Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-09-2022, 06:38 PM
Master
I have been getting these what look like tiny droplets of water floating around my head like tiny orbs.

I have been building my new greenhouse seems like a billion pieces, and instructions in German, don't ask lol... So I planned this build for yesterday and today to make a start, it says get 3 people to do this lol - and a few days ago the fire people putting us a log burner in the old fireplace and tubing to the roof, they contacted my wife saying we've had a cancellation and coming this last 2 days.

So I had greenhouse build and front room in total chaos - and the snivels / stress head were going a bit - yes I teach MH strength, but this man made bug - I'm training my immune system to deal with it, and its been so much better than in the spring - but tinnitus up yesterday when working 'someone worried' i'm over doing it - 'and' the last 2 days have been a challenge, the last night, target was to put my head down at bedtime, saying Ive earned my sleep and satisfied with all work - and I did was satisfied.

So this is all in between as we wait for autumn, and if all's quiet - I am being trained for I assume for more Astral Travel to show me / teach me - this snivels / cold - God and Angels can control it to some degree - ive been challenged!! given a really overactive mind hour before the up every morning, and if I can hold single point concentration 'enough' I don't get the sneezing, nose clear - done the last few days now seeing a difference, so messaging on the Astral Projection pages soon if required as and when.

So these tiny droplets floating around my head just for a short while - and again today, I went in our little conservatory, saying to wife 'these droplets' floating, and as I said this to her, there they are again, so my wife looked up and at me, she seen nothing - but they were there - anyway a lot of both jobs are getting there.

And then conserve energy ready for the autumn if I'm needed by God, shall we say along with others to help sort out a few issues... So now more training, the amount of times months ago early hours, roar roar then sneezing within 30 seconds, you could set your watch by it happening within 30 seconds, as if someone's shouting 'listen / learn' so yes God getting there...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 24-09-2022 at 10:19 AM.
Old 26-09-2022, 03:06 PM
Pathfinder

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
(...) You musn't forget that what is in the Bible was decided by a group of men during Roman times. They left out everything they didn't deem important or what would undermine their power over people.

I personally don't believe in fallen angels either, nor in hell or the devil. As far as I'm concerned these are all made up to manipulate people, to keep them in fear and to make sure they kept doing what the ones in power wanted them to do. People came to believe that. Not so weird as most couldn't even read or write and as such educate themselves and were reliant on others who could for guidance. Church had made sure of that.
Anyone who did know what it was truly like was killed, accused of being a witch for instance. Problem sorted.(...)

Oh yeah. I was at odd with the churst on that part for the longest time. their idea of "The treasure of the Church" and "selling" pieces of heaven so that you can "build yoru house once you die". makes me giggle every time.

However, like you, I believe that they killed anyone who held the truth or had access to important matters that could rock or shake their power like the Cathars. and It has been my discovery that even in this book (the Bible) and their precepts, there are -some- truths. I guess that the Truth is Universal and as such, you can't hide it.

I do believe in darkness. As Freddie Mercurey says: "gimme a choice". You can't choose to be good or walk in the light if there is no choice to be made. and walking in the light because there is no other way does not make you light either.

I like the way you think tho
Old 01-10-2022, 04:26 PM
Master
I'll write this here as I wrote it in my diary one hour after going bed last night, then having to get up again...

I think there is much more to do yet this autumn, and God's Messengers shall we say know this type of stuff to come - but as I write here in my diary, and may add this to SF's tomorrow I recall how much work I put in FF work when reading my diary this last evening - and tin is up, so guidance going on as I write to share this information early hours.

I have been practicing holding things in meditation for SPC to calm busy mind as we all know of getting - for example 2 eggs in shells and an orange - so although I can't see in colour in my mind I can touch / feel, and it stills the mind.

So getting ready to sleep tired and nodded I think very quickly for maybe 10 mins - then awake with tense tickly legs 'and' very gentle distant roaring - and ping wide awake, been here before when the Holy Spirit / God visits, its like you don't need sleep, energised.

So then I hear a choir singing, this has happened before recently - so I listened 'then' I'm writing - and I'm writing the word 'distinction' - there's an extra skill, try that again another night - so this time, not messages in clear knowing / visions / dreams, but writing.

When I was woken up my tin was well up, and I started to snivel / nose blocking after going to bed with no sign of a cold / sinus issue whatsoever... And if I can hold the single point concentration enough, then I don't get the one nostril or the other like its on fire ready for sneeze... If you look up the great Paramansa Yoganada or Master Stephen Co they'll tell you about SPC, and the importance of it for example spiritual connection and in Astral Travel.

Then many hours later I'm in a dream - whoo its a difficult one... I'm near my old town asking people where Kidsgrove is - there's so much mess everywhere, rubble and people bumping me and being aggressive - I thought after that - that's it I'm not messaging this on SF's.

