Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Abundancia

Eyewish,

Possibly there is something attempting to distract you during your meditation. Perhaps changing from a stationary meditation to an active one such as walking a labyrinth or through the woods might fulfill the 'need' for movement.

Another possibility is, perhaps physically, your meridians have been damaged and the jaw/tongue movements are the body's way of re-aligning them. I would recommend visiting a acupuncturist to assist you with this matter.

I would recommend also to meditate on this subject. Keep an open mind and heart and acknowledge thoughts and sensations as they come but do not dwell on them. Ask for answers before you begin.

What about holding something in your mouth while you meditate? Not between your teeth, but rather under your tongue and against the roof of your mouth, large enough that it holds your jaws open slightly (and is not small enough to choke on). Perhaps a gem stone relating to the throat chakra.

By my strongest feeling is perhaps there is something deep within your psyche that is too traumatic to be found at this time, and thus the distractions come when you near it. Ask for assistance in revealing only that which you can handle per session, and for help assimilating it into your consciousness as needed for your spiritual growth.

Best wishes to you.

Abundancia
Old 23-12-2011, 03:41 AM
eyewish

Thanks,

I found that when i repeat i have no fears it makes it more intense but in a less intense way? Theres a certain way it happens and this way it always hurts as it starts but then in the right place its ok.

I am getting use to it now, and its not hurting as much as it did before but with all the noises and crackling its still scary.

I have had confirmations thats it is normal and this has helped me a lot.

I also believe theres a blockage in my eye and this is why the movements are more intense than before.
Old 28-12-2011, 02:18 AM
eyewish

Thanks to all that tried helping me etc, I havnt resolved the problem but to those who might have the same problems, I have realised and been told actually that its fairly normal, least for me.

Those movements occur whilst energy is passing threw blocked pathways, passageways etc that havnt been used before, thanks to all thsoe who helped.

taraaaaaa
Old 03-01-2012, 03:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewish
Thanks to all that tried helping me etc, I havnt resolved the problem but to those who might have the same problems, I have realised and been told actually that its fairly normal, least for me.

Those movements occur whilst energy is passing threw blocked pathways, passageways etc that havnt been used before, thanks to all thsoe who helped.

taraaaaaa

I had a similar experience while meditating with a rose quartz, I don't think my jaw moves, but if felt like it was being pulled down...Also I had this pressure on my right eyeball, like if someone was pushing down on it...

Does the eyeball count as a blocked pathway? Here's the link to my experience, in case you want to read about it, or better yet have something to add!

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=27999
Old 04-01-2012, 05:04 PM
eyewish

ok thanks, lol love your avtar, n pigs mite fly, haha.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Master

Don't worry about the jaw movement. Some people will experience spontaneous movement of various body parts during meditation. I've had that experience myself but not the jaw. It will vary among individuals.

Check this out: http://kundalini-teacher.com/symptoms/kriyas.php
Old 05-01-2012, 01:02 AM
eyewish

Thanks you progress, I thought it was a nice touch, seeing a reply and in progress lol.

Im not worried about it in that way like what isit it etc my friend, im worried about the fact that it might cause damage if I totally let go. Before I got my nose broken and last year I didnt have to worry about it, but now my nose is kinda different and still a bit weak, sensative so its hard to tell whats going on half the time. feels like a big bone and muscle moving up and down my nose. If I had soem one realy enlightened come tell me that it wasnt going to cause me no harm and I knew it was true I would go for it 100%.

Its just I know I can only take so many set backs now.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Master

You're welcome. I'm glad it helped.

I was going to say that in reply to your pm but your inbox is full. Just wanted to let you know in case you're wondering why no one seems to be replying to your pm's!
Old 06-01-2012, 12:56 AM
eyewish

Lol, funny how I came to this thread and though hmmleme see if messages are sent or if it tells others cannot send mailbox is full, so I didnt scroll down and posted a thread on forum help, *****. Back here and got my answer, thanks.

Thats site is very interesting read for me, im not sure how much its connected to me but, ............... posted and signed at their forum as well, thanks mate.

take care

eyewishmas
Old 09-01-2012, 02:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewish
ok thanks, lol love your avtar, n pigs mite fly, haha.

Well I love pigs and I thought the wings made it look "spiritual", appropiate for these forums!