Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-08-2016, 09:21 AM
Pathfinder

Dream About Crystals and Roses

At the time of this dream I was around fifteen and I still remember it like it was yesterday. At this age I had many horrific and beautiful dreams. I was going through changes and I clearly remember most, but this one I never spoke about since it doesn't make sense to me. Anyways, I start my dream as I stand in the middle of a dirt road. Many of my dreams back in the days initiate in this exact place and still some up to date. I'm facing East and to my left is an upright hill, there's patches of yellowing grass some here and there. I can't see whats over the hill. To my right the grass is green it covers the entire area. I choose to walking to my left uphill. I remember how tiered I felt as I'm climbing steep. Every step was a burning sensation but pushed myself to make it to the top. Finally at the top the first thing I see is what looks like a ghost town, It looked abandoned and to my right I see an old raggedy house. I see a little girl come out and stands a few steps from her door curious as to who I was? A few steps and I see another house to my left it feels familiar so I walk strait to the door and walk in. In the house I see a young man but leads me back outside. I keep walking on the dirt road but the weather rapidly changes. The young man tries to hurry me back into the house for cover, but it's to late I see racing, heavy, big, black clouds, and thick raining starts pouring. I see people running into their houses and I'm walking back to the house. I see the young man waving his hand hurry, hurry standing by the door. I instead look at the sky and try to feel the thick rain fall on my face, but instead of rain I see colorful crystals coming strait to my direction. As they fall the on my face the crystal turn into red roses. At this point I really don't care to go back into the house. There was heavy rain drops every ware all around me. I'm dry and roses are falling on me. I'm slowly walking towards the house and as near it the young man forcefully pulls me back in. Now I'm standing inside the middle of the kitchen. The crystals don't stop but now are falling trough the roof on my face. The difference this time is that the crystals are no longer turning into red roses. I feel every one of them. I'm stretching my arms and scooping crystals. The young man just stands steps away looking at me hands full with what comes from the sky.

The reason why I don't understand this dream is because it's bitter sweet. The area looked neglected I can't help but to think about the houses how ugly they were.Not sure why I seen the kitchen of that house? I was just facing towards it? Dirt all over the area, the houses were all brown, no color. like a brown and white silent movie. The color I seen was at the grass,sky, crystals,red roses.The little girl looked clean, but poor. I don't know who she is? At the same time I don't know who the young man? The other people running were like extras in a movie they were just running for cover from the rain?
Old 06-08-2016, 04:51 AM
Master
some of this has a feel of the Wizard of Oz to it, like how it had
begun in sepia tone, and the magical land was where the color was.
the color is representing the vitality of life i think, and most of your
encountered scene lacked that quality.
the little girl may well be an aspect of yourself; observing. the rain of
crystals/roses appears synonymous with joyful love energy falling from
heaven to invigorate the landscape (but the residents are fearful).
you however celebrate this gift, and collect it.
to reach this scene, you'd needed to toil uphill... i'm thinking that your
life experiences in the interval between the dreams 1st appearance and now
may have satisfied that ingredient, and that this may be why you're
recollecting the dream at this time [to see it's fruition].
i can't get a handle on who the young man is representing -- maybe he's
a proxy for all people of that village (at that particular situation in life).
it may be that you're wanting to enliven the village with your collected bounty.

the common beginning on a dirt road feels like you've had (virtually)
uncharted landscapes to explore... they begin lonely i'm assuming, without
others to interact with. this particular dream seems to provide you an
opportunity to imbue life in an impoverished/neglected area -- and it has
required that you expend efforts to achieve this position.

it's a blessing i'd say