Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-11-2022, 05:03 AM
Knower

How is Our Earth and Time Period Kept Separate In the Earth Astral Region?

Why isn't Earth's astral region inundated with extra-terrestrial beings like in Star Wars? Why don't astral travelers encounter as many, or even more people from other time periods as our present time period? (I've never astral traveled and remembered it, but I've heard accounts of many who have and do. ETs and people from other time periods are seldom mentioned.) Will this change if or when time travel is invented?

The time periods part is the more surprising, because I'd suppose that many other-dimensional beings don't want to venture here, and/or their vibrational level is so much higher that they don't "see" our astral region. I don't think our overall vibrational level is that much higher than even 2,000+ years ago, so that people from those times should still be able to "see" our astral region. (A few areas, such as Iraq and Afghanistan, are probably even lower now than 2000 years ago.) However, if our astral region in our time also includes our technology, that would be very confusing for them, indeed!

JoeColo
Old 04-11-2022, 06:12 AM
Master

Is time travel really possible. I sometimes think maybe not. It just seems a little far fetched to me although I am open to new insights.
Old 05-11-2022, 03:04 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Is time travel really possible. I sometimes think maybe not. It just seems a little far fetched to me although I am open to new insights.
I've heard that time travel has existed since the 1980's. However, this has not been confirmed by reliable sources. Once it's known to exist, and hopefully with an "idiot-proof" way to return to one's own time, it will be almost exclusively into the future. Travel to before it was known to exist will be forbidden in most cases. Too many possibilities of disrupting the timeline.

People purporting to have traveled into the future say that we humans will make contact with ETs, and be able to travel to other star systems. Of course, far from confirmed, and we might change our collective minds about which reality to choose.

JoeColo
Old 05-11-2022, 04:05 AM
Master

Time travel

I guess there’s two ways of looking at it. Firstly is it time travelling with our mind, ie maybe Using the etheric body or consciousness as they do in hypnosis or secondly using our physical body such as molecular transportation. Not sure which one people are talking about. Which one do you think
Old 05-11-2022, 12:35 PM
Master

JoeColo …

Is not our earthly body “kept separate” from the astral body?

Would not all parameters while living within either … follow suit?

A “lifetime” while incarnated on the astral plane … and no physical body to retreat to … averages 1000 “earth years.”

If you close your eyes and re-live a scenario of last century or last year or last month or yesterday … you are “time traveling.” Disengaging completely from the current physical body consciousness so you could totally “be there” … takes a bit of work … remembering to maintain the structure of the silver cord so you can “get back.”

If you can imagine it … it is “real” … somewhere … on some plane … on some level.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 06-11-2022, 05:46 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Firstly is it time travelling with our mind, ie maybe Using the etheric body or consciousness as they do in hypnosis or secondly using our physical body such as molecular transportation. Not sure which one people are talking about. Which one do you think
People mean time traveling physically. I've never seen a reference simply saying "time traveling" that didn't mean physically. Physical teleportation might be invented at the same time as time traveling, because time traveling is essentially teleportation.

There are photographs purporting to show a modern-day person in an 1800's scene. A coin with a future year on it was purportedly found in Mexico, I think, few years ago. Someone claimed to have involuntarily gone back in time and watched General Custer's disastrous loss at the Battle of the Little Big Horn.

If astral travel ever becomes a native human ability that pretty much anyone can do at will, then one could astral travel back to the past to observe, and not worry about changing the timeline.

JoeColo
Old 06-11-2022, 06:35 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
JoeColo …

Is not our earthly body “kept separate” from the astral body?

Would not all parameters while living within either … follow suit?
I don't see what our Earth and astral bodies being kept separate has to do with astral travelers from other time periods of Earth, and from other planets, being kept separate from our astral realms in our present time period of Earth. Just because our physical bodies exist at a specific point in time and place, does not mean that when we astral travel, we would not encounter as many people from other time periods, and other planets, as from our own time period on Earth. Why are the Earth astral realms not "mixed" in this way? Astral travel is to other locations, why not other times, as well? And vice versa, of others to our time period?

I've never heard about any need to consciously maintain the structure of the silver cord. Where did you read about that, who said it, or did you learn it for yourself? I assumed that was done by unconscous parts of the self, similarly to the maintenance of the physical body. And, that to sever the silver cord is one power that demons definitely do not have the power to do!

