Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-11-2022, 07:15 AM
Knower

It looks like no one knows the answer to my original question, so I'll give it a try. I suppose zorkchop was right, that the astral regions near our physical Earth are adjacent to our time, as well as our location in space. And, most of the people who died centuries ago are no longer interested in Earth, or have reincarnated here.

As for visitors from the future or other planets, it's probably too hard for them to not interject their energy, which could interfere with our development, even from the astral realms. We need to get past this ever-so-delicate time in our history, to make it on our own.

JoeColo
Old 07-11-2022, 01:54 PM
Master

Re joecolo

Maybe people haven’t answered your question because nobody knows the real truth about it all, only what they have read or perhaps what they have experienced. I do have some thoughts about the astral and our spirits but just can’t put it into words because I would probably fill up ten pages and still not make myself understood.

As for ETs coming here. Well let’s face it, if they can make it here from another planet then they are obviously more evolved than us, as it takes greater technology than we have and they are probably more spiritually evolved. So why would they make themselves known when they know that we would probably blow them to smithereens and then ask them what they want!!! A guy called George Adamski had many communications with them in the fifties so if you check him out you might get some answers to your questions. I found his two books to be so fascinating.

But getting back to your Astral questions. Why not let it all go for awhile and not think about it because sometimes answers pop up out of the blue when your walking or driving etc. this happens to me a lot and may happen to you.
Old 08-11-2022, 02:01 PM
Master

JoeColo …

As far as most of your questions go … who says there are *not* astral ET beings within Earths atmosphere? And as far as meeting time travelers … on the astral plane … that’s rather easy.

As far as where these ET’s are … though we are getting closer to that being revealed … even in the mainstream media … they don’t want the attention either … just like most current true saviors have gone underground since the masses tend to treat them rather badly. Can you imagine if a true Christ or a Buddha walked into some shopping mall and announced his arrival in today’s world? He’s not going to throw up some force field to deflect the knives and bullets … and the ridicule would be endless … even though he might be valid. This is why most of the more advanced teachings are “underground” today … for good reason. One has to do some pretty fancy sleuth-work to find them.

The main difference between any of the planes is … vibration … frequency. There are many machine-like crafts and “other dimension” beings that visit this planet … regularly.

If most of the world governments spend so much time denying this fact … that kinda tells you that is has certainly happened … regularly … and often.

As far as being able to “astral travel” … take up lucid dreaming. Most people take that up and make it a part of their lifestyle. Since “As above so below” is true … the universities and schools in the astral regions are colossal … and you can learn most anything that involves the lower regions. But as here on Earth … the few that know of the “higher” dimensions are few … and do not like to be discovered because of harassment by other beings.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 08-11-2022, 11:13 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeColo
As I understand it, helpers help pretty much everyone, except for a few rare cases who are unwilling to raise their vibrational level. Most people, when they see how wonderful it is there, are only too happy to oblige, to leave their negativity behind.
Oops, I forgot to say what I meant, that this statement is about the after-death realms.

JoeColo
Old 08-11-2022, 11:19 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
JoeColo …

As far as most of your questions go … who says there are *not* astral ET beings within Earths atmosphere? And as far as meeting time travelers … on the astral plane … that’s rather easy.
I haven't heard anyone say they're not there. It's just the very conspicuous absence of anyone saying they are. If they're there, I'd have expected very different. Looks like they're there, but very strangely, this is seldom mentioned. Their physical presence is all I ever hear about.

JoeColo
Old 09-11-2022, 12:16 AM
Master

The astral planes / dimensions *are* the "after-death" realms.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 11-11-2022, 05:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
The astral planes / dimensions *are* the "after-death" realms.
I hadn't even heard about this hypothesis until I saw where you said it, it's still so new to me. It's interesting to me, because I would not have thought about the possibility on my own. The concept would still be totally unknown to me. Offhand, the only other concept I can recall that was totally new to me when I first heard about it, and that I hadn't even thought of the possibility of, was in Seth Speaks, where he says that we choose everything in our lives, which is still an unproven hypothesis for me.

If the astral and after-death realms are the same, then why don't we hear way more about astral travelers meeting "dead people?" And why are near-death experiences generally so dissimilar to OOBs? At least, the descriptions I've read about both.

