Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-03-2021, 02:01 AM
Administrator
The Weight of the World

Hello

More and more as we move though this Covid 19 times those that are more open to energy are feeling the pulls of the World. The energy of the World has had a shift and its something that we are all working through in our own ways. Maybe be do not even notice that we feel down a bit more or moody a bit more or even more tired. This is all that energy pull that unknown that feeling at times of where will it all end.

I am told that its similar to the feelings that those during the war had, when faced with the unknown, faced with will there be another day. Though that I am told was more fear and emotional it did shift the energy as well.

I feel the positive and the negative, I feel that emotional ups and down. the fear the rush to get that jab in the arm. The fears that the jab will not last and that its maybe been rushed. The feelings of being test subjects at times, or that fear of being pressured to follow the lead.

Its hard times we are all in right now. Being open and not one that can turn it off I have to put the positive out there that this is a "Test" we will pass.

I have seen so many struggling and I feel that pain. I too know that struggles too are a test of sorts we face. I too have a lot of uncertain struggles working in retail and having hours cut to nothing. That need for income and too that want to be home and safe.

What I do know is that no one is left behind that is here on site. We are here to listen and hear to support others where we can. To vent if we need to at times (within the rules and reason). There are days when I go to work and wonder what I am honestly there for ? Then a simple smile or a comment that I am so nice makes it all worth the day.

Its not easy for those passing over right now either in many cases gone are the services for them and they do not always understand that aspect. So us Medium's too are being called to do more work in crossings and supports. Sadly at times some might even be passing alone, and that is not how the World should work.

We wake wondering on case numbers and lock downs. This is not a way to live, yet it is the new way many of us do live. We will get past this.

Know your not alone. So do not feel alone.

Lynn
Old 04-03-2021, 04:21 AM
Master
Lynn, true what you say, yet on an overall basis, looking around we may see that fear of death in isolation as the dominant consciousness contracting emotion. Over time, most resigned themselves to the seeming randomness of fate. Yes, jobs were lost and incomes dwindled too.

Gradually, coexisting with the possibility of death by an unseen hand became the new normal. However, we may take this, not as a soul uplifting shift but rather merely as a self defensive mechanism, adapting to inevitability of annihilation, meanwhile retaining sanity.

Many lost friends and family members. Who will the guillotine behead next, they wonder, in apprehension?

Now the vaccine is here. Is it effective, how long will it last, is it safe to use? No matter, take it as a placebo anyway.

Where is the shift in consciousness, in all of this? Are we now more mindful, empathetic, caring, less self centred, do we consume less, treading gently on the earth? Have we transcended fear then? Whilst isolated, were we lonely or vibrant in our aloneness? Have we shifted, with love, not fear as the trigger?

In whatever capacity we could, was it about self preservation or reaching out to others? Did we send out healing thoughts at least?

It will take more than a virus to dispel dark delusion.
Old 04-03-2021, 04:23 AM
Master
What a wonderful and timely message.

Thanks for sharing.

I know it came from deep down in your heart.
Thanks once more.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