I've never astral traveled and remembered it. OOBs were never a part of my intent for this incarnation. I assume you don't mean simply remembering something to be actually going back to it.

As a very small child, I could actually go back and relive events of my past. What I later thought were memories of an event as a baby, and of being in my mother's womb, I now realize were actually going back and reliving them! At about the age of three, I went back one last time to the event when I was a baby. I knew this would be the last time, because my physical reality was becoming more solid, and that I would soon be unable to do it. I wouldn't categorize this as astral travel, because I was back in my body as a baby, and before I was born. Has anyone else here had similar experiences in their very early childhood?

I've some ideas about why I had these types of experiences, but not astral travel. Too long of a story for here and now.

JoeColo
Old 06-11-2022, 01:36 PM
Master

Yes I can agree with you Joe. I do not believe you can sever your silver cord either and you don’t have to maintain it. It severs at time of death and only then. I’ve made this decision based all the things I’ve read from the Tibetans and from highly evolved beings, who are not looking for fame or money and don’t have a fragile ego. I certainly will change my opinion if I personally have an experience of it being otherwise.
Old 06-11-2022, 03:54 PM
Master

JoeColo …

Sure … if you are doing astral work … you can meet anyone who has an astral incarnation going at the moment … or one who has a physical incarnation but is able to spend a lot of time in the astral … and they can remind you or teach you or tell you most anything … according to what they have seen and how much you trust them. The next “dimension” above the astral is the causal … which is the bed of all physical and astral incarnations … clearly the “past lives” of the individual. If you … or anyone can truly work up to that level … you can uncover a multitude of information.

We all “break” the silver cord when we end each physical incarnation. When one is adventuring out / in amongst the inner worlds … it is by following the silver cord back down to the physical body that gives you “direction back.” That’s all I meant. This is most often done so instantly that it is an unconscious technique. The silver cord is often much more important than a lot of people believe.

An authentic Master can go in and break His own silver cord if it is time for Him to move beyond the physical and serve … elsewhere.

But as Redchic12 says … at the time of physical death … it is severed … but the continued “use” of the silver cord can be continued as one interacts with the Lower Psychic Worlds. I didn’t mean to suggest that one has to “maintain” is … as in going in to change the oil and spark plugs.” But there *are* entities who can do some very damaging things to another silver cord … causing much stress. There can be some real “baddies” in the Lower Psychic Worlds … as here in the material planes.

That’s another benefit of having an authentic Master “on your side.”

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 07-11-2022, 06:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
JoeColo …
But there *are* entities who can do some very damaging things to another silver cord … causing much stress. There can be some real “baddies” in the Lower Psychic Worlds … as here in the material planes.

That’s another benefit of having an authentic Master “on your side.”
I hadn't thought of the silver cord being badly damaged, but not cut. If or when more people can go OOB at will, we're going to need more helpers and protectors, especially at first, when most are novices. A helper might not need to be able to fight off "baddies," but simply help someone maintain a fairly high and pure vibrational state. As I understand it, helpers help pretty much everyone, except for a few rare cases who are unwilling to raise their vibrational level. Most people, when they see how wonderful it is there, are only too happy to oblige, to leave their negativity behind.

It's pretty clear to me, that most people are in neither a high heaven-like vibrational state, nor a low, hell-like one. They would thus be easy marks for unsavory spirits there, if not helped to get to the heaven-like realms.

Channeling Erik had eight other helpers to bring in Jeffrey Dahmer. And that's his soul, not even the man himself! He calls that personality "J.D." They were between him and Jamie, the channel, to protect her from his energy. Interesting video, but of course, goes to a very dark place. I won't even post the link here, but it can be found on Youtube. Another warning: Erik cusses.

When so many people a learning to astral travel, there won't be anywhere near enough authentic Masters to go around. Most novices won't be the quality of students that an authentic Master would teach. Other projects in the after-life realms might be put on hold, helping novice astral travelers would be that important. But first, the people dying in the Russia-Ukraine war will need to be helped.

I don't know if I'll see astral travel becoming that common in my lifetime. I figure I have 20-30 years or so left. I've found inspiration for my writing, which brings more purpose to my life, which might extend it beyond 30 more years.

JoeColo