Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-01-2015, 07:53 PM
Master
The Archangel Michael Connection with the Savior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot7DS63k2BI

Interesting topic for Christians.

The more one studies the Old and New Testaments both, the more one realizes this connection between the Archangel Michael, in the Old, and the Savior, in the New.
The above short video summarizes things rather well, I thought.

Care to comment?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 29-01-2015, 06:44 AM
Master
Jesus (a highly ascended soul- an angelic being) and Michael the Archangel are part of the same being, the same Christened awareness , the Cosmic Christ which is the Word

We are all extensions and parts of God, but the Angels who never became flesh, or incarnateD, are closer to the divine Light.

Michael was the first extension, and is most evolved angel in God's armies of Light. Michael is a heavenly guide who has never been human.

But from the beginning of the universe, Michael has been the princely divine power that is closest to God himself.

Kinda like how Jesus is for us on Earth, Michael is that to the Angels in heaven who never incarnated.
Old 30-01-2015, 08:25 AM
Master
Quote:

"Jesus (a highly ascended soul- an angelic being) and..."
You are wrong there, Am!
Jesus Himself stated His staus, and validated this, by His miracles performed.

Since you don't adhere to Canon, either, I'm not interested in your viewpoint which is why I underlined "Christian, in the O.P.

Jesus is "God with us". Which is why His shed blood has the power to redeem and save, involving His authority.

biblehub.com/colossians/2-9.htm

Quote:

"For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

"10 and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over all rule and authority…"

Prior claims made, also, that he was merely a victim are errant! As is revealed by Old Testament prophecy, through the ages.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-10-18/

"I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father."

Concerning His role as the atoning Lamb of God. - Again... as is long prophesied,
Amillius.
And all of this of course, involves, "Canon".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 30-01-2015 at 09:55 AM.
Old 30-01-2015, 09:50 PM
yumi14

The bible says Angels are not to be worshipped.

This guy on YT is basically saying Archangel Michael IS Jesus.

What confuses me, is when he states that Michael is the pre-incarnate of Jesus.
Old 31-01-2015, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14

Well, since their "lord" is an angel, as per their own scripture.. They're gonna be all types of confused.

2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.” 4 He will cover you with his feathers,and under his wings you will find refuge;"
Old 31-01-2015, 01:37 AM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
You are wrong there, Am!
Jesus Himself stated His staus, and validated this, by His miracles performed.

Since you don't adhere to Canon, either, I'm not interested in your viewpoint which is why I underlined "Christian, in the O.P.

Jesus is "God with us". Which is why His shed blood has the power to redeem and save, involving His authority.

biblehub.com/colossians/2-9.htm

Prior claims made, also, that he was merely a victim are errant! As is revealed by Old Testament prophecy, through the ages.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-10-18/

"I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father."

Concerning His role as the atoning Lamb of God. - Again... as is long prophesied,
Amillius.
And all of this of course, involves, "Canon".

The fullness of the godhead dwelled bodily is an error---- The JW lead teachers were allowed into the archives in the Vatican years ago and came out with proof that translating error in Catholicism own works in their own archives.
Jesus is Michael--Jesus came and stood up for the sons of Israel--Daniel 12:1 says--it would be Michael who stood up for the sons of Daniel( Israel)

Rev 6--the first ride of the white horse( righteous war)--there are only two of them listed in revelation--the war in heaven( Michael took that ride) and Har-mageddon) Jesus takes the ride)--there are many events after the war in heaven--so we know its the first ride--and see--he receives his crown--only Jesus receives the crown--he is Gods appointed king--this is the presence( Matt 24:37--1Cor 15:23--2Peter 3:4)--satan and his angels are kicked out of heaven forever--Gods kingdom rule established in heaven( no satan interference)--this is where Jesus bruises satan in the head--foretold in genesis--it was Michael who came to the earth and was called Jesus as a mortal-- At the second ride--1tHess 4:16 teaches--Jesus comes with the trumpet of God( announcing the ride) and with the voice of the archangel)----- his voice.
Gods power goes through Jesus( Acts 2:22) that is how Jesus does it--the same way Moses did it. Jesus even taught--last line -Lords prayer--The KINGDOM, POWER, AND GLORY--all belong to the Father.

Psalm 45:7 is speaking of Jesus--oiled more than your partners(angels)
Proverbs 8-1Cor 1:30) Gods master worker-Jesus(Michael) prov 8:22--produced me( created direct first and last) as the beginning( creation) of your ways)--grew especially fond of me).

Let us( Jehovah and his master worker) make man in our image( the capability of love and reasoning)

That is why Jesus and all his nt real teachers teach--Jesus has a God-his Father( Jehovah)-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12--- 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15: 24-28--- 1Peter 1:3---Rev 1:6--- all 100% in agreement
There is 0 trinity god in existence. a masterful deception of satans will--he is the ruler of this system of things Jesus taught.

