Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 10:16 AM
Enlightener

Spirituality is the IS-ness of the universe

If spirituality is what I Am, then I am talking about being what I am really. This is nonsense if you really know me for I am a blasphemer of the truth, that is my own, just wanted to make a point about I Am That I Am That Of.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:56 PM
Poppies

Re: Spirituality is the IS-ness of the universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
If spirituality is what I Am, then I am talking about being what I am really. This is nonsense if you really know me for I am a blasphemer of the truth, that is my own, just wanted to make a point about I Am That I Am That Of.

Well.... I for one am going to have to ask you to explain what you wrote there!!
:?
Old 04-08-2006, 10:37 AM
Enlightener

...uh, sorry. I was stoned when i typed that out...uh, just disregard it. :)

Um, unless you find some holy wisdom in my rambling, then feel free to share your point of view. 3:9

P.S. s**t! I must have been so out of it when i wrote this, uh can someone please delete this post. Anyone else do anything random when their stoned?

Blessed Be,
Braven

Last edited by Enlightener : 04-08-2006 at 10:41 AM.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:41 AM
8-infinite-8

Just delete it by having another bong!
I don't smoke that poo anymore, so you're saying that "spirituality is what I am" whilst smoking pot? haha
I'd hate to burst your bubble, but I dont think choofn on bongs is very spiritual Enlightener, not in the short term anyway.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:55 PM
e-ma

Aw bless ya. I found it funny and cool anyway. And spirituality is the is-ness of the universe!
Old 07-08-2006, 07:36 PM
dreamer

Hi 8-infinite-8,

are you saying that when you smoked weed it didn't set you on a path to where you are now? For everything a reason my friend, there may be a point where it is not needed i'll grant you that but equally there may be a point where it makes all the difference.
Old 08-08-2006, 04:29 AM
8-infinite-8

Exactly, it was the best thing that happened to me, thats why i said ,it's not the most spiritual practice in the "short term", but who knows it could end up being the best thing for you.
I'm just making the observation of someone saying spirituality is the isness of the universe & then saying oops i was a bit stoned last night when i wrote that haha.
I just found that to be rather funny & kind of contradicting to the statement.
Isness is the isness of the universe, because it just is without any rules or conditions, it is, as it is.
Old 13-08-2006, 03:45 AM
Enlightener

kudos,
yeah, don't try to get me to explain it to you cause i have no idea what it means. But good explanation 8Infinite8.

I love getting stoned, it places me in this very spiritual, enlightening view of the world and the universe. It expands my mind as well, so i am able to grasp concepts that seem to complicated when i am sober.

Cheers,
Enlightener
Old 13-08-2006, 12:10 PM
8-infinite-8

I used to absolutely LOVE getting stoned, that was until I put too many holes in my brain & went crazy, haha
I recon every decision we make, is ultimately on a conscious level some how, even if it's the wrong thing to do at the time, you make the
un-conscoius decision to do it any way, perhaps because you have a lesson to learn, & without letting your self make mistakes, how must we learn anything we've come here to learn.
Everything you do, you are doing for a reason so you may aswell enjoy it while it lasts. There is a reason behind EVERYTHING.
Old 13-08-2006, 09:10 PM
dreamer

It's all good when looked at from the end, that inner demon that stops you embracing the craziness has to be confronted at some point and then you realise that love is the embrace that comforts every fear (which is crazy in itself to some). It's nice to be stoned but to let go and be naturally stoned bring a greater sense of achievement.
Closed Thread