Then awake, roar roar roar 'very prominent' ive not heard in many days, apart from just as preparing to complete my message here 'He's keeping an eye on me' - so for about 20 seconds, and I suddenly knew' - I'm told in 'clear knowing' from God - this is how it would have been 'if the battle' had been lost - as greed merchants / dictators would have brought in their jab passports... So everyone, I know it seems unbelievable devastation could have happened in the UK and elsewhere - 'but if' the last stronghold the NHS nurses and doctors had been defeated - who knows, God does.

And those miserable pigeons have stopped cooing the last few days 'like they're saying' its falling pieces, and pretty bird is back tweeting as I come out of the fast lane to reboot... So yes it get's messaged here, and a shorter version on our NHS group - and you'll all make your own minds up - have a good day everyone...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 04-10-2022, 06:38 PM
Master
There's a big meeting going on in month re how covid was handled wrong - some big talkers in, seen them on Facebook on our groups - they're getting a chance to speak up, might just back off science / media in the autumn here and worldwide... I'll get a link to it on my website 'link's on here' - and i've done my bit for now battling, and all those MP's emailed many times when the heat was on.

Anyway, back to my message, and for writing here today...

I was reading last night a print from 2021 I have, By Alice Clarke what is prophecy - and sorting out maybe ego fluff and filler and get genuine guidance in messages - and so re reading from a year ago when I was trying to work everything out... God moves in mysterious ways, that's for sure - so i'm in teaching, not others as I have over recent years - but me - getting it right.

Ive written on SF's before regarding a local millionaire who saved our football club after greed merchants from far away had bought it and drained it / let it go - so at the last minute this man stepped in - it was at the start of covid days, I remember going into their busy office in 2020 with a Stay Strong poster - and many times after, I remember one of them saying, this is just what we need right now.

Anyway a year after rebuild of stadium they won so many games, but then lost one or two recently - and the moaning from some fans - and I got the feeling on Facebook messages there the boss may have been hurt with so many upsetting comments, and anyway word had got out they had a billionaire investor the other day who was interested in investing in something.

Well I just left them to it - not my battle, but this last night frozen leg and roar roar from God / tinnitus up, and this all came to my mind to get involved - so up this morning at 7 and I posted a pow message saying its a God given gift to be able to save a club, and to raise the vibes of a complete town - and be aware of greed merchants stepping in, and that loosing the odd game makes you stronger, and then wins are sweeter... I got loads of likes, must have been important that God asked me to message - and if it then makes any difference with anything or not, or me in training we'll see or God will know.....

Had 3 good low vol days with tinnitus last few days - and see if it goes down again, seems I'm to post this here - so we'll see - in training at the moment, step by step. and sharing here.

And as I posted on the football group this morning - a crow was suddenly cawing down the chimney lol the timing, I could hear him through the fireplace, really loud he was... Yes mysterious ways indeed - and many times the timing...

Old 09-10-2022, 01:21 PM
Master
Just a quick mention about my church here - I had send elders a link to a draft for the church website 10 days ago, I was the designer many moons ago, then they passed it to another website designer church member, but since covid hardly seen him - and the one we have now, I told them the home page is boring.

So yesterday after giving last week a miss - I said God and Angels i'm definitely going to church, and this morning about 3.30 am I awoke from sleep, slightly overheating, and I thought there's tense tickly legs very very slightly - and I said Holy Spirit and I started chatting about this and that and website first impressions etc, and will they listen - and sometime during chatting my belly started to rumble - so yes He came and we chatted.

Then this morning so much snivelling nose, that has been so much better of late - 'still going church I said' - being tested, and when speaking to God / Jesus / Holy Spirit and my Angels - I said any chance of some help health wise, the stress head's been much better of late, yes stress related or God telling me something - but I'm learning... Then 15 mins before the off the nose totally cleared - thank you, and it went so well today, people putting themselves out to chat to me - and ball in play...

Old 17-10-2022, 04:33 PM
Master
Ive been busy writing today, preparing stuff - how one's day can change when God speaks... I had plans today to go to the brand new Christies Cancer Building in Macclesfield, to offer my services as a volunteer as a Spiritual Advisor and possible healing, so all that goes on hold - promised God that it waits until I get a message to continue, so that's on hold 'all ready' for another day.

So what's all changed.. I said to my wife this morning, I don't think I'm meant to go to Christies today, look how my nose is blocked and snivelling for the last few hours, after being good for ages - and after saying that nose cleared slightly and ideas just flowed and flowed.

So that's why tinnitus was up for 2 days then '4 visits' from God and the Holy Spirit in the night, last night - information / guidance - and that I'm to work at the SPC in calming my mind, and the plug if I can use that word - when say you are connecting a trailer or caravan to your car for power, and is 'not right' from my end - re for the Astral Travel and connection so I can be taught more and advised... 'Also' I heard 'keep an eye on government' - I know if you had that said to you, you'd say the same as me 'how am I supposed to do that'........

Our government leadership is in turmoil - energy crisis and cost's / cost's everywhere - and those jabs on the young and the older strong in mind cost us a fortune here in England 'and' elsewhere, and they'll be back greed merchants.