As you see in everything--it was given to Jesus, taught to Jesus, shared with Jesus by his Father, --his God. but as you see Jesus hands back the kingdom and subjects himself forever-1Cor 15:24-28
Old 31-01-2015, 01:53 AM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14

The greek word proskenau was given to the Messiah--as well it was given to God. It carries 4 separate meanings from greek to English
1) worship to God---2) obeisance to a king--plus 2 other meanings

Gods word teaches while on earth--Jesus was made lower than the angels--a mortal but a sinless mortal)--thus when they bowed to their Messiah , they bowed in obeisance, trinity translators erred in using worship to a mortal made lower than the angels. Gods word teaches not even angels get worship. Trinity translations are filled with error to fit false Catholicism council teachings.
John 1:1 is an error--the only greek word for God is THEOS-- either-God or god-- a small g god belongs in the last line--otherwise the trinity teaching in plain English would be this--in the beginning the God was, and the God was with God, and The God was God.( with another God over there=HS)

It actually reads
In the beginning the word was, and the word was with( HO) Theos and the word was Theos--- no( Ho) in the last line proving a small g belongs--Ho = The-- the word was not being called the God--Ho was present when speaking of the true almighty God) in greek)

the two main arguments for the trinity exposed as false.

Same at Rev 3:12--- it would be saying--God has a God with another God over there.---we all know there is one God.
Old 31-01-2015, 05:11 AM
yumi14

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Well, since their "lord" is an angel, as per their own scripture.. They're gonna be all types of confused.

2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.” 4 He will cover you with his feathers,and under his wings you will find refuge;"

I never thought of that, lol.

One has to be careful watching YT videos.

I was just watching a video on revelations tonight. Their title claims its the 'true' revelations.

Not too far into it, they spoke how God's wrath was going to be poured upon the people who did NOT take the MARK on their foreheads.

I stopped at that point.

But, wow.... reading peoples comments, they sucked it down and loved this video.

Crazy world we live in.
Old 31-01-2015, 06:05 AM
Master
That's cool Morpheus. We just share different ideas. The early Church never really saw eye to eye, unfortunately a lot ending in bloodshed or threats. Nowadays we are civilized to talk things out. And the Romanized view of Christianity is only one of many ways of following Jesus. Just look at how many denominations there are.

Innerlight-

It is funny you bring that up! The Angels are extensions of God and several times in the Old Testament, especially with Moses it was the "Angel of the Lord" who spoke to Moses saying, "I am that I am". As you see God has no problem sharing Godself with others, his children below and above. The angels are just a more part of God than we are at the moment. A bigger part of his energy.

--

And we are all a bit like "incarnate angels". There is a part of us, our "soul/spirit" which is angelic and divine and doesn't entirely incarnate. It is our Higher-self. That is our higher awareness where our conscience, God, and soul finds peace and perfection.

Jesus called his soul or higher-self, "the Son of God" because in that awareness he was perfect and pure. John's Gospel tried to explain the genius of Jesus' knowledge which was not taught to him but he knew innately by calling him "the only begotten Son of God" because he had this knowledge since he was born. "born/begotten/birthed".

Peter says we are to also become "begotten of God", "to become Enlightened".
--

Even St. Paul likens Jesus to a "angel" when he says-
Galatins 4:14. American King James Version
And my temptation which was in my flesh you despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus.

Jesus was a highly ascended angel, a soul graduated from Earth-school and returned to the oneness with God within the Angelic realm.

I'm surprised that not enough Christians know that John's Gospel is much younger than the other three. In fact John's may have been finished as late as 120 BCE, just a few decades before the Gnostic books started coming out from random strangers. And Mark may be as early as 66 BCE to 70 BCE. Jesus talks so differently in Mark, Luke, Matthew, and Acts that you start to wonder if John was a product of a different generation. In Mark's and Acts, things "happened" to Jesus by God, Jesus didn't do them to himself. Meaning Jesus' resurrection was the work of God vindicating his life and ministry, not Jesus raising himself from the dead.
Old 31-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Ascender

he Archangel has the highest rank in Heaven over ALL Angels. He is the chief of ALL Angels. Satan was once an Angel of High ranking, but he was under the chief. This Angel was the first!... of ALL Angels to be created. And when sins came into this world, Jehovah God chose this same Angel to be the one who will lead his Heavenly Army against wicked mankind during the war of Armageddon. Who is this Angel?, no other than Jesus himself, (Rev. 6:14-17 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?).

MANY would say it isn't, well, first even if MANY refuse to believe Jesus was created. He said so so he should know ,(Pro.8:22-30-The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. When he prepared the heavens, I was there, when he appointed the foundations of the earth: Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him).

NOTICE he said again and again...” I was brought forth”. There's a couple of meanings. But the ones that fit what Jesus was saying is ,”causing to exists”. True! ,Jesus was the first of ALL CREATIONS ,(Colo.1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature). Someone will say this was referring to Jesus being first spirit being born from a woman. That's not even true, because to be called a first, that would mean there was at least another to behind. And we all know there was NO other spirit being born through a human. Again , this meant Jesus was as the scriptures said First of ALL CREATIONS. Jesus was the first Angel created, and because he was the first, Jehovah made him the Son that would be over ALL Angels. And!... the Son that would help in ALL creations.

True Jehovah used MANY Angels, when it came to human. But concerning something as Grand as the future Armageddon and the war in Heaven Jehovah used his Son. This was the time Jehovah wanted to rid Heaven of ALL wicked angels. This Archangel Michael, IS Jesus! Another scripture proves this! ,(Dan.12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book), Jehovah would NOT call ANY other Angel the GREAT Prince, except for Jesus. And there's NO other Michael in Heaven who has righteous human followers. So MANY are taught wrong to believe Jesus ISN'T Michael. peace