Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 04-08-2021, 03:10 AM
Master
Angel1 Observer is the observed

as we become the observer
soul and spirit, one in prayer
our cognition becomes single
with all forms, our spirit mingles
seeing, as does the Creator
Old 04-08-2021, 04:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cobbler's Apprentice
A "no-position" that should never be reified, is not a set course or path that can be known in advance, but is ever-new; the "appropriate statement" of Yun-men, appropriate for one moment, the "eternal now" - and then is gone. As life, a becoming, is one with our own becoming. Everything is always new under the sun.
Your understanding of non-duality as "not-two" as compared to one-ness (All is one) reflects reality and is perfect .

IMHO , Aforesaid comment of no-position may be should be looked in the light of Buddhist middle way .
Old 04-08-2021, 06:20 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Your understanding of non-duality as "not-two" as compared to one-ness (All is one) reflects reality and is perfect .

I stumble along but always seek clarity of mind, clarity of expression.

Thank you......always good to get a second opinion!

Old 04-08-2021, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
It begins when people become Spiritual Beings. And not many seem to have figured out that non-Duality is Duality. Negative doesn't actually mean negative, it means 'don't like'.
Yes, negative means 'don't like', an example will be someone whom does not like the material/form/physical, but he/she like's the opposite of it, which is the formless/non-physical/oneness. A person likes something or someone when that person thinks that something or someone is a benefit to him/her. Yes, a person thinks religion and/or spirituality is of benefit to him/her, whether that benefit is comfort, a crutch, a band-aid etc for what he/she does not like what he/she see in the physical universe.. A person does not like something or someone when that person thinks that something or someone is not a benefit to him/her.

It all comes down to mental opposites, which the mind creates. Our true nature and Self/self and the true nature of the universe is spiritual, positive and good. Negativity is the opposite of positivity. The power and energy of our minds turn the positive and good into the negative, and in turn we attract and recieve the negative that our minds create, we reap what we sow. The mind creating the opposite of our true nature and Self/self and the true nature of the universe, (which is brahman is good and positive) is what separates us and creates duality.

Spirituality is 100% mental or in our heads, but the physical universe is a spiritual place (The Self/self exists both mentally and physically, and the Self/self is what connects (for lack of a better term) the mental with the physical, and both the mental and physical are spiritual in nature), more than people know or realize, probably because the physical universe being the spiritual place it is, triggers their Self's/self's error way of thinking, creating and being. This is why people turn to spirituality and to spiritual concepts and ideas, when they have been through hell. People turn to spirituality and to it's concepts and ideas, to escape their mental and/or physical aches, pains and fears.

Quote:
I would say manifestations of the formless/oneness/wholeness. Both Spiritually and scientifically Spirituality has it backwards; we didn't start at the ground up and we're not 'ascending', and science says that the base is an 8D matrix, not a 3D one.
Any word that is synonymous with exists/existence will work.

Even if there was a 9D, the 9D will be an aspect of the whole. Nothing exists independently of brahman/the whole.
Old 04-08-2021, 07:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
One of the best comments I have read, thank you.
You are welcome!
Old 04-08-2021, 07:55 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Thanks, this makes sense. Because I have exeprienced it that way in the past. It is very different in frequency (if it is a frequency at all) compared to physical reality. Far higher in frequency and thus more subtle or precise maybe or perceived to be more stable from a physical point of view.
From a mind perspective, yes, because that's the way the mind work, it needs 'objects'. If you try consciousness it makes more sense though, because that's what you're talking about.

Quote:
Many people call it silence or empty spaciousness or non-physical containment/container. Or that silence and empty spaciousness and "nothingness" is a way to realise pure consciousness or source consciousness.
For me there isn't a container, it's all there is.

Quote:
I experienced in the past my consciousness to be pure and unaffected by anything "negative" in my life. And that it stays in that high pure positive place of being/frequency.
'Positive' and 'negative' are the stuff of the mind, and they are labels of the mind. If you drop those you become closer to true nature.

Quote:
Nowadays if I focus on my awareness/consciousness, I just experience what seems like a "lack of awareness" and falling asleep. Losing awareness of physical and entering some deep sleep / dream. Which is still nice. It feels good. But it would be nice if I could acces my pure consciousness, more consciously. Maybe I need to meditate differently or learn how to meditate more specifically and in more detailed understanding of what I am doing/need to do or want to actually be doing.
It might feel good but that can get in the way because then it's driven by 'worldly desires', and it begins to become a state of mind more than anything else. Once you know that's happening you can get that out of the way and be one step closer to a more pure consciousness.

Quote:
As most often simply being aware of the awareness is a good enough reference, it seems.
That's when the least becomes the most.

Quote:
We are in 4d right. That does seem related to 8d.
'Technically' 3 1/2D because our perception of time only goes in one direction but yes, 3 1/2D reality is a subset of 8D reality.
Old 04-08-2021, 08:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Non-duality is not that all "is one" but rather, better, is "not two".

Doesn't the "not two" concept lead one to 'all is one", therefore there is no difference between the two? Did you see what I did there?
Old 04-08-2021, 08:08 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Non-duality is not that all "is one" but rather, better, is "not two".
"Change the word, change the paradigm." Non-duality only exists in relation to duality, if there was no duality then there would be no non-duality. Discussions of non -existence are self-defeating.

Quote:
The latter, "not two" is better in as much as being negative. It strips rather than accumulates perceptions and thoughts.
If you're going to do some neti-neti, try Isness - that is what is fundamental.

What you see before you just IS.
Old 04-08-2021, 09:38 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

What you see before you just IS.

IS for that moment.

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.

(Lines from Four Quartets, Little Gidding. T.S. Eliot)

"A condition of complete simplicity, costing not less than everything"
Old 04-08-2021, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
For me there isn't a container, it's all there is.
This is so deep and mind blowing. It is like the absolute vibrational relativity of everything that exists. Can you go elaborate more on this?

I have experienced my consciousness becoming a pencil in the past. But the transformation of my consciousness was so profound, that I could not remember what just happened or how I did it, nor reproduce it.

What causes my consciousness to travel and change form / shape? Often in these experiences of profound shifts in consciousness, it feels like my consciousness is exploring things, making shifts in perception, beyond my ability to control it. It feels like a roller coaster ride, where I am just experiencing all of it, spacetime transcending experiences, shifting at infinie unlimitted speeds of transformational and shifting capacity and even able to experience 5 vibrational senses in a frozen in time human perspective.

Yet I cannot really identify WHO is doing it to "me". It's like a deep inner being is choosing to explore realities, with unlimitted ability and capacity and freedom and intention beyond my ability to understand or relate to that intention of the one who is choosing to be and become my consciousness in the unimaginable capable and wild ways.

Because if I am the one doing all of that, then why can't I do it now? Just shift time and space, and experience something else.

My transcendental consciousness experiences also often have a flavor of fractals to them. It's like duality is a tool by which consciousness has an infinite travel/explorational capacity. Its like contrast is a capacity by which my consciousness is able to focus on one thing or another. By being the very thing in expansional becoming it is focused upon.

Yet, my consciousness seems to be "stuck" in my body, most of my life. Since it seems to be so infinitely free, I guess it is choosing to perceive through this being that I am. In this linear time and space experience of this human being that I am being and becoming. Even tho at the core my consciousness seems to be infinitely free to experience anything it so may choose. I always wonder what does it base its choices upon? And why does my consciousness explore any perspective of all that is at all? As opposed to not. Because it doesn't seem to be motivated by any desire (I am familiar with) at all.