Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 07-10-2022, 04:02 PM
Master

What I think ghosts are .

These are my beliefs from reading books , the net , and personal exp. The soul of a once living person that has chosen to stay on the earth plane for what ever reason . The astral body of a still living person , but asleep . Some people know how to A P . I think many ghosts are of astral bodies . A human created thought form . All or most of us create them . Left over energy of a once living person . Elementals , a kind of astral critter . Beings from other dim s . As I believe that there is evil out there , but not a devil . I will leave the demons to others to post . I have wanted the mods to make a post like this one as a sticky . For the people that just browse forums . That might get an idea as to what ghosts are , or get the idea as to what other forum members believe . With out making a . what are ghosts post .
Old 07-10-2022, 05:39 PM
My thoughts on what ghosts are. Souls that are a bit stuck or lost, certainly many are confused here after death
for whatever reason, since there could be various reasons they haven't gone onto the 'next step' ---
which would be away from this place to the 'Next Place' - shall we say; not hanging around us!
Imo -They, like many people from earth, can be sweet, malicious, young, old, jealous or sad. :(

No sticky needed - people can come to this area and scan.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-10-2022, 02:46 PM
Master

Many of the ghosts believe that they have been bad and will be punished in an after life . My belief is in karma that we punish our slevs and dont go to hell after death . But that is up to each person to believe or not . Any way a ghost is in no hurry to burn in hell for ever . In one of Robert Monroe s books he meets a lady ghost in a house that he just bought while he is out of body . She has some paintings that she dosent want to see get removed . He tells her he will keep the paintings and she moves on . On the sticky , after some time this post will be a number of pages back . You might post a sticky explaing how the search works and that this forum has a number of what is a ghost posts .
Old 17-12-2022, 12:26 PM
Master
I agree with Miss Hepburn - ghosts are generally stuck / lost - and maybe not necessarily from planet Earth - I don't know if bad / evil people would get away with not going to meet their maker God on judgment day, I think they might be dragged in by the scruff of the neck, get here now - now remind us, what did you do on your journey?

What people can do if a spirit is tapping, as in 'I'm stuck' - is fill the house with love, smiles and song, say 'be gone' - go to the light... So if you can raise the 'energy vibration level' of the property to help remove it, and use a high vibes song like Paul Young sang, love is in the air to lift vibes...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-12-2022, 11:43 PM
Master

I believe in a God, but not the thu shalt ,and thu shalt not kind of God . I believe a lot of the stuck ghosts believe in hell and believe they belong there . There in no hurry to leave the earth plane for an eternity in hell. Personally I believe we punish ourselves not God. I also believe there are bad people and maby evil beings out there. I just don't believe in a devil.
Old 28-12-2022, 01:23 PM
Pathfinder

I've been reading up on ghosts and other mysterious things since seeing a white orb up close for several seconds a few years a go in my home.
My thoughts are either it was perhaps my parents coming to see me or something not connected to spirits at all.
The other things I've been reading about are visitors from another timeline or dimension, and perhaps it was a kind of camera filming or watching things in our timeline or dimension.
I hope I find out what it really was one day.
Old 28-12-2022, 01:26 PM
Pathfinder

Desert rat has mentioned something I've never thought about.
Astral projection could be another thing connected to ghosts, wonder if that would also explain orbs as well.
Old 28-12-2022, 01:57 PM
Master

I think most orbs are some form of left over energy. I think with most ghost sightings of Astral bodies the people are asleep and unaware of where they are. If someone knew the art of Astral projection they could choose to appear as a ball of energy to be less frightening.