to you all

Starlite XX:3some:
Old 11-05-2006, 09:07 PM
bodylisious32

Hi Starlite,
How are you, hope you are well, hows the development goin ure end ?????
was just thinkin , you know when u sed the green on the ladies hands, represented healing , do you mean the women could heal posibly???{sorry lol }....
My development does seem to be comin on leaps and bounds, but also as i have got alot rapidly, things seem to be slowing down, abit now, but i have had a very stressful week, so i think thay have stepped back, so i get myself together , as there as been world war 1 in my family lol, gettin better now though lol...
been gettin the sensations of outer body experiences as am driftin of to sleep, also, was told was because i am becoming more aware of transition b4 sleep .
much, love and light,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 20-05-2006, 03:25 PM
frequency builder

Hello Everybody,
I have just been asked to join a circle of which i am so excited about,this morning as part of my development i had a go at psychometry .. wow! It was really embarrasing as i was told to keep saying what was coming into my head ..i had a ring to work with.. but i got the name and who the ring belonged to correct .. i half expected a voice to pop into my head .. but it was my thoughts . i found it very hard to say what was in my head i think it was doubt .. and fear of sounding ridiculous !
Old 21-05-2006, 05:42 PM
bodylisious32

Hi Frequency builder,
I know what your talk about there i too also feel like this at times lol, i have only been at my circle a month this tue,, i go once a week, and sometimes it does feel that way , lol, even though most time it turns out that you are spot on lol....
enjoy ure circle , i love mine hehe....
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx,
Closed Thread