Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Sure. I'm not saying it isn't real, just that I have no such memories so as far as I'm concerned I have no past lives.

And that's totally fair. Everyone is entitled to believe in what they wish. :)
Old 22-07-2020, 12:36 PM
Seeker
For me their is no past and their is no future only NOW... So I personally don't like wondering in the past.
All the lessons which are unsolved in the past will automatically come up in your current life, it is a circle.

I have an endless amount of faith and thrust. Haha but I also have no patience. I caught myself trying to force the life lessons out of life all to often.
I know for sure this was a mayor lesson for me to learn. Be patience and everything I seek is right here in the NOW.
Old 22-07-2020, 02:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by russianpast_1904
And that's totally fair. Everyone is entitled to believe in what they wish. :)

I don't have a belief about it. It's not possible to have a negative belief ((- =/= +)).

Other people have beliefs in past lives. They may have memories that could perhaps be past lives, I can't say yes or no to that. It's not my place to say. Similarly other people here can't tell me that I've had past lives.
Old 22-07-2020, 03:19 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I don't have a belief about it. It's not possible to have a negative belief ((- =/= +)).

Other people have beliefs in past lives. They may have memories that could perhaps be past lives, I can't say yes or no to that. It's not my place to say. Similarly other people here can't tell me that I've had past lives.

Well no, what I mean is - everyone is allowed to believe in what they want. I mean Christianity is a religion, but it's also centered around a belief system in God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit etc. Then there are those who believe there is no God, but a possible higher power or source and that's fine too.

And true, no one can tell you what to believe, just like no one can tell me what to believe.
Old 23-07-2020, 08:30 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by russianpast_1904
Well no, what I mean is - everyone is allowed to believe in what they want. I mean Christianity is a religion, but it's also centered around a belief system in God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit etc. Then there are those who believe there is no God, but a possible higher power or source and that's fine too.

And true, no one can tell you what to believe, just like no one can tell me what to believe.
I agree with both of your statements. Everybody is in title to their own believes.

I'm curious...
Past lives and reincarnation has everything to do with Karma.

So do people who read this thread believe in Karma?
Or similar to that. Karma is (what I think) the word that discribes that every action you make in the life has a reaction. And that those actions build up karma.

I find it very hard not to believe in that. Out of personal experience if you ignore a life lesson that has been revealed to you it keeps repeating until you escape that circle.
Old 23-07-2020, 02:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeKarin

Or similar to that. Karma is (what I think) the word that discribes that every action you make in the life has a reaction. And that those actions build up karma.

Is the spider creating karma when eating the bug? Were the roles reversed in a 'past life'? Are earthquakes and floods particularly nasty ones for killing organisms? Does it mean all those animals that die did something bad prior to their current 'life'? Why is it any different with humans? We may say there is meaning and morality in nature and the universe, but there's no evidence that we are correct in those assumptions, and it's more parsimonious to assume there isn't.
Old 24-07-2020, 08:36 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Past lives and reincarnation has everything to do with Karma.

I never did.
I still claim "*** karma". Why? a philosophical discussion is necessary, but simply: we as humans are not wired to be scared of a "next life punishment" so the entire system (its logic and methodology) works only on weak minds.
But, last year I was shown my previous death and then my life collapsed.
Now am cleaning "his" life and learning of it.

I still do (and always will) despise the system. It is like serving a sentence for someone whom you were mistaken for.
Old 25-07-2020, 08:49 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Is the spider creating karma when eating the bug? Were the roles reversed in a 'past life'? Are earthquakes and floods particularly nasty ones for killing organisms? Does it mean all those animals that die did something bad prior to their current 'life'? Why is it any different with humans? We may say there is meaning and morality in nature and the universe, but there's no evidence that we are correct in those assumptions, and it's more parsimonious to assume there isn't.

Maybe I should't have said build up because that implies that you stack and carry your karma. Well in a way you do... hmmm... wait let me try to explain.

I see Karma (because that's the word we use for it so I'm using that one) just as a reaction to my action. Just as simple as that.
No right or wrong what you instantly talk about and that's fair because that is the idea behind karma.
I should have added a piece of my perspective to it. But it's so normal for me I tend to forget.
I don't think in terms of right and wrong. I think you make actions (choices) on a spefic moment by the best knowlegde and capeability you have at that time.
And these choices have a reaction (karma). If you keep making the same choices (stacking up karma) to a life lesson and expect a different outcome these life lessons keep coming back at you sometimes and the situation can get way out of control (result of build up karma).

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_demi
never did.
I still claim "*** karma". Why? a philosophical discussion is necessary, but simply: we as humans are not wired to be scared of a "next life punishment" so the entire system (its logic and methodology) works only on weak minds.
But, last year I was shown my previous death and then my life collapsed.
Now am cleaning "his" life and learning of it.

I still do (and always will) despise the system. It is like serving a sentence for someone whom you were mistaken for..

Can I ask what you need to clean and what you are learning from it?

I realise I am a complete hippie when I say that everybody is ONE. But I can't help myself this is what I always have experienced and still do till this day on. We all have the same building blocks and build out of the same energy.
Sometimes this get carried away and I try with all my heart and love to solve everybodies Karma because we are all one big happy family and we are one.

So if I "solve" mine by choosing I don't build up anymore just solve every life lesson that has been giving to me this life, I solve everybodies in the next. Because I life now and not in the past and I is you and we are the Universe. From that moment I stopped being interested in past lives, yes that was me but I'm here now and that what I want to focus on. THE ME NOW.
Old 25-07-2020, 05:34 PM
asearcher

with me it was mostly that i could not shake it off, new very short memories pop up on their own (later i learn this is what is called flashbacks...). Use to have a really ugly nightmare from childhood that turn out in detail to be how i later found out how my past life self had died.

the belief of past life was very foreign to me and not something i chose to believe in just like that, it took time to convince me along with my own personal experiences and validations.

conclusion by others who has studied, researched on past lives experiences is that one see a red thread between many of the cases from children that remembers - that it is the life, lives that has left some traumatic scar that is remembered that has not yet been dealt with. if one get spontaneous memories it is not really a choice, it is something that happens to you.

there are serious books out there about reincarnation, research by doctors on children that if one is curious and wish to know more about it.

Last edited by asearcher : 25-07-2020 at 08:14 PM.
Old 26-07-2020, 06:51 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Can I ask what you need to clean and what you are learning from it?

His traumas are within me, hidden deep in recesses of my aura/aetheric body.
I carry him and, I assume, all the other lives. Their burdens, at least.
So, as I look into his life, I find places that are traumatic, negative, sad, and I try to understand them, how they affected HIM and through analogy, me.
I clean them.

A good example: his death. And my fears of open water and large objects near me. He died in a convoy, on a torpedoed ship, approx.1944. And now I comprehend the illogical teenage fascination with oceanography and military maritime history.