Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-06-2022, 05:16 AM
traceyacey12

Is God a man-made concept?

Added later: I guess what I mean is, do other (lower) animals experience God?

Thanks for your help :)
Old 16-06-2022, 06:34 AM
Guide

I believe God does exist but not in the way us humans like to think. (We Humanize the Source).
Old 16-06-2022, 08:39 AM
Master
As I have said in a different context, if enough people believe it exists, this belief will bring it into existence.
After all, we are all part of the creative process.
Old 16-06-2022, 10:19 AM
Knower

The Energetic Plane comes from Forward Traveling Time, and that the Physical Plane comes from Backward Traveling Time.

The mind has the ability to reach the present-state of mind, which bridges the Forward Traveling Time with the Backward Traveling Time.

Also, reincarnating creatures in the biosphere can be thought of as the manifestation of different personality temperaments, each with their unique diets, habits, and lifestyles. Taking this farther, Wisps are energetic lifeforms that physically manifest as fire, lightening and the sun. They are also present in all lifeforms. Everything is a manifestation of Personality, and time is how they are relative to each other.

The Physical Body Expectation, or the body's will to live a fulfilling life with love.

Also, gravity is the merging of ether of Multiple Universes, each with their own Emotional Repression Release, and associated timelines.
Old 16-06-2022, 03:01 PM
Master

There is another teaching of course about manifesting, it is man is a God-made concept. Which is first?

Maybe with evolution of consciousness and in time. It is thought consciousness in humans was the last major evolution that happened 100,000-200,000 years ago. Humans have many instinctual tenancies animals have (operate) that are in (from) the unconscious and subconscious. These are automatic. It is the conscious level where we change it, alter it, filter it, make sense of it. The conscious is not automatic, not the first thought but the second in time. The conscious often goes against instinct. Animals are not mindful and act solely instinctual. We know the experience at the conscious level (awareness). As we have lower conscious level within us do we feel we are aware of God at that level? I don't.

Of course the mind can self create now.

Last edited by lemex : 16-06-2022 at 03:49 PM.
Old 16-06-2022, 07:34 PM
Master

Perhaps man is a God-made concept?

As for the animal kingdom experiencing God, the esoteric approach is that the human kingdom is the bridge between the higher spiritual kingdoms and the lower kingdoms of animal, vegetable and mineral.

Humans experience the Divine through their higher bodies (those bodies beyond the mind) and their higher chakras in the energy body. The animal kingdom lacks these higher bodies and higher chakras and thus does not experience the Divine.

Perhaps some will say that this approach is just the human tendency to raise itself to a superior status, but for those who embrace the esoteric approach this all makes perfect sense.

Peace
Old 16-06-2022, 08:32 PM
Administrator
I would agree with iamthat

Namaste
Old 16-06-2022, 10:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Added later: I guess what I mean is, do other (lower) animals experience God?

Thanks for your help :)

God is man's attempt to make sense of man's experience and perceived reality. It is a distorted anthropomorphic perception of some aspects the wider-reality, experienced while in altered-states of consciousness. Man's emotions and intellect added further distortions.

I'm asking out of curiosity only: Why did you ask that question? Just curiosity? Does either way make a difference to you, to what you'd do with your life?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-06-2022, 10:27 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I'm asking out of curiosity only: Why did you ask that question? Just curiosity? Does either way make a difference to you, to what you'd do with your life?

I'm trying to make sense of all the stuff written on spirituality. I was listening to Leo Gura and he talks about experiencing God when awakening. That was the initial trigger for the question. But I also want to make sense of spirituality in general as I said
Old 16-06-2022, 11:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
I'm trying to make sense of all the stuff written on spirituality. I was listening to Leo Gura and he talks about experiencing God when awakening. That was the initial trigger for the question. But I also want to make sense of spirituality in general as I said
I think that I understand what you're saying ... I make a distinction between "spirituality", and looking for answers about what I am here to do, what I am, what is reality, and such.

I think that you can get better answers to those questions by tapping your inner source of knowledge and guidance, than by trying to make sense of what others say (a.k.a. spirituality). To minimize distortions you have to suspend all your beliefs and expectations when you inquire.

You can't use your intellect or emotions to sift the truth from erroneous. You can't know whom to follow. Once you adhere to others' views, you automatically filter out everything that contradicts them.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.