And the one thing that came out of the last 2 days preparing what to say in the cancer unit was 'Spiritual Advisor' it should look good that on the CV, give it some clout in emails - so that's on my website if you refresh the main page, and now to emails to approx 100 MP's - copy of the email may go on here today or tomorrow.

Nice to see the Angels page busy, keep up the good work, and have a good day everyone...

https://www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Old 17-10-2022, 05:53 PM
Master
Copy of email 10 out 90 to go with my name and web address on...
------
Good morning / evening everyone - here we go again looking at leadership, and answers / guidance for the right thing to do after the last 2 years mass jabbing the young and strong, costing us a fortune - and ridiculous energy increases from greed merchants selling our 'God Given' energy for more and more cost - I am a Spiritual Advisor, be very careful that a 'dark one' doesn't get into power, one that's on science's side re jabs and passports, for greed and wealth, and weakening millions of immune systems with their fear comments 'in people's minds' - and yes they'll be back come winter fearmongering.

So, I send this out to 100 MP's of all parties to remind them, we all meet God on judgment day 'life end' and people in power should remember to do the right thing for the people - some will return next lifetime in 'less desirable' conditions if not doing the right thing for the well being for the people in their position of power.

Good people, when you're making important decisions - get a nice drink, phone off, clear your mind totally by focusing on a beach or a smiling face for 10 seconds, then again and breathe - access your gut feeling guidance from God, so we can get this great country on path for the kids sake, and those young people of the future who don't get a say, and then help make those history books of the future read right.

And so, then 'you can feel very proud' that you made a difference for the good of the people...

Old 17-10-2022, 08:49 PM
Master
That's 100 out, and automated replies deleted and more out tomorrow, they'll get picked up in the next week - I think the reason for my quick change of plans the last few days is the turmoil in government at the moment - someone up there is concerned about something that may / may not happen and dictators sneak in wherever they can - and do this for greed gang.....

This is the sort of thing they're going to hit us with, just in time for winter here and jabbing up.

https://www-news--medical-net.cdn.am...M=#amp_tf=From

And if you also look up flu or influencer viruses, they're all very similar, round and different colours - the ones we've been fighting off for years.

Getting the fear out of people's minds is so important as we move forward - and just get on with life, and smile and help each other...

Last edited by one-light : 18-10-2022 at 11:28 AM.
Old 20-10-2022, 06:03 PM
Master
When I message, and especially here on SF's I sometimes hear roar roar gently before or after a message - its like the whoosh whoosh I spoke about on this thread, when I was learning - but it isn't its roar roar roar, very gently now that I understand - so yes He's watching this thread.

But when I hear this before or just after a message is it approval or not approval - well an hour ago I found out for definite... I was going to put a message on our 'Astral moon landing thread' just to chat, and I hear roar roar, so now I know it's God saying 'leave it' - so just a quick message to all my lovely friends on there - as Arnie would have said 'I'll be back' and 'we will'...

But right now 'its eye on the ball' there's trouble at mill, and old saying here - and been busy, emails out and working on the website with 3 images on now of a flu bug ' influenza bug ' and variant bug - all look so similar, just the created fear plays a massive part in mind / immune system strength, and ability to shoo off viruses as the reasonably healthy have been doing for years - if returning visitors refresh the pages to see... Have a good day all.

Old 23-10-2022, 08:30 PM
Master
I'll just edit this message from last night - I was shown a dream just after nodding off, a lady flying backwards cutting her own throat with one of those big hacksaws - frightened the life out of me, only lasted 10 seconds, thought I was being told off 'that's happened before' but rest of the night was good - but I bet it relates to this message, and I wouldn't be surprised if God doesn't guide someone from all those emails to MP's here to read it, and understand what it means - definitely a woman with a long flowing dress - if you Google 'to cut your own throat' well I don't need to explain that one...
--------
I wasn't going to write about this, then tinnitus is up and walking the dog late evening here and this came to mind to write... I was up 2.00 am I had gone to bed contented with the work I had done on my website yesterday regarding new leader here.

So ready to go to sleep then wide awake some 10 mins later, so I keep my mind busy with nice stuff and words 'high vibes thoughts' to stop the snivels waking me - nearly 2 hours later 'and ive been here before' when God or the Holy Spirit has a message, and i'm wide awake and energised.

But no roar or tense tickly legs 'nothing' but then this brilliant idea came to mind - brilliant I said, say's it as it is - and I said to My Angels, I'll remember this for sure tomorrow - oh no you won't or might not must have been the reply, and I start snivelling ready to sneeze lol don't wake the wife - been here before, get up and write it down.........

So up I get, write it in my diary, and updated the website again today 'refresh when viewing' anyone looking... I know this though for sure, God has His eye on someone getting into power here in England / UK - we shall see, there's dark forces working to get another in, so it's 'free will' by so many - ive been busy putting messages on so many groups re leadership on Facebook, and all those emails out.

And website will be altered as a new leader is chosen - so don't ask me if I'm pleased or not, unless I say - I've done my bit as they said in the war days...

So we shall see - time will tell... And people in power 'think' before you act - one more message on the next page...

Last edited by one-light : 24-10-2022 at 03:26 PM.