Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 29-09-2021, 03:36 PM
Ascender

I had an experience about maybe 20 years ago. My cat Max had to have surgery, I can't remember what for, but he came home all woozy from the anesthesia and he was resting on my bed. I went to check on him and I placed my forehead against his forehead and I saw his first memory of me. I saw me picking him up off the air filter cover under the hood of my husband's car that cold December day when he was a kitten.
Old 29-09-2021, 03:56 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madamedude
Thanks for sharing kundalinikid ! What did your dad answer ? I can understand you'd want to turn it off somedays. But then again, is it all negative experiences to you ?

Well, usually with my dad it manifests itself as knowing what he is going to say or how he is feeling before he expresses it. I'm not sure if that answers your question. Sometimes, I just shut myself up so, he can go ahead and say what he is going to say even though I know what's coming.

Other times, I have GREATLY annoyed my family when I am riding in the car with them. If there is a big traffic jam my empathy often picks up on other cars around us. I'll start yelling at them that they need to hurry up or this or that, but in truth, it was the energy from the person/car behind us. That's the other thing when possessing extreme empathy and telepathy. You need to be able to sort out what are your feelings and what are other people's feelings.

There seems to be some sort of filter through the cosmos as I can communicate with some, and don't get fed back them making their grocery list. The filter seems to differentiate thoughts directed toward you and the regular mundane to some extent.

At work, it was quite a challenge. Not only did I take on a lot of the stress of all the others around me, but I would just pick up some of the nastiest feelings directed toward me (worked for bigger company). After you've dealt with it for long enough, you just finally accept in yourself that the hearts of men/women are generally WICKED. On a positive note, "hearing" helped me correct issues with my behavior that people were wrongfully judging me about. I also learned this world is all about perceptions from the experience.

My twin flame and I are highly telepathic. I am wondering even if her abilities were stronger than mine at a younger age, to be honest. She's always kind of had it more together than me. It's generally an enriching experience. We use our interactions to blend and circulate each other's energies. In that sense my abilities have grown leaps and bounds interacting with her. Knowing and interacting with her was what spurred my kundalini awakening to be perfectly honest. Though, I guess when you are twins you are not on this planet purely for enjoyment. So, our current separation due to the mission we both have to follow has caused a lot of strife between us at times. It can be challenging to be so close and then semi at war at times. Though eventually, I just submit because separating too far psychically would give me tremendous anxiety amongst other issues.

I do have one fun one. I have this one female singer that I just adore. I would often spend a lot of time listening to her, and even crying to her music as it tends to do to me. One day I could just hear her clear as day. It started with her telling me her real name (non-stage name), which I never even bothered to look up. Sure enough, I looked it up and, the name she gave matched what I saw online. She started teaching me to sing, and she really helped me a ton. I'm shocked at how much better I am after some little tips she shared. And she also can be really funny at times, which I love. So, all in all, it has been a positive experience with her. I was actually pretty shocked with all the distractions around her she could hear, but it also made me realize things/money/fame doesn't equate to happiness as she often shares.
Old 29-09-2021, 04:13 PM
Hey, I'll tell MY cat story! Short version...cat disappeared for 9 days!
On the 3rd day gone in the wee hrs with my TV accidentally left on ..I saw him walking on my bed, as usual, but
with a black smudge on his head.
I take another look, he's not there.
A neighbor found him and 'trapped' him inside for those 9 freaking days -2 doors down!!
(I have a doggie door, btw.)
I asked if, 'when you found him did he have a smudge on his head'...she didn't know,
she called her husband ..and he said yes he did.
So he visited his bed on the Astral plane...how cute! And with the smudge from a car's underside.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-09-2021, 07:48 PM
Madamedude

