Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 04-09-2016, 01:17 PM
Master
I'm thinking about the dark place I was yesterday and how today I feel liberated and alive again. I know I'll go through the valley again but I know wonderful things are heading my way. :-)

Everything has it's place, time and reasons.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:41 PM
Master
I am thinking about how wasps make me a little jumpy...
Old 05-09-2016, 12:25 AM
Master
I was at my job this evening and there was a couple sitting out on the deck drinking wine. They didn't know I was inside as the place was closed. And a bee or some big bug started flying around the guy. He got up so fast, jumped up, and started swatting it all over the place, then he took off running around the vineyard. It was a comical sight. The woman with him was laughing and then we could no longer see him as he just kept running from the bee or horsefly... Martinet noir, your comment made me think about that guy running from the bee or fly.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:36 AM
Experiencer

I'm thinking about when this drought will end. I need my garden to return to its bountiful old self. I'm not enjoying the genetically modified vegetables I now have to buy from shops.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I was at my job this evening and there was a couple sitting out on the deck drinking wine. They didn't know I was inside as the place was closed. And a bee or some big bug started flying around the guy. He got up so fast, jumped up, and started swatting it all over the place, then he took off running around the vineyard. It was a comical sight. The woman with him was laughing and then we could no longer see him as he just kept running from the bee or horsefly... Martinet noir, your comment made me think about that guy running from the bee or fly.

I do try not to get too jumpy, but it's when they land on your hand!

I am thinking about crunchy peanut butter
Old 05-09-2016, 05:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinet noir
I do try not to get too jumpy, but it's when they land on your hand!

I am thinking about crunchy peanut butter
When I was 17 I was driving out on a country road with my best friend, a huge bumble bee managed to get up my pant leg and start stinging me. The pain was incredible...I let go of the steering wheel and slammed on the brakes. My friend grabbed the wheel and was trying to put the car in park because now I'm outside in the middle of the road taking my pants down. Sigh....Good thing it was in the middle of nowhere.
Old 06-09-2016, 12:42 AM
Master
Thinking that within the next 50 years or so, things like homophones and word contractions aren't going to exist within the English language anymore.

Almost everybody uses 'your' when they mean 'you're' and 'their' when they mean 'they're'.

People just don't know about these things anymore...English grammar and punctuation are no longer being taught in schools, so the whole structure of the language is undergoing change and homophones are becoming acceptably interchangeable.
Old 06-09-2016, 06:38 AM
Experiencer
Thirsty, very thirsty
Old 06-09-2016, 06:38 AM
Experiencer
Thirsty, very thirsty
Old 06-09-2016, 06:39 AM
Experiencer
Thirsty, very thirsty.

that's all