Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-08-2022, 11:25 AM
Master
Have a look on here Freedom Fighters - there's something on here added today that you'll want to see regarding viruses and jabs from GB News...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...140949&page=36

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 20-08-2022, 01:04 PM
Master
I was tired when I went to bed last night, then roar roar very gently 'hello God' I said - then after a tiny sleep, an hour later wide awake similar to when the Holy Spirit was giving me instructions with the rumbling tummy / restless leg starting early 2020 - nearly a year it took me to work that out, let alone the frozen leg / reoccurring dreams from Guides / musical tinnitus / sonic boom knowledge along my way to share here.

And the song - the head of the herd is calling far far away - I was humming it in my head early hours when up - someone on here 'must know something' and between us we can 'find answers' to help others in future years, that's how it's supposed to work 'right now' answers for people here of now and the future.

So back to cold/flu like symptoms sinus issue mainly - 8 months now ive had this issue, but it always clears 15 mins before bedtime so I can rest - but this morning now early hours as I write directly into my diary - it came an hour after initial sleep, woken up temperature up slightly then ready to sneeze - 'but' this time knowledge - the Holy Spirit came 'restless leg' and then I know, write about it here... And my tinnitus is down today, so I'm doing something right / writing about it here - and the stress head has eased as writing 'like frozen leg at night' God speaking / guiding?

So here we are - God moves in mysterious ways, and that's a fact, but what on Earth are they trying to tell me/us - so there'll be clues here - and someone will know something, if not I'll find answers - been here before solving puzzles, and there will be answers... Hey and 14.14 on my laptop then shortly after 222 on the bed clock - let's find those answers, someone must know something...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-08-2022, 02:51 AM
Master
Hello one light.

Can I ask you
Why do you see all those physical problems as activations from spirit ?

As a holistic vessel you are much more than the spirt nature.

If I had sinus for that long I’d be looking at my diet, my stress, rest and mind/body physical alignments.
Old 21-08-2022, 03:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I was tired when I went to bed last night, then roar roar very gently 'hello God' I said - then after a tiny sleep, an hour later wide awake similar to when the Holy Spirit was giving me instructions with the rumbling tummy / restless leg starting early 2020 - nearly a year it took me to work that out, let alone the frozen leg / reoccurring dreams from Guides / musical tinnitus / sonic boom knowledge along my way to share here.
A little over 2 years ago I developed what I thought was tinnitus. It turned out to be a gifting (feels like a curse sometimes). I can hear everything from sunlight, to RF and EMF, to material frequencies. For me, it isn't limited to receiving, I can also broadcast in various forms and frequency ranges.

I've also been solving puzzles. Some have been distractions from enemies, others seem like someone is helping. I've been looking for other cryptos to help but so far almost all are playing for the other side. I've felt very alone in my mission for some time now.

I have a lot of information to share with the right person or people.
Old 21-08-2022, 09:14 AM
Master
Thanks for your replies both of you - yes JustBe does it seem I blame spirit, you did this 'no' I blamed science for messing creating super bug with body armour, and stress that's been mentioned with all the battling, that's why my website has been reduced to one main page and a spiritual page 'for now' - diet's fine, but what I didn't think of until last night is 3rd eye blocked or requiring re tuning causing sinus problems / or with some upgrading that's been going on, as it says on one website.

I see colour perfect through eyes - but everything in my mind I see in grey... When my spiritual support sends me animation I see it in full colour, but for a year now with all my effort to help stop the controlling going on - no colour animation, so 3rd eye partly blocked, but I didn't make time to do anything until last week, giving it some thought, and ordered some pine leaves.

Anyway pine leaves arrived yesterday in the post, so first drink of pine tea yesterday, and I started research again into 3rd eye - and I slept right through, no snivelling, couldn't be could it - partly blocked 3rd eye causing all this trouble for so long - time will tell...

Last edited by one-light : 21-08-2022 at 10:56 AM.
Old 21-08-2022, 09:28 AM
Master
Yes I know that feeling sometimes Kaí - seems like you're battling alone.... Welcome here, someone will make good contact with you - you're in the right place, amongst friends here who understand...