Traveler, that's sweet ! I was thinking about my dog which I grew up with (he passed away around a decade ago), not long ago. I chosen him when I was three, and that's one of the two memories I have from this young age. The whole family was there, and from the car I had spotted the little "house" with the puppies. Before even parking, somehow I knew we were here to take one home. Only one was different of the others, in terms of fur colors. It's like our eyes locked, and when my dad parked the car I could see the dog staring at me, seemingly waiting to be picked up, as I also stared at him. I actually was stretching my arms in his direction before my parents actually asked me which one were we taking home ! And back to now, not long ago, I saw the whole scene from his perspective ! Actually, "when I was him", I felt like I was waiting for the car to arrive and was a little bored, as if it was planned all along.

kundalinikid, traffic used to drive me insane too at some point, and even if I annoyed by it, some anger seemed to "come from outside".
About being at work, yes I so understand and relate. At some point, and for only one year that seemed a decade, I worked at a place where not only (almost) everyone was hostile towards each other because there was an incentive factor, but the clients were also extremely hostile. Add up to that management policies that pushes people even further against each other, I let you imagine. I was also "targeted" by one of the middle managers, because I was good at what I did, and she thought she could "squeeze" me more. At some point tho, I got to be part of the training team for the newcomers : it was an absolute blessing, all I ever wanted, to have my ducklings. I was a fair teacher to them : no way I was gonna hand them everything on a silver platter, but I would never let them drown either. Shortly after the training period was over, I found nothing interesting anymore in that job and just left.
Yes, twin flames have an "easy" or "automatic" telepathy. I know what it is too, to be so close and at war. I've come to appreciate it actually, because when the dust is falling down, and war no more rages, I see that closeness has never been off the table.
I really liked this last one, that's important. I always try to stir out of people the good moments they had. And yes, you can be happy regarless of any status, account, clothes, place of residence...

Miss Hepburn, I'm really happy he was okay in the end. One time, my dog did the same, I dunno the rascal wanted to have a trip by himself. He always picked fights with bigger than him, otherwise it wouldn't have been funny. Like, generally 3 times *at least* bigger than him, and he was no bigger than a beagle. He was half beagle by the way. He used to do that, disappear for the afternoon, maybe a whole day, but never a few days. I remember being in the garden when I saw him at the end of the street, limpin' away. Something really felt different that time. And it was : took on too big of an opponent that time, he had a big bite on his right leg. Really I wasn't even sure it was another dog because the space there was between the teeth marks.. Anyway. He came back home to die ! That's litteraly what the vet had explained, and what's more than that, his wound, despite hurting him a lot, was hurting his ego so bad he would probably refuse to eat and let himself die, which he did. I was not accepting that and just stayed with him as much as I could, talking to him among other stuff. He spent two days without eating. At some point he started eating again, a little. Maybe not telepathic, but still.
I can so picture your cat with the smudge on the top of his head and you looking at him, and the cat looking back as if to say "What ? Got something on my face ?"
Old 30-09-2021, 11:18 AM
Master

Once.
When I was in a really bad state.
The voice of a friend called out my name and it potentially saved my life.

My mum heard her father's voice shout her name right before she almost stepped and fell into a well as a little kid. Her father was nowhere near her and was back in the house.

That's it for me. I don't like prying into others too much.
Old 01-06-2022, 08:58 PM

I don't know if it is telepathy but it is something lol.I am able to feel emotions from far although not everyone's.I have felt someone that lives on the other side of the world from me and we had contact and a connection.That was a really weird experience with a lot of things happening.I am able to feel very detailed emotions of a second person too but we have a connection again and they live on another country from me.with both it's very detailed.Emotions under emotions, thoughts that feel like energy,a knowing sometimes of what has happened and a lot more and all this from far.With the first person they were confirming if what I was saying was correct.
Old 19-06-2022, 08:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kairi
I don't know if it is telepathy but it is something lol.I am able to feel emotions from far although not everyone's.I have felt someone that lives on the other side of the world from me and we had contact and a connection.That was a really weird experience with a lot of things happening.I am able to feel very detailed emotions of a second person too but we have a connection again and they live on another country from me.with both it's very detailed.Emotions under emotions, thoughts that feel like energy,a knowing sometimes of what has happened and a lot more and all this from far.With the first person they were confirming if what I was saying was correct.
Being able to feel such, from afar, I think some connection has to felt there first, but I do feel it is a gift, or you wouldn't be feeling what you did! I've had some similar experiences.
Old 18-07-2022, 12:18 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madamedude
Hi everyone. I was wondering if some of you experienced telepathy with other beings, and if you'd be interested in sharing.

