Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-04-2021, 03:30 PM
Guide

swimming

In the dream I had last night, there was a swimming pool (actually the whole house and such were in a pool of water) and in the actual swimming pool part, kids were swimming, like my nephew. I showed him how to dive under people and do handstands, but he wasn't paying attention. I had to tell him to look several times.

But some parts of the pool were a series of underwater caves and tubes. I didn't like them out of fear of getting stuck or running out of air. I went in one but that was it.

In the house part, I had a room that was cut off from people with a curtain. I felt it didn't give me a lot of privacy so I went into the closet that had an actual door. In there I could hide from my mom.

Yeah that was it.
Old 26-04-2021, 10:18 AM
Pathfinder

A body of water is usually symbolic of feelings and emotions and a house within a pool seems to be saying your whole sense of self is tied up in your emotions and feelings (a house refers to your sense of self or who you think you are). The male (nephew) part of you wasn’t interested in instructions and maybe just wanted to be free and have fun in the pool showing that maybe you try to control your feelings a bit too much. You went in one underwater cave which is pretty brave but you didn’t go into the others because you were afraid of getting stuck or not breathing. This might mean you are trying to let go to and immerse yourself in feelings but can’t quite commit fully to them out of fear of ‘drowning’ in them and not being able to get back.
Old 03-05-2021, 06:26 PM
Guide

That seems true. Lately I do feel more steady emotion wise, thanks to depression meds. When I skip a day, I feel it. I dive deep into sorrow and grief, self hate, irritability, bouts of crying, etc. I feel much better now.