Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-02-2021, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Do you have a model that you are using to represent the inner realms? I intuitively shift to different ones and have been trying to figure out a way to categorize them for my brain.
Sorry i can't understand what you mean.
Old 17-02-2021, 06:39 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Sorry i can't understand what you mean.

Inner realms is plural. You must mean there are many of them to you. What do you call those inner realms?
Old 17-02-2021, 07:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Inner realms is plural. You must mean there are many of them to you. What do you call those inner realms?
As i see it,it could be the etheric,the astral,the mental realm,etc.I'm not sure cause i'm not an astral projector.
I think the term 'astral' would be more a appropriate term.I just borrowed the term 'inner realms' from an author cause i think it includes many levels.
Old 20-02-2021, 06:41 PM
Seeker

Have you tried Violet Flame Meditation? It will help. Have the intention of closing your connection with this person while you meditate.
Old 20-02-2021, 11:01 PM
Experiencer
Green Heals try medtition for 45 to 50 minutes plus include tara Bach basic vipasanna meditions works wonders I found meditating in a group session's then leaving right away to avoid the crowd really helps although if you empath or hsp you will always pick up on energy there are other ways to protect your self but it takes many years to master don't put yourself down just learn to read your environment each situation can be unique that's what makes empathy and hsps special
Old 21-02-2021, 01:02 AM
Guide

change the channel lol
Old 25-02-2021, 06:07 AM
Suspended
Guide

Hi, I just edited your post here a bit, because it might get flagged.

After the toxic cord & attachments were cut, I cut the main connection. It stopped.

I was also worried however I'd lose him. He was still in my aura. Most of the telepathy stopped, but became not as strong, but still there.

From my research he is a divine union. & that twin souls are brought together by physical, & sexual attraction, they're brought together in a toxic way. & that all journey's are different.

The energies I was picking up on through spirit said that he did have a lot of PASSION (we'll call it) but that he tried to hold back on those thoughts, because of how he thought of me. He denied me his feelings, & even put me down for it, but after the toxic cord were cut, he came forward & opened that he was showing interest. & that he did not want just sex from me, as I'd asked him.

One Psychic told me that this is a divine union, but since we did not come together that this person would than come back, & it would be karma & to be careful & I didn't need it right now. Either way, we are both toxic to one another.

I've had a lot of random readers tell me this is a twin soul, but idk. His higher self speaks to me as well, & I figured a couple weeks back that we'd be together in 5d as we are, & as an extra team mate, but that I doubted a union.

If he comes back respectfully, later on when we've both done our healing, I will try to be open, but as it is, he blocked me a couple of days ago for good reason, & its sad, but there are hardly any feelings left, & I feel okay, better, good. Calm. & the doves that were showing up, well only ONE dove today. I know it is over, likely forever. I have the odd thought on him, & I've decided I'm not going back, cuz a blessing came to me today, & its in alignment, & I need this, to take care of me. & back to the divine & faith. That's what I came here for.

He finally said what was on his mind to me. He is hurting & he did everything in his power to return it to me.

Yea, he came back to tell me he is done with all of this, & the only interest he had was in a """""friends""""" cuz I don't think I can put that here..& that he is exhausted with women's mind games, & that it wasn't just me. I trashed his boundaries here, because I didn't slow down, I'm an idiot, but as it is...

My guess is, he is not aware of himself, & he will keep having these issue's with women, keep attracting it. He does not seem to be aware of his reflection of self through others. Though, I am certain in due time his intuition will open it for him.

He is not a bad man. He needs some healing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi,

sorry can I just jump back to the ar. thing/sex thing...if he was low level kind of person (psycopath, narcissist) which is kind of the impression I get, then him being aroused when thinking about you means this is love to him. Think about it, he is with someone else "officially" and my guess is it is superficial reasons behind that, but even if he has her - he is thinking/is aroused thinking of you. So you got the upper hand here. It is only a flip of a coin to this type of who he will be with officially, what will serve him most beneficial too, for the moment.

If he is what I would title him as he will not be able to have a long term REAL relationship. This him treating you like a queen one moment and trash the other is due to his own damage/sickness, boredom, irritation, it has nothing to do with you. I will not be surprised if he tries after a while to reconnect with you. Meanwhile you have to rebuilt yourself so he won't pull you back in.

These kind and empaths share a strong chemical energy reaction together, opposite attract, but you suffer with him (as you are an empath), he will drain you just like low level energies does.

If you heal yourself the right way I think the connection will be broken, or give you the strenght to do so using other ways too described by the others members.

Last edited by Green.Heals : 25-02-2021 at 07:01 AM.
Old 25-02-2021, 06:17 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
Green Heals try medtition for 45 to 50 minutes plus include tara Bach basic vipasanna meditions works wonders I found meditating in a group session's then leaving right away to avoid the crowd really helps although if you empath or hsp you will always pick up on energy there are other ways to protect your self but it takes many years to master don't put yourself down just learn to read your environment each situation can be unique that's what makes empathy and hsps special

Hello thanks for this information. I have been told I am a HSP. but I also think he is a divine union because of everything that happened with him. We are 15 hours apart, & this was happening. & I decided today, I'm not going back.
Old 25-02-2021, 06:19 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mused
change the channel lol

I did. Well he did. It's been done.
Old 25-02-2021, 03:28 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Hi, I just edited your post here a bit, because it might get flagged.

After the toxic cord & attachments were cut, I cut the main connection. It stopped.

I was also worried however I'd lose him. He was still in my aura. Most of the telepathy stopped, but became not as strong, but still there.

From my research he is a divine union. & that twin souls are brought together by physical, & sexual attraction, they're brought together in a toxic way. & that all journey's are different.

The energies I was picking up on through spirit said that he did have a lot of PASSION (we'll call it) but that he tried to hold back on those thoughts, because of how he thought of me. He denied me his feelings, & even put me down for it, but after the toxic cord were cut, he came forward & opened that he was showing interest. & that he did not want just sex from me, as I'd asked him.

One Psychic told me that this is a divine union, but since we did not come together that this person would than come back, & it would be karma & to be careful & I didn't need it right now. Either way, we are both toxic to one another.

I've had a lot of random readers tell me this is a twin soul, but idk. His higher self speaks to me as well, & I figured a couple weeks back that we'd be together in 5d as we are, & as an extra team mate, but that I doubted a union.

If he comes back respectfully, later on when we've both done our healing, I will try to be open, but as it is, he blocked me a couple of days ago for good reason, & its sad, but there are hardly any feelings left, & I feel okay, better, good. Calm. & the doves that were showing up, well only ONE dove today. I know it is over, likely forever. I have the odd thought on him, & I've decided I'm not going back, cuz a blessing came to me today, & its in alignment, & I need this, to take care of me. & back to the divine & faith. That's what I came here for.

He finally said what was on his mind to me. He is hurting & he did everything in his power to return it to me.

Yea, he came back to tell me he is done with all of this, & the only interest he had was in a """""friends""""" cuz I don't think I can put that here..& that he is exhausted with women's mind games, & that it wasn't just me. I trashed his boundaries here, because I didn't slow down, I'm an idiot, but as it is...

My guess is, he is not aware of himself, & he will keep having these issue's with women, keep attracting it. He does not seem to be aware of his reflection of self through others. Though, I am certain in due time his intuition will open it for him.

He is not a bad man. He needs some healing.
I'm happy you're feeling better. So he did come back. I don't think it is the women doing the mind games here. I think he is. You do not come across as an idiot to me, just so you know.