Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 24-11-2017, 11:05 PM
Master
will i dream nite

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Master
The week that passed
Old 25-11-2017, 02:58 PM
Master
will i dream agan nite

Old 25-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Master
Nothing much.........
Old 25-11-2017, 10:05 PM
Master
well dnt win irsh 2 nit so no drnks on me sorry 2 say

Old 26-11-2017, 02:58 AM
Master
The birth of modern day religion, i think a lot of it came because things happened that couldn't be explained at the time. For example, a volcano erupts 2,000 miles from where you live. Then black rain falls where you live. Or a massive dust storm 1,000 miles away and it rains red. Things that just weren't understood like there are now. 1,500 years ago there's a good chance you didn't had no education besides what your parents taught you and you probably didn't what the world was like 100 miles away unless some travelers told you, "what they wanted you to hear" because you probably couldn't read 1,500 years ago. Ok so look at the life you live now. You can easily access info from almost any where in our galaxy in seconds if you wanted to. You can take a 100 mile drive in 2 hrs if traffic is good. But reglious beliefs really hasn't changed since they first came about. Hmmmmm. Just a thought, then you get frustrated because you spent a lot of time and thinking about a thread and you can't instantly post it because the server is too busy. .. again.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:58 AM
Master
The birth of modern day religion, i think a lot of it came because things happened that couldn't be explained at the time. For example, a volcano erupts 2,000 miles from where you live. Then black rain falls where you live. Or a massive dust storm 1,000 miles away and it rains red. Things that just weren't understood like there are now. 1,500 years ago there's a good chance you didn't had no education besides what your parents taught you and you probably didn't what the world was like 100 miles away unless some travelers told you, "what they wanted you to hear" because you probably couldn't read 1,500 years ago. Ok so look at the life you live now. You can easily access info from almost any where in our galaxy in seconds if you wanted to. You can take a 100 mile drive in 2 hrs if traffic is good. But reglious beliefs really hasn't changed since they first came about. Hmmmmm. Just a thought, then you get frustrated because you spent a lot of time and thinking about a thread and you can't instantly post it because the server is too busy. .. again. And THEN. it post twice.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:12 AM
Master
well i did dream i did

Old 26-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Master
Life in general........
Old 26-11-2017, 11:41 AM
Master
ill be medtat latr on