Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 15-06-2022, 10:13 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarisun
Does writing down what you exactly want, or even thinking it, or typing on your computer, will it bring upon what you want?

Nope it wont ever happen doing that
Old 16-06-2022, 12:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
work with LoA
I don't disagree with anything people say on the thread. I agree with everything. The only difference between what I say and what everyone else is saying is they omit the proactivity part of the equation and I don't.
Old 16-06-2022, 10:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I don't disagree with anything people say on the thread. I agree with everything. The only difference between what I say and what everyone else is saying is they omit the proactivity part of the equation and I don't.
It depends whether that is necessary or not.
For instance when I want to have a parking space in a busy area, even a specific one, I don't have to be proactive beyond having that intention and feeling. Actually it was more a knowing & conviction without doubt that I'd get it, and I did. Several times.
Same with getting a row of seats to myself on a plane for a long flight home. And I got that too, even though the plane was as good as fully booked. I still got the row to myself.
There's nothing you have to actively do except for have the vision/intention and feeling.

Other times you may have to do something, like when you want a partner and aren't anywhere to be found. Then you have to take some action steps so you can at least be found.
But the thing is... if you have the intention/vision and feeling you will feel inspired to do more things and usually that's enough, all the action that's needed.
Chances of it then being the right action steps are very high as you're totally on the same vibration of what you want so you can hardly go wrong with action.
This is not the case when you become proactive from the mind. There's a high chance this is not in alignment with what you want as it's not from inner guidance and alignment with what you want but with what you, the mind/ego/personality thinks is required.

So in that sense, if you have the vision/intention combined with the feeling it will go by itself. You don't have to chase after anything as you've opened the door to it coming to you/meeting you in whatever way.
Efforting to make something happen really is the old way. You can do that, but it takes more energy and a lot more time.

The hardest part of manifesting is the feeling bit. It is easy to affirm, hold a thought etc. But to get to the feeling place that is required, that isn't always easy.
You can want to manifest a relationship that makes you happy, but if you don't feel happy with yourself or in life it cannot work out. Meaning you have to work on becoming happy for which you may have to go through a lot of old issues and inner child trauma. This may take time and isn't always pleasant but if you don't, well, you get stuck and won't manifest this relationship.
The feeling bit is the most important because that's what raises your frequency to the right level to attract & manifest.
Old 16-06-2022, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Success
Nope it wont ever happen doing that
And you know this how?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-06-2022, 02:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It depends
It is necessary for personal reasons such as developing merits like tenacity, determination, persistence and having strong enough resolution to surpass any obstacles. The small things can just come down to luck, but things blow up in our faces, too. Being positive about it is better than negativity and overcoming things is better than being defeated by them. Even then, you win some and lose some.

It's exactly right that if you really want the thing, you'll be inspired to go about it, and be into it enough to do the things you hate because they come as a part of the package of good.

Relationships are a hard one or me, so I can't say I know much about it, but I think you make you make great, excellent points.

I think my mindset is interest based more than possession based, and the LOA thing is about 'things you want', but I consider a worthy goal to be something like playing an instrument, running a marathon, lifting a mammoth deadlift, creating a company, getting a black belt, driving a racing car, writing a book, getting that top engineers job, or whatever, and this is mainly because these sorts of things need bit mettle to make it happen. I don't really understand why the spiritualists insist 'LOA' is the answer when you actually need to be proactive to achieve anything substantial and meaningful - which are made possible by skillful personality traits. It's pretty simple in principle. Something like: you can't have a nice house unless you do some housework.
Old 17-06-2022, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
... I don't really understand why the spiritualists insist 'LOA' is the answer when you actually
need to be proactive to achieve anything substantial and meaningful - which are made possible by skillful personality traits.
It's pretty simple in principle.
Something like: you can't have a nice house unless you do some housework.
Hi, Gem,
We think differently, or believe differently. I believe in the core of my being...
and it's an unshakeable belief,
that things ''substantial'' actually do come from nothing, like, out of nowhere, with no effort...
ie, beyond smiling with confidence and knowing they will come about.
Gee, I could give you a list from 1975...a list my friends have seen happen for over 4 decades and are amazed to say the least.

(I have a Christian/Catholic background and believe the words of Jesus; like - believe you already have what you have asked of the Father...)
My memory is you don't believe in God, if I'm right, that would be a foreign concept, I think.
We can receive what we simply ask for ...with no doubt.

I don't say any of this to change you ...but you said you don't understand.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-06-2022, 10:05 PM
Ascender

Yes it will. Thinking thoughts in your mind is one level of creative power; but writing them down or speaking them is even more powerful so.
Old 17-06-2022, 10:14 PM
Administrator
I was told many moons ago that writing down your Dreams and Desires on a piece of paper,
then put it on the fire. whilst asking the Angels for help works well

Namaste
Old 17-06-2022, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I was told many moons ago that writing down your Dreams and Desires on a piece of paper,
then put it on the fire. whilst asking the Angels for help works well
Thats right. 1989...i rem it well shocking my friends...I placed 3 pieces of paper under a pyramid, even,
with my "request"..then the fire next day....I was very specific for something by Thurs ...it happend Wednesday...after 2 months of challenges.

Old 18-06-2022, 01:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
believe differently.
I understand what people are saying and also believe in LOA things, but I really want to see from the mountain top, so I start the climb, it's steep, takes many steps, it hurts a bit and is a hard effort, but I get there. From the top I see another believer at the bottom who's thinking the mountain top will 'come to him'. The only difference between me and the other guy is I was climbing while he was waiting for it happen.