Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-10-2022, 05:53 PM
Master

When you had the lesson but not the trial, or the inverse, I guess its just always doubt…
Old 15-10-2022, 03:03 AM
Master

it is hard to figure out what is right, but if you wanna know what is wrong just ask to be punished... the genius of christ is he didn't ask for all the nice behavior from others that everyone else is begging for.

anyway knowledge in general isn't such a nice thing. A lot of people 'know' stuff. But really all anyone knows is what others believe in... if we didn't have that we wouldn't have anything at all. And yet because we have that we don't have anything at all. It is very hard to get past all the dishonesty and vanity to something more real.
Old 24-10-2022, 06:21 PM
Master

relativity in being right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningMoon
Hi everyone. I've been pondering this lately but I don't think there really is a "right thing" since everyone can't seem to universally agree on what that is.
"
As the God /spirituality is dealing with vast unstructured unknown, to have some absolute right does not really exist. Yet there are sufficient indicators (ethical norms) to know/choose from limited options available or bringing up new options that we can choose 'More right " from "Lesser right" OR "Lesser evil" from "bigger evil". And for living life in this world these ethical norms are quite sufficient.
Old 25-10-2022, 10:14 AM
Master

Something the Dalai Lama said once helped me with this dilemma. He said it’s not the action that should concern you but the INTENT. If the intent behind the action is coming from the heart then don’t worry about approval or whether it’s been taken the wrong way.
A good quote comes to mind; What other people think of me is none of my business.
Just use the heart to guide you.❤️
Old 31-10-2022, 05:30 PM
dreamt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Even so, a person can be held legally liable for good intentions that went astray and caused damage or offense.
If you don't mind me asking, does this mean in the spiritual sense or the earthly?
I know it applies in the earthly sense, but unclear on the spiritual.
Old 01-11-2022, 05:37 AM
Master

Intent is intent. I guess we can have loving intent or malicious intent in both areas of our life. But that’s just my opinion.