In any case, my carefully considered opinion is that the helpers do most of their helping for those who just died, whether or not the astral realms are the after-death realms, or the latter are separated from the former.

imo, astral travelers are far less vulnerable, because they have a body to return to, usually at a safer location than the astral realms. The recently deceased not only don't have a body to return to, they're also more likely to be totally unfamiliar with where they're at. Astral travelers are more likely to remember having astral traveled before. As many as 99.9% of people have no memory of ever having astral traveled. For them, having done so but forgotten it is the same as never having done so. I include myself in this category.

Having the recently deceased be totally on their own might mess up the balance of power so badly that Earth would have no hope of ever escaping the grip of evil. Evil would be dominant in more places than it is now, and many more people would either be duped into becoming more evil, or would willingly choose it, because they would view it to be the "winning side."

Whether or not the astral planes/dimensions are the after-death realms, or whether they're separate, I can add this to my original question. If they're separate, it's a moot point; they're separate, period. If they're the same, then it's similar to my original question, but relates to dead people. Why don't we see more descriptions of people meeting up with them in astral travels, as well as people from other time periods on Earth, and ETs?

It seems possible to me that the astral and the after-death realms are technically the same, but that there are areas of the astral realms where the dead hang out more often, and areas in which they hang out less often. In this case, stating that they are the same is vastly oversimplifying the truth of what actually is. I don't even think that all areas of the astral are the same, or even that similar, in nature. Different areas of the Earth are quite different in nature, so why should the same not be true of the astral realms?

JoeColo
Old 11-11-2022, 06:28 PM
Master

JoeColo …

Keeping the astral realms as a mystery and totally separate from “after-death” realms is much better as a sales point for the traditional teachings that convince us we have one shot at this and one shot only. *Much* better control over the populous that way. Just reincarnation was much more widely accepted back in the biblical times … now many just sleep it under the rug.

A NDE could be quite different than the intentional travel to the astral realms if for no other reason … the stress of being “near death” and where that would tend to “throw” a person. With volunteer travel … even lucid dreaming … you have a good idea what you want to find and with whom. Intentional direction counts big time here.

The astral plane is *huge* - bigger than the physical plane … and has seemingly endless “sub-realms” … or “sub-planes” … and people can travel to the various realms and each sub-plane has its own … “rules” … for lack of a better word … and lifestyle … all tied together in a common thread for the emotional astral plane.

There are those that can dip from one to the other rather casually … but if you’re not going to commonly hear about the astral plane as being the common destination after death … you’re not gonna hear about astral travelers doing this-or-that. This stuff … you have to find out on your own.

If an individual is incarnated on the astral plane … most of them will stay put in their current lifetime there … and not do a bunch of “traveling” around. They can learn things there much more easily than we often can here … and yes … some could dance around through the various sub-planes. If they do this … then yes … they would most probably remember going from destination A to B … much as we would remember going to the local mall. Those that can drop down into the physical plane usually hide their astral body somewhere secret so they can return to it at will. Some … can just make a “new” astral body if they are learned enough.

Transitioning from the physical to the astral at death is a massive study … and you can dive into it as deeply as you wish … but the very simple point is that the astral realm is where most people go after physical death … since most of them are very familiar with it from their experiences there during the dream states whether they remember them or not … and the fine points as to running into this person or that … the sub-planes … the people from the past … ET’s … and so on … are just specifics. “Oversimplifying” the principle that the astral is the after-death realm is exactly the point. It is what it is … and the specifics … well … have a good time uncovering them. There’s more to learn there than here … but the conditions are more difficult here … meaning … the physical realms.

I will leave the analysis / over-analysis to you.

Enjoy.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 12-11-2022, 11:31 AM
Master

...And of course ANTHING is possible !
Old 13-11-2022, 07:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
JoeColo … A NDE could be quite different than the intentional travel to the astral realms if for no other reason … the stress of being “near death” and where that would tend to “throw” a person. With volunteer travel … even lucid dreaming … you have a good idea what you want to find and with whom. Intentional direction counts big time here.
I'm surprised you didn't mention the biggest difference between astral traveling and dying. In the former, you have a body to return to if things get too difficult, but in the latter, you don't. You're stuck where you are, or if you do somehow manage to escape, you get lost somewhere else. This is true whether the astral and after-death realms are the same, or they're separated.

There's a video of an NDE on YouTube, in which the man is informed by an angel that he had been there before in an NDE. He had not only forgotten it when he returned to Earth the first time, but still didn't remember it when he returned. I've only seen a few videos, but I don't see in any of them where anyone is familiar with the after-death realms, from their dream travels while they were still alive. This doesn't prove that the astral and NDE realms are separate, just that we don't necessarily remember everything when we die.

JoeColo