Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 31-01-2021, 08:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
( the thorn) that keeps gawking in my window and knocking leaves from my tree would just stop squawking.

My narcissist neighbor haha.
Old 31-01-2021, 11:06 PM
Master
Falling leaves, the other neighbor, is more about a sick manipulation, it's not what it seems. I refuse to be manipulated. I will do what I want when I want, Lol

Anyway, people are dying here, moving on...
Hugs Eternal.
Old 09-02-2021, 09:57 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Falling leaves, the other neighbor, is more about a sick manipulation, it's not what it seems. I refuse to be manipulated. I will do what I want when I want, Lol

Anyway, people are dying here, moving on...
Hugs Eternal.
....Hi... Took time out. Went looking for Jack. Couldn't find him....
His legs, though long
I thought to catch.
But was wrong.........
He's gone.
Old 10-02-2021, 11:59 AM
Master
Ah, sweetheart, I am going to stop miss behaving, I just want you to know it's been very hard! Falling Leaves can be my witness, God help me.

I am praying for deliverance from my lusts, my prayers are being heard. Love you all, you know, the right way.
Old 10-02-2021, 12:53 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Ah, sweetheart, I am going to stop miss behaving, I just want you to know it's been very hard! Falling Leaves can be my witness, God help me.

I am praying for deliverance from my lusts, my prayers are being heard. Love you all, you know, the right way.
....OH do behave !!!!!....... Welcome to "real life"...... God does not need to help you... And you can Mis- behave all you want... And here's another little of my poems for you....

He sees
He knows
You are
You
In his image
Which means
He was never perfect
Either
.......... X
Old 11-02-2021, 12:57 AM
Master
You see I differ here, I believe in God and God is not me, although I share in God's love and divinity. It's important to me, love especially! I'm a Christain I guess you could say, but with a capital Love! No wrath from God in my books, never! Having a heart flooded with lust is no good, however. God to me is love, and divine power, my soul, God made for me to be eternally alive, and free. I know we all think and feel differently, but in the end, we all have hearts.

I need to do my part to keep it clean, thanks to falling leaves too, perhaps God does work in mysterious ways. Anyway, the less baggage we have the lighter we become. Hugs eternally to you all on the forum!.
Old 26-02-2021, 10:35 AM
Elfin

Lightbulb

Quote:
You see I differ here, I believe in God and God is not me, although I share in God's love and divinity. It's important to me, love especially! I'm a Christain I guess you could say, but with a capital Love! No wrath from God in my books, never! Having a heart flooded with lust is no good, however. God to me is love, and divine power, my soul, God made for me to be eternally alive, and free. I know we all think and feel differently, but in the end, we all have hearts.

I need to do my part to keep it clean, thanks to falling leaves too, perhaps God does work in mysterious ways. Anyway, the less baggage we have the lighter we become. Hugs eternally to you all on the forum!.
Oh goodness ...and I'm not trying to suppose that God is not good. Just , let's say... 99.9 % perfect... Which gives us all a little lee-way...
Old 27-02-2021, 07:49 AM
Elfin

..... I died
..... I cried
..... For just a little while.
Old 27-02-2021, 08:50 AM
Elfin

.... And then I realised I was still alive....
Old 27-02-2021, 08:51 AM
Elfin

...The part of me that "thought " I was alive ...
.. Was only my shadow.....
.. who knew !!!