Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-06-2014, 03:02 AM
Deactivated Account

A Strange Dream

This is an interesting dream I had three years ago, yet I still remember it as yesterday, below is the story.

It started in a small room; it had an old fashion glass window (the top is solid glass while the roll up part was three smaller planes separated by a dark brown wood), there was a no ceiling light or a small unnoticeable one, a cabinet made of wood and about four levels high, in the room there was also a wood chair with a cushion on it, a full body mirror, a small plain bed with a thin mattress, looked like one of those old fashion ones, it also had a blue sheet and a small worn pillow. Finally the floor was wooden, basically a pretty plain old fashion looking room. Anyway I woke up and stretched, I was wearing boxers and a white undershirt, and I walked around the room and looked out the window. Outside it was green and spring like there was a lot of a pine trees in a wall like a side of a forest and very green grass. Anyway I was on the second floor of a farm house sense next to me was a barn, white in color with a green black roof, down below there was a few pigs and other animals, it was slightly muddy and there was a small feeder with some hay in it.
After that I looking outside I went and got my clothes off the top of the cabinet. They were brown and what not, anyway I put on my pants and my shirt. Then when buttoning it up I looked in the mirror to see if I looked good and I was Hitler, yet it didn't affect me I just keep buttoning up my shirt, and messed with my hair a little. Then a group of people (a look alike, a short guy in glasses and a grey shirt, a tall skinny guy, and a few others all in military suits) came in and we started joking around and talking about the Russians and what to do, but I wasn't listening for the most part just kind of joking around. Then we left the house walked out to the cars and drove towards the city in the distance. Then I woke up but I feel asleep again, where the dream started with me leaving in an aircraft looking down and seeing people fighting the streets on the outer parts of the town, and I was upset angry, since I had failed not only my people but myself. Then it jumped again and I was back at the city and this time with a candle light ceremony going now was I promised to a few other people that I would kill a 1000 of them for every one of our dead and it ended, with that promise.

Now, since then I have researched it, and found that the clothes, even the boxers, furniture, etc match the era. As for the people I am still not sure who they are nor do I feel like looking through a bunch of Nazis to find out. And finally, the flight on the plane during the invasion has some connections to history, but never anything about him escaping.
Old 30-06-2014, 04:28 AM
Experiencer
Have you ever thought of the possibility that you might be having a dream related/connecting you to someone you were in a past life?

Your dreams (the entire description) sounds like the sort of dreams that people (including myself) have had when they remember certain events or memories they lived through in a past life.
Old 30-06-2014, 05:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Yea, the realism of the whole thing got me. The most interesting thing that I found was the escape from Berlin in an airplane when it was being invaded, it would mean a difference then the commonly accepted history.
Old 30-06-2014, 07:23 PM
Experiencer
ZenSar, I support the premise of a multi-incarnations. Having said that - given the information you shared, I believe it would be difficult to determine if this dream was a reflection of a life your soul experienced in this world. As for the notion that Hitler survived. As a student of history - I do not believe he did. Having said that - even if he did not die and his remains were burned (dental records confirmed he did) in Berlin just outside his bunker. I just don't see how he could have survived much longer. By this time he had so little support that he could not trust anyone. Everyone wanted him dead - even German military. Numerous attempts on his life were made throughout his rein. He destroyed the lives and reputation of every German, not to mention the countless lives he was responsible for ending. The idea that he would have any support after Germany surrendered without getting killed is beyond comprehension to me. His cronies - sure, I can see this - but not Hitler.

Getting back to the dream though - I do not wish to discount this. it is certainly compelling and worthy of consideration as I am sure you have done over the last three years. I highly encourage you to do a guided past life regression. The dream you described is a snapshot of a complex life. A past life regression would give you a broader understanding of the past life you experienced and give you the confidence as to how to process this dream you had.

One last thing to consider on Hitler... Spiritually, I find Hitler's life to be an enigma. I also do not believe in hell -- well I do, I just believe it is a state of mind individuals "temporarily" put themselves in - even in the after life. I do not believe it is a place a soul is sent to for punishment as many believe. I also believe we are here to fulfill a spiritual contract that we agree to before this life begins. I bring this up because many will say Hitler is "burning in hell" as I am sure you can imagine. Someone who believes the way I believe must be compelled to ask some questions. How could this contract be allowed? How did this soul get others to help him with this contract as I understand is the case. Why did Hitler agree to this contract? What was this soul thinking? How could a soul reconcile these actions with ones self? I can only come up with two answers for this. Hitler did not fulfill his life contract and went off the rails. Accordingly he is probably still dealing with and understanding the massive impact he had on the world as we know it and is likely not experiencing another incarnation of life because this his impact is still being played out in some lives even today. e.g. Holocaust survivors. Or Hitler's soul is the exact opposite of what we think "Hitler" represented - A paradox if you will. If this was a designed contract, is it possible that Hitler's soul was one of a handful of souls who banked enough karma that the soul could afford to do this for some greater good we can't fathom. I am not saying this is the case - it is out there to do with as you will. I don't know what the answer is, but it if the latter is true - It sort of makes Hitler's soul "special" so to speak.

I hope you find what your looking for as well as resolution regarding this dream. Good luck to you.

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 30-06-2014, 08:10 PM
Deactivated Account

I have been trying regressions what I get is someone in black shoes and grey long business pants, 30s style, oddly enough something always happens that causes me to break off of that one. It then has the tendency to jump to someone in black boots and then what appears to be medieval style armor. I can actually stay with that one as well. I am not sure who it is but I did wear armor everywhere and there was a duel headed eagle that was golden with a red background.
Old 30-06-2014, 10:11 PM
Experiencer
I have experienced and seen good results with this PLR. It focuses on your most recent past life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV6RHDHjYJA

Perhaps this will help

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 01-07-2014, 01:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Alright I will give it a try.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:22 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVI
I have experienced and seen good results with this PLR. It focuses on your most recent past life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV6RHDHjYJA

Perhaps this will help

Oh yes! This link is an excellent one. I've also had good results with this YouTube user's other videos!

Let us know how it goes if it worked well with you
Old 03-07-2014, 07:59 AM
Deactivated Account

Alright, I gave it a try. What I saw was only the child part, in this part I was a kid playing on a stone shore with wooden toys, of cannons and soldiers, just wood although not painted. The house was a stone building four windows one story, one chimney, maybe about only three rooms in size. It was on top of a hill, it had a stone wall leading up to it, fairly close to the river edge. Beyond, that all I recall was a woman, my mother in a dress like those in the 1900s with a hat thing that Amish women wear on.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Experiencer
The following is a link regarding Hitler's Childhood. It contains pictures of both his home and mother in Austria-Hungary when Hitler was a young boy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_H..._and_education

-- Carl Jung