Old 24-08-2022, 07:33 PM
Master
Just an update - I have been drinking the pine tea as recommended for 3rd eye re setting / clearing by a young lady who runs a natural health shop, and for 2 days brilliant, sinus issue disappears, and some colour animation in meditation again, but then the slight snivelling came back as happened before - so my theory, i'm to conserve energy.

I removed the Light Paper link off my more simplified website yesterday, because August's paper was saying about jabs and DNA - and people don't want to know, not off me - my time now is to be used getting more support, and conserving what we've got here in the UK - which will then spread, more common sense worldwide.

But i'll just say this - if the sinus hadn't have happened at the start of the year, and got hold because of all my battling with Freedom Fighters, my path would have been totally different - I had plans to continue my free mind'body'spirit talks in town - I had new talks already prepared, and one for gym's for aura protection, to avoid sudden strokes in the fit and healthy.

So here we are, I conserve energy now until the autumn, after 100 MPH in the fast lane, just keep chatting steady here - and 'on guard' in case more greed / fearmongering comes along - and I played my part in phase 1 here in England / UK messaging on many groups, and here - and what seemed like a billion emails to MP's - and we avoided this, dictating and controlling.

Have a good day all, wherever you are - Stay Strong...

https://youtu.be/n1spXntqOVs

Last edited by one-light : 25-08-2022 at 11:11 AM.
Old 02-09-2022, 01:36 PM
Master
After a few good nights sleeps - 4.00 am this morning gentle roaring - then snivelling ready to sneeze, got to get up - teaching me, and it's eased loads later and through today as I write in this new day - its either science created or spirit created this sinus issue - and maybe to defend against other viruses, who knows - a bit like having a big guard dog in your property... But as ive written about this before, that I was given guidance how to control it to some degree myself.

So we live and learn - this sinus issue is vibrational energy 'vibes controlled' to some degree - as many viruses are defended against in positive thoughts and actions, but this bug is particularly effected by vibes - and that's why many got similar issues, maybe looking on here right now from the early Freedom Fighter battle days.

I teach people already SPC to calm racing minds - that's focusing on a single object in mind for 10 seconds, also the phrase to recite in mind lovely' gorgeous' beautiful' light - but this idea given to me a few days ago where I was going to write about it on the healers group, via the link on the Song in the Head page here - but writing here instead now because it's quiet on there, people seem not bothered as of yet anyway.

So a few days ago an hour before the up 'tinnitus up' guidance then roar roar gently from God - and this idea came to mind immediately - bring a 'high vibes word' to mind maybe in a banner in the sky, and look at it... I picked one, I think it might have been 'lovely' or something similar - and it works, it backs it off... Yesterday I chose 'wonderful' and kept it for today as well - sometimes just bringing the word into view at the top of my mind... It can be stuck onto a glass / mirror / wall / sky in your mind, and multi words or phrases can be used as well - but the idea 'that works' is excellent.

Old 02-09-2022, 07:59 PM
Administrator
Please keep this thread for Angels and Guides.
It has nothing to do with having any jab

Namaste
Old 03-09-2022, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Please keep this thread for Angels and Guides.
It has nothing to do with having any jab

Namaste

What a battle Native Spirit, you moderators doing important God's work keeping an eye on us all in this battle/war, and other messaging on here - and me and Freedom Fighters doing important 'God's free will' work for people now and those people of the future who don't get a say in it all...

I remember you Private Messaging me in the spring 'keep it to topic' and I replied if I'm stopped here I will do this all via my website connecting to MP's and connecting to FF's through Facebook - but as it happens Spiritual Forums played a vital roll in some worldwide common sense and normality along the way after science forced lockdowns.

And as GB News calls it a Spamdemic - Google can't even spell it - so I'll explain later more why I wrote re keeping Freedom Fighters strong - but its' job done for now - and phase 2 will be written and battled for on whatever platforms - but we're on path, and wiser, and Freedom Fighters were shown as instructed by God / Higher Knowledge to 'listen' for guidance, job done here...

https://www.facebook.com/GBNewsOnlin...1C&ref=sharing