Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 11-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Experiencer

Anxiety

So.. I was driving to a meeting Wednesday and I was suffering from Anxiety. I have been researching Affirmations, Law of Attraction, and Chanting and more. So here I am driving with anxiety when it struck me.. Why don't I try affirmations for my anxiety.. So I began chanting "I am Calm, I am at Peace" and 15 minutes in all of my anxiety went away and stayed away for the rest of the night.. I chanted for a good 30 minutes even though it helped in the first 15. This is very good.. I hope it can work for others.
Old 11-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Master
Very nice realization! Well done :)
Old 11-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Badcopyinc

This is an amazing realization. the possibilities are endless!!
Old 12-08-2017, 02:04 AM
Seeker

I have a tendency to let anxiety get in the way of doing the things I want to do. I'll definitely be trying this next time it kicks in. Thank you for sharing!
Old 12-08-2017, 07:51 AM
Pathfinder

I do the same thing when I'm about to have a panic attack. Haven't had one in awhile tho. I also ask God to give me strength. And I repeat that over and over too. It really helps!
Old 14-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Master
Music is a great way to alter emotion - if you find the correct song or piece you can completely change your day.

I'm not talking bubblegum pop but something that really gets you. I love guitars in my music but something that stirred by soul quite surprisingly was Tthaikovsky.

An album beginning to end especially from headphones can take you away from the world for a while - almost like going through a soul wash.