Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 23-12-2010, 09:52 AM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
ohhh I'm sure you'll get to know us ;)

Hiya all you newbies :))))

Welcome to SF, make yourselves at home, enjoy the forums, read the rules and ahem ... be'ave! LOL. If you need anything pm any member of staff and we'll be only to happy to help.

Have fun :)
Jules
SF Moderator x

thanx jules for warm welcome, rules read and understood, [winks]
i shall try my best to behave, although my nature is naturally choatic ,
blame me parants for that one lol !
but thou has angel eyes, so if i should be unsure of posting any of my darkly poetry, i may run it by thee at first,[smiles] iam fully aware there are youngsters here, and as much as iam defo a rebel against etablishment, i know moderators, are a neccessary evil to keep order,
Old 26-12-2010, 01:20 AM
Darkest-Messiah

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE-MAIDEN
hi everyone, just introduceing myself
ive been on the spiritual path, long time [too long] mainly pagan, but that covers a wide umbrella of pratices.
iam very eccentric, pretty openminded, an enigma, a key that fits no doors of normality, scatty as hell itself lol !
i embrace my light and shadow within, being pisces, i live generally 3 feet off the floor, [la la land] ha ha, but within that choas lies a very creative streak
Iam defo not safe on the road, driveing or otherwise [trust me on that one] i am quite sure my parants were aliens, as iam defintely not of sheep herd mentality !
love writeing darkly poetry, a wicked sense of humor, love to laugth,enjoy artwork, ect, like interacting with humankind, but low tolerance for fools ! i look forward to posting, my partner is here as well, fire-maidens god lol [double trouble] hah hah !

I disagree that they were your real parents...HE was your father, and Lilith your mother
Old 26-12-2010, 08:36 AM
FIRE-MAIDEN

hah hah [winks] he you mean.........oh yes he always was my true father, and lileth my mother, for sure, the question is who were your parants sir ronald ?
perharps we had the same hah? [grins] for we both have the same darkly mischevious natures, although i must say i wear my crown darker onery man !
that is why thou worships me as thy goddess ....
Old 26-12-2010, 07:44 PM
CK39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest-Messiah
I disagree that they were your real parents...HE was your father, and Lilith your mother

Lilith is my mother also Maid and I are brother and sister! Too cool! My father is a fox. I had an interesting childhood. No wonder you guys feel like family.

love,

CK
Old 27-12-2010, 09:11 AM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK39
Lilith is my mother also Maid and I are brother and sister! Too cool! My father is a fox. I had an interesting childhood. No wonder you guys feel like family.

love,

CK

good morn to thee ck39 i rather like foxes, they have the cunning to survive
we share the same mother do we? then brother and sister we be,
pray tell enlighten me on your childhood !
were you a good boy or a bad boy ?
did you as a boy hear the lambs screaming ?
did you love humankind or hate it ?
were you shy reclusive or shine brightly as our father lucifer does ?
open thy soul unto me ,brother, afterall you can trust me, dont ya know fire-maidens make the impossible possible
Old 27-12-2010, 06:06 PM
CK39

Quote:
good morn to thee ck39 i rather like foxes, they have the cunning to survive
we share the same mother do we? then brother and sister we be,
pray tell enlighten me on your childhood !
were you a good boy or a bad boy ?
did you as a boy hear the lambs screaming ?
did you love humankind or hate it ?
were you shy reclusive or shine brightly as our father lucifer does ?
open thy soul unto me ,brother, afterall you can trust me, dont ya know fire-maidens make the impossible possible

Sis, you know we are family and that we can not trust each other.

just love,

CK
Old 28-12-2010, 08:24 PM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Color

awwwwwww i know that, you believe in christ i believe in lucifer whats a gal to do bro hah hah hah , how come brother we have differant dietys :
when wes famibly ? guess mes the black sheep of famibly huh ?
just love he he he
Old 29-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Darkest-Messiah

I fergut me mummy n daddie

Quote:
hah hah [winks] he you mean.........oh yes he always was my true father, and lileth my mother, for sure, the question is who were your parants sir ronald ?
perharps we had the same hah? [grins] for we both have the same darkly mischevious natures, although i must say i wear my crown darker onery man !
that is why thou worships me as thy goddess ....

Ah, my Dark Beauty...my God/Ess and sureity...my dankly crowned Queen of Unsequentured Graces...Yes, I doth, indeed, worship and fall at thy feet to kiss and to (family oriented site, Sire Ronald)

My father, sadly, was Adam...my Mother, gloriously, was Lilith herself (hell, the first time SHE won who was where, and twas the only time they touched...the dumb *******!) I wasn't lucky enough to meet thy Father, Lucifer, until my eyes gained admittance to thine..grrrr, cause he made such a delicious woman when they made YOU! This is why i am but demigod, and thou art the sweet fullness of God/Ess...but, yes, our Mother raised and trained me properly...removing me from the AH's and his second (LESSER) cohort directly after conceiving me on behalf of thy Father...LOL

Gods, I missed you here lately!
Old 29-12-2010, 09:26 AM
Darkest-Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK39

love,

CK

Charlie...and here I always thought your Father was the Wolf of the Raven Were people...which family member was that one?