Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-08-2011, 03:04 AM
marganda

A tiny bit idea of your past life

hello, I found this website http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/
and I want to know if it somehow true for you? this is my result

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1875. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
hmmm i cant remember anything from yukon. I don't think id be patient to do a map aswell. Astrologer or astronomer? hmmmm...

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Im very artsy. Im picky about where I should work.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
I kind of do trust my intuition now and I find it weird. My dad loves the star. We have a 3 story house and a terrace to look at the stars. i love sleeping in those stary bed sheets.
Old 27-08-2011, 03:22 AM
Trieah

Is this some kind of computer generator program?
Old 27-08-2011, 03:34 AM
Trieah

What will computer generator programmers think of next

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 1550. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.

I was told that my last incarnation was somewhere in the 1800s old west. But I've never really gotten any confirmation about it.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

I could see that being a generalization of my basic character traits.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

Oh good gosh, I've been doing that in most of my incarnations over the past several thousand years or so. LOL

Do you remember now?

I have to admit, I do find this random generator rather amusing
Old 27-08-2011, 03:38 AM
marganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
What will computer generator programmers think of next

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 1550. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.

I was told that my last incarnation was somewhere in the 1800s old west. But I've never really gotten any confirmation about it.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

I could see that being a generalization of my basic character traits.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

Oh good gosh, I've been doing that in most of my incarnations over the past several thousand years or so. LOL

Do you remember now?

I have to admit, I do find this random generator rather amusing

i know right? my bf was a chinese and that he was born in china around 700 and blah blah.

it does say something about what we do like mine is art
Old 27-08-2011, 03:46 AM
Trieah

Heh. . . , yeah, it may have a bit of truth to it. Though it kind of reminds me of those generalized daily horoscopes where every single person under a particular sign is supposed to be experiencing X, Y & Z for the day, LOL
Old 27-08-2011, 04:02 AM
marganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Heh. . . , yeah, it may have a bit of truth to it. Though it kind of reminds me of those generalized daily horoscopes where every single person under a particular sign is supposed to be experiencing X, Y & Z for the day, LOL

i think he had a book and analyzed months days etc and some patterns. may be but its not random.
Old 27-08-2011, 04:27 AM
Trieah

But how would analyzing months, days and patterns based off of this incarnation, effect an incarnation from your past when there's a whole new set of dates that effected that life?

Sure, it all feels familiar because its based off the current behavioral patterns of this lifetime. But if you actually had the date of your birth from a past life, would this generator still be able to come up with the exact same information, based off the new dates?
Old 27-08-2011, 04:31 AM
earthprowler

i've been to that site before......i was a male, in Alaska in 575......but i've had regressions, (four at least) so that's not the last time i've been here.
Old 27-08-2011, 04:36 AM
Trieah

Hehehehe. I just went back there to try out a date from the 1800 just for the hell of it, and I got a pop up message saying only to use years between 1922 to 9999. So anyone going to that site who was born before 1922 is out of luck at trying to get a past life reading, LOL.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:57 PM
Master
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Africa around the year 1125. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.
I like this.
well, this could apply to me now.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
I am still on this path...slow learner.