Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-07-2020, 11:06 AM
Newbie ;)

You’re right I really want to try , cos it already bothers me almost every night anyways and it would be nice to transform it into something enjoyable
Old 02-07-2020, 11:40 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrisPrior
You’re right I really want to try , cos it already bothers me almost every night anyways and it would be nice to transform it into something enjoyable

Where there's a will, there's a way !

I'm also leaving you this link where I asked questions about the topic too, not too long ago. Hilary gave pretty good explanations there, might be of help !

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=135166
Old 05-07-2020, 09:05 PM
Experiencer
Dude that's your own subconscious fears emerging up into the surface.

You must have to re-program that subconsciousness to become an OBE explorer master, who is natural, relaxed, at ease and at full control of everything.

Let me tell you something.

The real you is an orb of consciousness with 360º vision, inmortal, indestructible who resides on a higher dimensional reality.

Then you have an etheric body who can morpgh into different bodies, is inmortal, resides on the duplicate dimension of the physical up to the higher ones.

Then you have your temporal physical body.

When you do this, the awareness comes from your etheric body, but this is inmortal and indistructible. Therefore is your own fears who are hurting yourself. Is impossible that you can die.

This is the time for you to be bold & courageous.

FACE THE THING YOU FEAR, AND FEAR WILL LEAVE YOU!

AND GET UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THE PROBLEM!
Old 09-07-2020, 02:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi TrisPrior,
I feel for you, I really do. Well, really strong fears, phobias can come from blocked past life memories. When you don't find an explanation for it in this life it could come from a past life.

since I have begun with meditation again i have noticed bizarre things one is that i start to spin as if my body is one thing and my inner body is another and it just spins and spins so I get dizzy. the other weird thing is that it is as if my inner body is vibrating suddenly and it freaks me out because i have no intention to wanting to astral travel.

what i have started to do is that when these things start is to say please, protect me, please, keep me safe and thank you too, of course. I don't know if anyone is listening to this but somehow it helps to calm down my nerves.
I don't know if it will work for you, but perhaps it will?

I've re read what you wrote of how it is for you before and if I got it right you describe it as if you sink through, instead of going up. I have a child who has said several times that it sleeps in the air and see its body in bed and this when the child was not old at all and really thought this was normal. Another time the child says it is all alright because when the child hits something like a wall it wakes up and go back to the body in bed. I honestly had never told the child anything about any of this, astral traveling, soul leaving body etc, etc.

One other thing you could do is put on an alarm. How fast does it happen from when you try to go to sleep to this happening? and if afraid could you ask someone else if they are up to go and check on you? see if you breath just fine etc? Not wake you up but just to see that you are alright, sound asleep? this could bring you some further comfort?

maybe this is not at all what it is - but do you have sleep apnea? some don't know they have it at all, it is not until someone sleeps next to them that they discover they have this.

if possible let someone sleep next to you and see if they notice anything different with you?
Something like sleep apnoa happened to me this morning, I was trying to fall asleep again but sleep paralysis happened a few times and then suddenly I couldn’t breathe and move and was just lying like that shocked for 15 seconds. It was one of the most terrifying things ever.
Old 09-07-2020, 07:20 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Something like sleep apnoa happened to me this morning, I was trying to fall asleep again but sleep paralysis happened a few times and then suddenly I couldn’t breathe and move and was just lying like that shocked for 15 seconds. It was one of the most terrifying things ever.

Hello !

It seems to me that there a two separate things here. The sleep paralysis which we've already talked about, but as you said a sleep apnea.

I'm not coming back right now on the sleep paralysis, but the sleep apnea must not be ignored ! For example, my niece when she was almost 3 got surgery to remove her throat amygdalas because they caused her a sleep apnea, which is really not good for such small being. But it's not good for adults too, so you should see your doctor about that ! Don't worry, I'm not telling you you are gonna die in the next seconds lol

Peace to you !
Old 15-07-2020, 09:01 PM
Suspended

Sleep Paralysis happens when your brain wakes up before your body does. . and if you have something at night throwing you off your bed, pulling your legs, snuffing your head with pillows..but you wake to you had never moved at all, it means you are getting close to dying and they come to pull out your spirit. In my case, had off the chart Diabetes and never knew it.

Only a belief in the Catholic Jesus and Mary will stop this.

And of course fixing your health!

A lot of times they do it to make you go into Cardiac Arrest! The shadow peoples waiting.

But Ultimately God has the last say so.
Old 15-07-2020, 09:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
Sleep Paralysis happens when your brain wakes up before your body does. . and if you have something at night throwing you off your bed, pulling your legs, snuffing your head with pillows..but you wake to you had never moved at all, it means you are getting close to dying and they come to pull out your spirit. In my case, had off the chart Diabetes and never knew it.

Only a belief in the Catholic Jesus and Mary will stop this.

And of course fixing your health!

A lot of times they do it to make you go into Cardiac Arrest! The shadow peoples waiting.

But Ultimately God has the last say so.

Who are the shadow people?
Old 15-07-2020, 09:40 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Who are the shadow people?

Like this one?

youtube:
VIRAL GHOST VIDEO! REAL OR FAKE?! GHOST ATTACK CAUGHT ON CAMERA!
Old 16-07-2020, 06:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Yeah but there’s absolutely nothing like that so I guess im pretty much fine
Old 16-07-2020, 06:42 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Yeah but there’s absolutely nothing like that so I guess im pretty much fine

I've almost seen it a few times.. but I never got past the 18 inches.. I woke up once and saw my arm there laying there like I was dead (still trapped in the dream world) when I dozed off at my desk at work. But really its the evil spirits that take you there its all fake stuff. Wake up and get out.. b/c its probably connected to how you could die in your sleep.