I don't think this is telepathy probably more like Astral Projection instead, but it is involving other beings.

I was sleeping on my couch the reason for that was I got use to the couch after suffering 8 years in pain from my lesson about pain. It was more comfortable to me. Anyways, my roommate was getting ready for work, and she woke me up when she was in the kitchen. She said I was talking an awful lot in my sleep. Who where you talking to? My reply was I’m being taught in my sleep. She said who’s teaching you? I said 12 men with long white hair and long white beards and long white mustaches. They had white robes with a rope tied around the waist and had sandals on their feet. She asked me what are they teaching you? I replied, Secret Sacred Knowledge. But they are not letting me remember what they are teaching me. Which is really weird because I always remember my Astral Projections completely every detail, this is the first time in my life I couldn’t remember.

This went on for 2 very long weeks. I even got a paper and pencil to write down what I was learning because this felt like it was never going to end. Every day when I woke up I would remember what I was being taught, but the very minute my pencil hit the paper to write down what I remember, it vanished from my brain the minute my pencil touched the paper. This happened for 2 weeks. I started yelling if you’re teaching me why are you not letting me remember? Why bother teaching me if I’m not going to remember? I was getting frustrated and mad. This has never happened in my life before.

My dreams, my OBE’s and Astral Projecting were the only thing I could remember throughout my life. Now that’s been taken away. I was totally exhausted from not sleeping for two weeks. Out of 14 nights of training the only thing I was allowed to remember was the last lesson on using my 3rd eye. I was not allowed to remember how to start that process. It was so easy I remember getting all excited saying this is so easy why haven’t I been using this all along? I remember how excited I got over learning it. That’s it that’s all they allowed me to remember and the thought when you need it, you’ll remember it. I’m guessing they didn’t want me to tell what I learned, and it will be there for me when I need it.
Old 18-07-2022, 04:22 AM
asearcher

I am really enjoying what everyone has written here. I have this weird experience where in a dream and coming out of a dream it was still as if there was this filter so the reality of the dream is on top of our present reality. This has happened more than once to me and that is when I can only so briefly before I fully come out of it see for instance a spirit that a child would describe to me seeing in her dream right when it happened.

This time when I came to it was that I felt as if I was woken by this young man, who's essence I first felt in the dream. It usually starts that way, I feel an essence and then it is as if it moves from the dream into this filter-reality.
I experienced this young man coming into my bedroom and going straight to a type of furniture that I knew not to be there in reality, in the present, looking frantically for something. Then I came fully to.

This turned out to be a real person, the son of previous owners. I had not met this young man then in life to really know the essence or anything else, but was to do so.

Perhaps it was so that this was a replay memory, going back in time? Or he was astral traveling and because I was in the state I was in I could actually see him?

The furniture I had seen had been in the family's belongings, inherit.
Old 27-04-2023, 04:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Telepathy as a connection to higher power...

It is my belief that all matter is composed of Tao/Holy Spirit/Chi/ etc.
When someone is connected a special way to this energy of form, they can telepath! I believe it makes astral projection easier too. I have taken on a voice sounding the same as my vocal cords in my mind, but I think you'd have to be connected to the energy the same way to hear, because I rarely get a response. Since I was connected in 2007/08 I have had a variety of amazing experiences from visions to mental bodies and telepathy and light.
This sort of doesn't apply to the theme, but I think the people who are truly connected to the energy of form like I am are the ones who should be saying "by the power vested in me" - they actually have power, and the church to me is corrupt for thinking to let unconnected people lie about it. Just IMO.