Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 31-07-2019, 12:57 AM
Master
"Love" will set you free.
Old 14-08-2019, 04:13 AM
Deactivated Account

So are you asking something or just making a statement
Old 11-04-2020, 11:56 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Basically you described myself, if this helps, know that you are not alone feeling this way.I have always felt that I do not belong here and believe me, I tried and I try hard to become a part of this world but I just can't... I felt the "call" all my life, this is the call that calls me home, but not a home in this world, but in another realm.Depression, anxiety, I have them all, it was worse in past but now I am getting better, it's seems that getting closer and closer to the spiritual things is healing me, meditation is amazing! I also feel trapped and imprisoned in this body, I also felt that force with me, I called that force "God" or the "Creator", it was with me all my life.I was just like you when I was just a child, I could not understand how people can think that freedom means doing whatever you want when even in such a situation we are still the slave of our own bodies, we don't eat, we die, we do not drink water, we die, we do not sleep, we die.I used to think about these things like when I was less than 5 years old :)) and I had many amazing talks with my inner self because I was never able to find someone like me.When I first saw myself in the mirror I was shocked, I thought that I don't have a physical body like the rest of the people, of course I could see my hands and the rest of my body but it never crossed my mind that it's a real body, even to this day I remember how shocked I was... Man, I always had the same desire to save the world and to save people, even to this day, I just can't stop thinking about saving and healing people... I am almost 24, I feel like an old man in a young body and at the same time I feel like a child in the body of an adult, it's not easy.When I was just a child I thought that once I am going to grow up, I am going to become like the rest and I ( the child ) am going to die so I told myself that I will never become an adult ( in my view, the adults were cold and in an emotional carousel and I had no desire to be like them ) and here I am, living with the same emotional carousel but still not giving up of my true nature, for this very reason I keep seeking and seeking more than what this world has to offer.

You are not alone!

This was so heart warming to read, I've been having these feelings of an "old child" forever, I am now about to turn 23 but what does that mean anyway?
It seems to me there are many of our generation who were born with this mission of bringing light wherever we go and simply remember who we are, trying to avoid distractions but still learn from this world and evenmore teach it. The more I stop holding to false external paradigms the more I am getting closer to myself... this is a beautiful journey of being your own and knowing the power and responsibility within that

wisdom and love forever
Old 12-04-2020, 02:07 AM
Seeker

That presence you describe is always with you even if you feel its not were all expressions of the same universal consciousness experiencing itself, one way you can save the world is to meditate on inner peace and try to shift the focus away from all external influences and thoughts that bother you.

Were waking up our entire life and anyone claiming to have woken up is clearly mistaken :) Ive felt alot of the same things you do but the harder it gets the more you learn and the stronger and more loving you become.

Id say your clearly a very pure soul and seeded here from another star system, caus we have a hard time with local earth incarnations. We dont have the same belonging to earth they do and cant understand alot of the way they act towards eachother, but thats why we are here to shift the energy more towards love and light. But remember your home is right here right now, its not out there.

Search "Satsang - I am" on spotify or youtube its a very great song :)
Old 12-04-2020, 06:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbringer373

Id say your clearly a very pure soul and seeded here from another star system, caus we have a hard time with local earth incarnations. We dont have the same belonging to earth they do and cant understand alot of the way they act towards eachother, but thats why we are here to shift the energy more towards love and light. But remember your home is right here right now, its not out there.

Hello,

It is so true that home is where you find yourself.

The original "old souls" who were here since the planet was seeded need the help of star seeds during this transition. My understaning is that star seeds can carry information and wisdom from their previous incarnations. They know best where humanity is going, or could be going if they make wise choices.

Some of us have exposure to incarnated wisdom which is from races which are 4,000,000,000,000 years young. Amon-Ra being one on those beings. In a galaxy which is only 8.7 billion years old, that wisdom is quite precious.

May I say that the focus is best placed on what can be created, not on historical records.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-04-2020, 02:45 PM
Seeker

Wise words :) yeah creating is definitely the forefront, its nice to do some reasearch atleast through history, religion. science and spiritual alchemy from old times to get a window into how earth has been doing things the last 200-300 thousand years aswell. As it will awaken certain energies and wisdom that can be useful, in regards to expanding both the inner and outer base of operation. Our brain is hardwired for this stuff like mirror neurons etc and the pineal gland.